Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of Bitcoin  (Read 4885 times)
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:23:30 PM

Yeah bitcoin has gained a lot in value but is currently failing in its original purpose to be a cheap method of both transfers and payments by users.

At this rate its soon going to end up being a currency only for the ultra rich and big organisations.

It usual to increase the fee since the value of bitcoin are inflating, Don't be sensitive and think about miners that process all the transaction. It is just like our taxes here. Once the product are fluctuating then taxes will follow too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:31:24 PM

The power of Bitcoin, $10,000 Bitcoin Investment in 2010 Now Worth $200 Million
well, it takes us 7 years to get that amount of money. And you have to be a very very patient person because I doubt that someone can hold bitcoin for 7 years without selling it. why don't you try to invest money in XRP. The price have just x100 after only 3 month Wink $100 will become $10000 after 3 months
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:41:55 PM

well, it takes us 7 years to get that amount of money. And you have to be a very very patient person because I doubt that someone can hold bitcoin for 7 years without selling it. why don't you try to invest money in XRP. The price have just x100 after only 3 month Wink $100 will become $10000 after 3 months

many of us did and already took our money out back to bitcoin.
in an investment it is all about risk management. and when it comes to investing in an altcoin, specially one such as XRP which has a high risk of massive dumping, you get a very high risk factor. and things will only work for short term and never long term. which means it is nearly over now to invest in any altcoin.

but when it comes to bitcoin, the risk factor is much smaller in comparison and the reward is great.

and as for not selling, it is not that hard. when you believe in bitcoin and also when you invest the money you don't need and can afford, then it becomes easy. you don't need that money to want to sell so you wait and watch it grow 200% each year the safest way possible.

to the moon with bitcoin...
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:04:43 PM

yeah it has a great value more than before, it may be fluctuated sometimes but the dev doesnt allowed everyone to lost their investment money in bitcoin, they can manage the issues so very well. that will be the reason why from $10000 it increase too $200M im hoping that it will increase its value because bitcoin helps me very much in all of my daily needs.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

This is something im looking for. i do believe also on XRP. well i hope not just a hype. But still i believe no other altcoins can replace Bitcoin. and if XRP beat BTC i would be glad to become a millionaire. lets see what will happen after 6mos. Smiley
Seville

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:04:48 PM

as long as people use it, there will always be bitcoin  Grin
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:37:29 PM

Well that's an advantage in the bitcoin. Can we think in the future if the continue using bitcoin, there are chances that the price we can get is very large and profitable for ourselves. But you need to know, all this happened not because of coincidence but because of the hard work for us to want to see the bitcoin become larger. Because when we do not strive to the maximum in order to realize the dream of bitcoin then everything is just a memory

Bitcoin power can defined as the development and changes happening to it right now. We can see the price and the value changes happening on bitcoin so in business it is a great way on investing your money for you to earn. And as a crypto-currency its faster transaction is one of its vital characteristic that may help people on doing their daily transaction in life. And for us to experience the reality or the power of bitcoin itself we must need to do our part to continue our support on bitcoin and processing transaction to developed the stock of bitcoin.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:49:06 PM

Well that's an advantage in the bitcoin. Can we think in the future if the continue using bitcoin, there are chances that the price we can get is very large and profitable for ourselves. But you need to know, all this happened not because of coincidence but because of the hard work for us to want to see the bitcoin become larger. Because when we do not strive to the maximum in order to realize the dream of bitcoin then everything is just a memory

Yes, we need hard work for that dream. this is now powerful because of the things that bitcoin can do. It will not get larger if didn't do anything. We need to make a move for it. Yes its not a coincidence instead its the result of all the hard works of every bitcoin users and holders.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:01:35 PM

that is very correct . We certainly will not resist temptation in a long time. But it is not impossible that bitcoin can reach the price of 10,000USD next year. This is a prediction and all things can happen in bitcoin world. A dream that could possibly come true with bitcoin.  Smiley
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:07:29 PM

;)Bitcoin is magical, just a few years ago is still very low value, but inadvertently, he just like spring coming, everything grows, straight up and up. Grin
Bitcoin is truely amazing. And it is really a working progress. Despite of all the log problems buzzing around bitcoin it is really shocing that everyday it's value is really increasing and increasing. Not really investing into any, but im joining signature campaigns and this increase of value and converting to hoard is reallt helpful to me.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

yes it is more powerful now, i hope that there will be more people that can be help by bitcoin. im hoping that people who has no job now , makes bitcoin as their source of income or an alternative to earn. im hoping that people will accept bitcoin as one of the currency that will be accepted for the payment and it can be known all over the world.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:52:31 PM

yes it is more powerful now, i hope that there will be more people that can be help by bitcoin. im hoping that people who has no job now , makes bitcoin as their source of income or an alternative to earn. im hoping that people will accept bitcoin as one of the currency that will be accepted for the payment and it can be known all over the world.
People with good vision will invest their money in altcoin. Bitcoin is good but the increasing of the price proceed very slow compare to other cryptos

jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:31:44 PM

If only I knew bitcoin back then.

Yes, Bitcoin is indeed powerful. It even made countries to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and see bitcoin as a legit currency (only for their own perception and not officially). It made people to be engaged with it, increase bitcoin's demand and in return, Bitcoin's price soar up.

Bitcoin is not just powerful, it is also strong. Despite of all the issues faced by bitcoin, we can still see it standing and enduring all obstacles.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:49:36 PM

Yesterday I was thinking of a lucky person like you. I thought that there would be some people who will have invested a good amount of money in bitcoin at the starting years of bitcoin and if they have kept them till now then they would be millionaire.
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:54:01 PM

Bitcoin will be powerful soon.Many people is wondering for the high price of bitcoin is much expensive.People is looking for a very good income.So I beleive bitcoin can control everything soon.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:04:54 AM

Bitcoin will be powerful soon.Many people is wondering for the high price of bitcoin is much expensive.People is looking for a very good income.So I beleive bitcoin can control everything soon.

Dude it's already powerful and it's going to get extremely powerful with time. There's no stopping now and I'm proud to have st least joined in time so that I wouldn't have to rue for not joining earlier like a lot are doing today.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:24:29 AM

This is a copy from thread 10 dollars in 2010 are around 10 million dollars, and we all know that. I think people who bought ETH when price was in cents alsobhave this feeling, like dash users also. This is the power of blockchain, not just bitcoin.
Who know that back then? In that time I didn't know about bitcoin. Question now is a bit different, people are talking about 5k 10k price is cheap then now, does it still worth it to go all in bitcoin at this moment, can we expect some very high price in 2024, seven years from now?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:32:06 AM

I can bet you nobody anticipated Bitcoin will become that successful back in 2010. I would most certainly not have invested $10 000 into Bitcoin at that

stage. It would be nice to know, if someone out there had invested that type of money into a untested technology  Huh .... I know some guys who

bought some bitcoins in 2010, but they lost most of it in MtGox.  Angry

A few years ago, some were not what they did not expect, but they did not even hear about bitcoin. Lucky only those who were not afraid at the beginning to buy a lot of coins and hold them for several years.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:30:56 AM

Dude it's already powerful and it's going to get extremely powerful with time. There's no stopping now and I'm proud to have st least joined in time so that I wouldn't have to rue for not joining earlier like a lot are doing today.

Bitcoin is powerful but it will keep going to be be more stronger everyday. This coming september when the consensus is made and a scaled segwit will be activated then we can expect many changes on the usability and acceptance of bitcoin. This year there are two countries in line to adopt bitcoins but next year we will expect more countries following their step. Bitcoin is powerful since it is the future of commerce and trade.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:37:16 AM

That's exactly real power and even going back 2010 is too far a simple comparism of last year and this year is enough for anyone to understand how powerful bitcoin is. When I look back to see the value of the bitcoin I sold last year at a penny so to say, I just take it off my mind that what belonged to the past is better put in the past. But the power is not something to toy with again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: