Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][USA] Bitmain L3+ Hosted miner and ready for immediate payouts.  (Read 467 times)
cryptocr (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:01:29 AM

Hello,

I am selling a Bitmain L3+ I bought on the first batch. I have the L3+ running since May 5th on Litecoinpool.org. I was actually one of the first to get the miner shipped and have it online. I can provide all the proof needed and backed up by known community members, pictures etc..

Selling price for the L3+ and it’s power supply for $3,000USD (Paid in BTC), the miner is currently hosted and has 3 months power pre paid.

When I mean hosted I mean the miner is already hosted in a facility specially built to host miners at great rates in the USA. Colohub is a rock solid datacenter catering to the miner community. 
More info on them here: http://www.btcmeqc.com/minerhosting.html

-All power and Colohub cost will be taken care of the new miner owner moving forward.
-I have had NO ISSUES but to be clear I will not be held responsible for a mal function miner but I will gladly help with the warranty process if need be.

I personally have 10 GPU miners in Colohub and the L3+ so I definitely recommend having the miner hosted in the Colohub data center. But if you decide you do not want the miner in Colohub I will ship it to you within the USA with the same rate above minus a discount. If outside USA we can work a deal and figure out the best rate.

If you have an offer let me know and we can negotiate!

Regards

Cool
cryptocr (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:29:01 AM

SOLD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: