Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS ICO and Bounty Scam  (Read 6436 times)
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:59:17 PM

They are refusing to post here. They have PM'd me, but their PM's aren't exactly useful.

Now why would they be refusing to post here..  Roll Eyes Is it maybe because they have been caught out and there now lies a massive discrepancy of 60,000 coins that will not be paid out to bounties..

To the dev/s: You better make this right, and fast. Or you'll be getting a tag from me as well, not just Lauda. As for not wanting to post in the thread, that just shows that you are trying to hide from this. Things don't work that way. Burying your head in the sand won't make this go away.

Even negative trust would harm Taas investors not their team. I leave it to Lauda if he wants to give negative trust or not.

I see your point of view. I will wait for further updates here before I take any action.

Letting such shady behavior slip harms the whole ecosystem by setting a bad precedence. It is perfectly clear that, as per what was written in the thread, they were to pay 2% of the sold tokens (with a 100k minimum) for said bounties. I'm utmost confident that almost all, if not all, participants of said bounties have participated with this number in mind.

Precisely. This was stated in black and white, and now its suddenly "just 100k". You cannot go and change your terms after the fact. Stick to what you originally promised and agreed to, or pay the consequences, one of which you are already witnessing with this thread.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 04:07:16 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 04:18:45 PM by jamalaezaz

This so called scam exposer just sent me a PM:

LOL. He is Minorman https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44387

PS: I don't have time to reply false accusation from those but-heart who got denied or blacklisted from bounties due to their own rule breaking and now creating newbie accounts and start spread shit.
If you have failed to inform your participants of said change, you are also partially to blame. I don't see any "false accusation".
I didn't informed here, because according to the owner that was normal and nothing changed. according to them they are still paying 2% of investment as bounties. but for bitcointalk bounties  only 100K Tokens.

Infact, I've informed everyone who asked me in PM in telegram.

Edit:
and here is today's log of my conversation with Dimitri.

http://imgur.com/a/YNcd4

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:16:42 PM

A scam accusation for not getting the peecent of money supposed to be promised is strange and perhaps unprecedented.
Even if they had promised 10k, people would still have participated.I think some signature participants are making issue because they got rejected or some greed got better off them Wink

Scam Exposer (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:15:54 AM

A scam accusation for not getting the peecent of money supposed to be promised is strange and perhaps unprecedented.
Even if they had promised 10k, people would still have participated.I think some signature participants are making issue because they got rejected or some greed got better off them Wink
The rejected ones will not get paid in any way.

Why is it strange? If you get a job in some company and at the end of month they pay 50% less salary, wouldn't you call them scam.
Even if they had promised 10k, people would still have participated
Analogous situation: even if the salary of job would have been lower, people would have applied for that job.

Now what do you think?
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:31:17 AM

Scam is a big word guys, you cannot just use this word for everything you don't like. This is definitely not a scam, it's more like a miscommunication.
Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:53:20 AM

Scam is a big word guys, you cannot just use this word for everything you don't like. This is definitely not a scam, it's more like a miscommunication.
Yeah. Scam is a big word. It can consist of many things- completely scam (fake project) , partially scam (doing something wrong or changing terms that would harm investors/supporters).

Please advice a better title. Cheesy
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:03:35 AM

Yeah. Scam is a big word. It can consist of many things- completely scam (fake project) , partially scam (doing something wrong or changing terms that would harm investors/supporters).

seriously this thread looks pretty bad for TAAS but why? the reason is every bounty hunter is spreading bad words in this thread because they want more TAAS .. however i'ts pretty clear that they said minimum 100k and UP TO 2% .. however ppl don't relaise that bitcointalk isnt the only platform a project can do bounties on .. do you really think bitcointalk represents the whole crypto community?!

also think about that when you guys spread bad infos and "scam" around the price will result in a decrease which means your bounty has less worth ..

also only becasue they do not answer to each of your OMG SCAM EXPLAIN posts that doesn't mean that they are hiding .. but since they are a big enterprise already backed by millions they cannot just answer fast they have to properly think about their statement and try to explain everything clear .. would you really be happy with a 1 sentece answer? so give them time
Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:23:25 AM

seriously this thread looks pretty bad for TAAS but why? the reason is every bounty hunter is spreading bad words in this thread because they want more TAAS .. however i'ts pretty clear that they said minimum 100k and UP TO 2% .. however ppl don't relaise that bitcointalk isnt the only platform a project can do bounties on .. do you really think bitcointalk represents the whole crypto community?!

also think about that when you guys spread bad infos and "scam" around the price will result in a decrease which means your bounty has less worth ..

also only becasue they do not answer to each of your OMG SCAM EXPLAIN posts that doesn't mean that they are hiding .. but since they are a big enterprise already backed by millions they cannot just answer fast they have to properly think about their statement and try to explain everything clear .. would you really be happy with a 1 sentece answer? so give them time

Did you read their bounty post?
They haven't mentioned that there would be any secret bounties or giveaways in conferences.

If you think like that, I'll open an ICO one day and write in bounties,
"Up to 50% of the tokens are reserved for bounties. There will only be a Social media bounty"
And in the end I'll distribute only 1% of tokens in bounty. And I'll say the other tokens are given to my family members and friends who promoted our project.

RAGEmond

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:30:56 AM

Did you read their bounty post?
They haven't mentioned that there would be any secret bounties or giveaways in conferences.

If you think like that, I'll open an ICO one day and write in bounties,
"Up to 50% of the tokens are reserved for bounties. There will only be a Social media bounty"
And in the end I'll distribute only 1% of tokens in bounty. And I'll say the other tokens are given to my family members and friends who promoted our project.

Did they guarantee you 2% anywhere? In every store when you read up to 50% price reduction .. do you go into the store and everything has 50%?

Also they guaranteed a minimum of 100k .. did they go below that?
Pekelangito

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:36:24 AM

SCAM!! bounty should have been distributed since 18 and now they are not responsing scam team.. No fucking words of honor
RAGEmond

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:44:35 AM

SCAM!! bounty should have been distributed since 18 and now they are not responsing scam team.. No fucking words of honor

so delay means scam to you? do you actually understand what scam means?
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:56:49 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 10:22:57 AM by minorman

This so called scam exposer just sent me a PM:

LOL. He is Minorman https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44387

PS: I don't have time to reply false accusation from those but-heart who got denied or blacklisted from bounties due to their own rule breaking and now creating newbie accounts and start spread shit.
If you have failed to inform your participants of said change, you are also partially to blame. I don't see any "false accusation".
I didn't informed here, because according to the owner that was normal and nothing changed. according to them they are still paying 2% of investment as bounties. but for bitcointalk bounties  only 100K Tokens.

Infact, I've informed everyone who asked me in PM in telegram.

Edit:
and here is today's log of my conversation with Dimitri.

http://imgur.com/a/YNcd4

Dear Jamal,

If you check your PM on 10th of May,I sent my bounty details and today I see this guy is sending the bounty details from his id and using my name and trying to get my bounty..

Scam Exposer,I believe this guy is a fraud and trying to take away my bounty by sending my details to you and his ETH address..

How do you trust someone and accuse my name here?

Also added to that this user has created 2 accounts with name on the date 18th of May(Signature Bounty distribution date)

Scam Exposey(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1005384)
 Scam Exposer (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1005138)

Now I believe Scam Exposey will try to send another bounty participants details to jamal to claim their bounty..like he did to me with his another id Scam Exposer

Definitely deserves a negative on all his accounts.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

Minorman is right. I'm not him. I used his name.

Please don't take any action against Minorman. He was always playing with the rules.

Sorry minorman for this.

Jamal, I have no association with Minor man. I am someone else you don't even know.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:58:53 AM

Please don't take any action against Minorman. He was always playing with the rules.

Sorry minorman for this.

Jamal, I have no association with Minor man. I am someone else you don't even know.

This is no way a joke now

1.First, you try to abuse the TAAS project.
2.Then you pull me in and say I abuse the project
3.Then you try to steal my bounty and give your details
4.You use another account to do the same.

Why dont you come up with your real account which you used in TAAS bounty?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:13:48 AM

Sorry minorman for this.

https://i.imgur.com/vfqmcly.png

3.Then you try to steal my bounty and give you details
4.You another account to do the same.

1. Never abused . just raising voice
2. Sorry. But I never said that
3. Never tried to steal. You can ask jamal. Just after I sent that pm I sent another pm saying sorry.
4. I have only two accounts on Bitcointalk. This one and another from which I participated Facebook twitter and signature campaign.

I had more sensible posts from my real account than yours. Even I had more posts then you. And I have more total activity than you. So I'm much more experienced than you.

Cannot disclose my identity. Risk of losing bounty.

And it was clear that jamal would remove anyone saying against him and it happened when I used your name.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:00:30 PM

Sorry minorman for this.

3. Never tried to steal. You can ask jamal. Just after I sent that pm I sent another pm saying sorry.
4. I have only two accounts on Bitcointalk. This one and another from which I participated Facebook twitter and signature campaign.

I had more sensible posts from my real account than yours. Even I had more posts then you. And I have more total activity than you. So I'm much more experienced than you.

And it was clear that jamal would remove anyone saying against him and it happened when I used your name.
You should stop here, lauda has accepted to learn about this issue, I believe he will give the best answer for all of you, do not use provocative words here, the accusation Your too vulgar. Please wait patiently.
mackenzied

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:11:40 PM

Sorry minorman for this.

You make me laugh when I read everything here, the action of a despicable man, it is you. A scamer trying to denounce their campaign. Unbelievable, you are a villain, you pretend to be kind and condemn others while you are always looking for way to cheat others. I think you are not worthy to continue here and denounce anyone else.
Shabby!

Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:42:31 PM

Sorry minorman for this.

https://i.imgur.com/vfqmcly.png

You make me laugh when I read everything here, the action of a despicable man, it is you. A scamer trying to denounce their campaign. Unbelievable, you are a villain, you pretend to be kind and condemn others while you are always looking for way to cheat others. I think you are not worthy to continue here and denounce anyone else.
Shabby!

You are right. I'm leaving this now. My such activities may even affect lauda action on this. So leaving and hope for best.

Minorman Is the best person I have seen. He should be given some extra bounty for it.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:22:16 PM

As of now i don't think any bounties have been paid and this thread may have cost everyone who participated. Hope that is not the case.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:33:03 PM

As of now i don't think any bounties have been paid and this thread may have cost everyone who participated. Hope that is not the case.
This thread can only benefit bounty hunters.

Why wouldn't they pay bounties because of this? Only reason could be if they are big scam (unlikely). And if they were completely scam then taas tokens would not have any value.

As they told me, they would be making a blog post soon to answer all this. Though, I don't think they will increase the bounty. Or they may partially increase. Like we were supposed to get +60% they may pay +30%. Because it was surely a mistake on their part.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: