Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting coins!  (Read 1625 times)
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 04:56:08 PM

Please explain to us why you think Ripple is the best choice. Personally, we think that BTS / Bitshares is the BEST Choice!

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 11:36:13 PM

One interesting coin is SONM, The SONM project will have the ICO this June 15th, and will replace PoW mining algorithm, also will include: bioinformatics, climate predictions, Golem, for example, does not have those features.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 11:39:28 PM

Please explain to us why you think Ripple is the best choice. Personally, we think that BTS / Bitshares is the BEST Choice!

Probably bitshares is better than Ripple, because Ripple is a private company working with private banks. Bitshares is the opposite.

Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:55:55 PM

I would say that the most interesting token or coin in the history would be the recently concluded Basic Attention Token (BAT) which sold out in just thirty five seconds and collected $35 million,i did my best to invest in it,but to no luck,for all the lucky people who were able to participate in this,hats off.
okiefromokc

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:11:09 AM

Well, my favourite, which has not been launched yet, has been in development for 4 years, rewritten four times. 
Radix has a couple of features not offered by any other crypto currency that I am aware of...

Direct debit cards from a Point Of Sale terminal directly to your crypto wallet, you can even make your own debit cards.

Automatic elastic demand/supply which will stabilize the currency to +/- < 1% annually, it does it by increasing your holdings with more tokens instead of by a fluctuation in the price of the tokens.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:41:13 AM

One interesting coin is SONM, The SONM project will have the ICO this June 15th, and will replace PoW mining algorithm, also will include: bioinformatics, climate predictions, Golem, for example, does not have those features.

I never thought SONM is a good coin, I know SONM is an unfinished ico project, how can you say that SONM is a good coin, I do not understand you, can you explain it?
realinfo.co

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 01:11:48 AM

I think Ripple is best choice

Yes, My vote too for Ripple for altcoin, ( But I invest only in Bitcoin)
CryptoMensch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 01:17:55 AM

Ripple. Many big companies behind it: https://ripple.com/company/

BANCOR
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: