Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS ICO and Bounty Scam  (Read 6435 times)
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 05:33:21 PM

As of now i don't think any bounties have been paid and this thread may have cost everyone who participated. Hope that is not the case.
Oh. Was wondering if they paid up in the end.
A total 2%, but not less 100,000 (equal of 100,000$), of the TaaS Tokens sold during ICO are reserved for the whole Bounty Program (the Bounty Pool can be increased if we cross the limited target).

The Bounty Pool Divided as Below:

1: Facebook Bounty: 10K Taas Tokens
2: Twitter Bounty: 10K Taas Tokens
3: Email/Website Subscriber Bounty: 5K Taas
4: Signature Campaign 30K Taas
5: Blog Article and Media: 20K Taas
6: Translation Bounty: 20K Taas
7: Slack Joining Bounty: 5K Taas
Anyway, does jamal manage the other bounties as well or just the signature campaign?
Cause if it's just the sig campaign then it's 100k for the sigs and the remaining 60k goes to the rest.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golfimbul

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:47:06 AM

Minorman is right. I'm not him. I used his name.

Please don't take any action against Minorman. He was always playing with the rules.

Sorry minorman for this.

Jamal, I have no association with Minor man. I am someone else you don't even know.

This is no way a joke now

https://i.imgur.com/vfqmcly.png

1.First, you try to abuse the TAAS project.
2.Then you pull me in and say I abuse the project
3.Then you try to steal my bounty and give you details
4.You another account to do the same.

Why dont you come up with your real account which you used in TAAS bounty?

1. Never abused . just raising voice
2. Sorry. But I never said that
3. Never tried to steal. You can ask jamal. Just after I sent that pm I sent another pm saying sorry.
4. I have only two accounts on Bitcointalk. This one and another from which I participated Facebook twitter and signature campaign.

I had more sensible posts from my real account than yours. Even I had more posts then you. And I have more total activity than you. So I'm much more experienced than you.

Cannot disclose my identity. Risk of losing bounty.

And it was clear that jamal would remove anyone saying against him and it happened when I used your name.
Am I the only one thinks that this conversation is basically a one guy talking to himself?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 07:00:05 AM

You make me laugh when I read everything here, the action of a despicable man, it is you. A scamer trying to denounce their campaign. Unbelievable, you are a villain, you pretend to be kind and condemn others while you are always looking for way to cheat others. I think you are not worthy to continue here and denounce anyone else.
Shabby!
Useless ad hominem. It is completely irrelevant who made this argument/thread and it does not affect its validity in any way.

Anyway, does jamal manage the other bounties as well or just the signature campaign?
Cause if it's just the sig campaign then it's 100k for the sigs and the remaining 60k goes to the rest.
How did you come up with those numbers? The thread certainly does not say that it needs to be cut off at 100k, it says quite the opposite.]

Here's the PM(s) that they've sent me. I had to explain what negative ratings were and they just completely dismissed the accusation without even spending a minute trying to explain why. Roll Eyes

Not sure what that is, why it exists and what it affects. We are not using bitcointalk as our primary source of information.

That's an example of several negative ratings. Don't worry, people can spread the word outside of Bitcointalk considering that your information is public.

And what is the ground for negative rating?
Read the thread.

But you do realize these accusation are false and misleading?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:57:15 AM

Useless ad hominem. It is completely irrelevant who made this argument/thread and it does not affect its validity in any way.

Maybe you're right, however, it has nothing to do with this topic. But, a scammer has no right to denounce others.

Not sure what that is, why it exists and what it affects. We are not using bitcointalk as our primary source of information.

That's an example of several negative ratings. Don't worry, people can spread the word outside of Bitcointalk considering that your information is public.

And what is the ground for negative rating?
Read the thread.

But you do realize these accusation are false and misleading?
I am quite disappointed with it. I thought they would give the most satisfactory explanation. No explanation.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 08:59:55 AM

Maybe you're right, however, it has nothing to do with this topic. But, a scammer has no right to denounce others.
Of course that he/she has the right to do this as long as what is presented is valid. The validity of something is entirely dislocated from the person who is presenting it. At least, that is how it should be if you were to follow the principles of logic.

I am quite disappointed with it. I thought they would give the most satisfactory explanation. No explanation.
Indeed. Maybe it would be better to wait till they pay out the existing bounties and then tag them.

What do you think @Zepher?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:29:24 AM

Indeed. Maybe it would be better to wait till they pay out the existing bounties and then tag them.

I have been away for the last day and was hoping to come back to find this resolved. Guess that hasn't happened.

So the bounty payments (100k/2%/w/e) were supposed to be paid on the 18th, and have yet to be paid. This is starting to scream SCAM.

To the devs: I know you are refusing to post here, but that really isn't doing you any good. To not realise how the trust system works here will also be to your detriment.
I suggest that you pay out what is owed to get this over with. It's quite easy really - pay, and this all goes away. Don't pay - and you are putting your whole development on the line when it comes to its' reputation for keeping to its' word. Your call.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Scam Exposer (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:51:40 AM

I have been away for the last day and was hoping to come back to find this resolved. Guess that hasn't happened.

So the bounty payments (100k/2%/w/e) were supposed to be paid on the 18th, and have yet to be paid. This is starting to scream SCAM.

To the devs: I know you are refusing to post here, but that really isn't doing you any good. To not realise how the trust system works here will also be to your detriment.
I suggest that you pay out what is owed to get this over with. It's quite easy really - pay, and this all goes away. Don't pay - and you are putting your whole development on the line when it comes to its' reputation for keeping to its' word. Your call.
I think you might not be informed about bounty programmes of other ico going on. That's the way they work. Only a few distribute on decided dates.
Some even pay months later than the decided dates and I'm talking about legit projects. For example Chronobank paid 2-3 months after ICO end (initial plan was 1 week bounty distribution one week after ico ends).

Though there are some that follow the schedules and maintain good communication with investors.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 11:46:03 AM

Since the ico is over and they have already collected lots of funds,I doubt they would care for any neg trust given to their accounts here anymore.
Time community must do something to prevent something like this happening again in future. Sad
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:14:54 PM

WTF IS THIS

1. THey said its 2% but no
2. THEY SAID this is going to get listed in poloniex and bittrex after ICO but its not listed after 2 weeks of distribution
3. They said bounty distribution would happen in 18 until now nothing is happening they gave us a fucking 1 week to submit addresses. its a pathetic excuse that they can't distribute the bounty for those who already provided..
4. You fucking extended the signature for another week even your fucking ICO is finished

FUCK TAAS, FUCKING LIARS, FUCKING UNPROFessionals
They didn't guarantee Polo or Bittrex listing.
Don't use those red letters.

And about 2% and all, they are safe since they only wrote "minimum 100,000" and "can be increased"
mackenzied

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:12:24 PM

WTF IS THIS

1. THey said its 2% but no
2. THEY SAID this is going to get listed in poloniex and bittrex after ICO but its not listed after 2 weeks of distribution
3. They said bounty distribution would happen in 18 until now nothing is happening they gave us a fucking 1 week to submit addresses. its a pathetic excuse that they can't distribute the bounty for those who already provided..
4. You fucking extended the signature for another week even your fucking ICO is finished

FUCK TAAS, FUCKING LIARS, FUCKING UNPROFessionals
They didn't guarantee Polo or Bittrex listing.
Don't use those red letters.

And about 2% and all, they are safe since they only wrote "minimum 100,000" and  "can be increased"
2% of the coin will be distributed to the entire bounty program, it must be split equally, so their current interpretations are not appropriate, this should be resolved before they make the payment, but They refused.

Lauda, ​​I always trust you, so I hope you can make them change their mind and make a full payment.

robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:15:00 PM

anyway dont forget guys that taas team is all Ukrainian people ......
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:43:45 PM

What a scammy move... up to 2%.... an NOWHERE THEY WROTE that BTT will get only 100k ALWAYS so why they even have given such nuber like 2%...
This is insane and immature. Some people want pay off bill from others peoples pocket. THIS IS BIG RED FLAG for all investors.
If they screw people like that today they will screw people later. Actions speaks LOUDER THAN words - they are GREEDY people and will screw investors in future probably : )
If they will act like it suppose to be and fair maybe i will change mind.
ShorsHammer

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:57:27 AM

Everyone in this thread is a fraud, saying how you "worked so hard" to earn your bounty now you are all screaming scam like autistic retards despite zero evidence of being a scam.

They are paying out $100k to people who changed their signatures on a forum. I think you all deserve far less and hopefully they dont pay anyone in this thread, you have devoted 100x more effort into slandering Taas than actually promoting it.

Go get a real job and earn some real money you peasants.

Hopefully Taas pays attention to this thread and removes everyone here from Bounties
Ghani

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:36:38 AM

Everyone in this thread is a fraud, saying how you "worked so hard" to earn your bounty now you are all screaming scam like autistic retards despite zero evidence of being a scam.

They are paying out $100k to people who changed their signatures on a forum. I think you all deserve far less and hopefully they dont pay anyone in this thread, you have devoted 100x more effort into slandering Taas than actually promoting it.

Go get a real job and earn some real money you peasants.

Hopefully Taas pays attention to this thread and removes everyone here from Bounties
Hello friend..this will be well maintained if 1 side is good, maybe you don't know much about this forum so easy you say like that.
The essence of the matter is clear, no smoke without fire, no effect without cause..is real!
People here are not for gifts but to get the rights they have done for the TaaS development team

`███████████████████████
```███████████████████
````█████████████████
`````████████████████
``````██████████████
```````████████████
````````████████
`````````████████
``````````██████
```````````████
````````````██
EXANIUM
THE NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN FOR MASS ADOPTI 
 OPTIONN RETAIL WORLD TO CRYPTO WORLD       

Download Account and JOIN DEFI / DAPP / NFT
●TELEGRAM●TWITTER ●FACEBOOK
veeral

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:37:53 AM

I had subscribed to their newsletter. If they increase I will get some dollars extra.

So where are Lauda and other legendary member. They too didn't fulfill their promise. They didn't tag taas. Maybe they have made a deal with taas.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 4400

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:48:23 AM

I had subscribed to their newsletter. If they increase I will get some dollars extra.

So where are Lauda and other legendary member. They too didn't fulfill their promise. They didn't tag taas. Maybe they have made a deal with taas.
LMAO you're funny. Noone has made a deal. Taas team doesn't care if tagged or not. They done made their money. This mess is partially your guys faults and the campaign managers fault. The manager should've made the taas team escrow some money or coins to ensure some sort of payment and none of you should have joined a bounty campaign without being assured there was a payment secured.

Stop accusing others of misdeeds when it is not their faults.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
veeral

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:23:06 PM

LMAO you're funny. Noone has made a deal. Taas team doesn't care if tagged or not. They done made their money. This mess is partially your guys faults and the campaign managers fault. The manager should've made the taas team escrow some money or coins to ensure some sort of payment and none of you should have joined a bounty campaign without being assured there was a payment secured.

Taas team also did fool you. Dont you think that it is possible that they are just pretending to not know about trust on bitcointalk and not caring about it. As someone stated here they even dont know who is Lauda. Doesnt it seem strange.
I' ll give another reason for that. According to the campaign manager , this page has been written by Taas only - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804549.0
Now see what they write there,
6: Any User get a negative Feedback from any DT2 and Above users will not be eligible for this campaign.

Now what do you think?

Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:52:10 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 03:05:27 PM by Zepher

Taas team also did fool you. Dont you think that it is possible that they are just pretending to not know about trust on bitcointalk and not caring about it. As someone stated here they even dont know who is Lauda. Doesnt it seem strange.
I' ll give another reason for that. According to the campaign manager , this page has been written by Taas only - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804549.0
6: Any User get a negative Feedback from any DT2 and Above users will not be eligible for this campaign.

Now what do you think?

You're still blaming the wrong people.

So it is obvious that they do know how the trust system here operates, appreciate the info there BTW.

But as yahoo has already mentioned, they really don't seem to give a shit.

I'll give them 24hrs to respond here, or pay out the bounties. If they don't, I will leave a rating, whether they care or not.

Assumptions like that make you look like an idiot btw.

veeral

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:00:32 PM

Now what do you think?

So it is obvious that they do know how the trust system here operates, appreciate the info there BTW.

I'll give them 24hrs to respond here, or pay out the bounties. If they don't, I will leave a rating, whether they care or not.

What's wrong with this my assumption?
Yahoo and Lauda isn't giving negative rating because they don't care about their rating. Isn't it a silly excuse?

Earlier Lauda said that they will give negative rating . after those strange replies Lauda got from them, he didn't give negative trust to them.

Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:32:07 PM

Now what do you think?

What's wrong with this my assumption?
Yahoo and Lauda isn't giving negative rating because they don't care about their rating. Isn't it a silly excuse?

Earlier Lauda said that they will give negative rating . after those strange replies Lauda got from them, he didn't give negative trust to them.

The main problem here is this, and I am guessing this is the reason ratings have not been left yet by either Lauda or yahoo. The same applies with me:

We are scared that by doing so, the investors (and bounty hunters etc) end up hurt as a result. This is not just a simple case of "tag and move along". I don't wish for anyone who has money in this project to be affected by decisions we as DT members make.

As for the assumption bit, saying they made a deal without posting a shred of evidence to support that claim is a little foolish. Hopefully my response above will help you understand why no ratings have as yet been left Smiley

Take it easy Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: