Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of Bitcoin  (Read 4886 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:49:22 PM

Indeed the price of bitcoin is a result of the hard work of each user bitcoin. Bitcoin is now very strong. If it continues to increase the value of this is good for those who have a high value of bitcoin they have in their wallets. The strength of the bitcoin can create a better future for every user bitcoin. But I hope that everyone will use this power for good things and not the bad or evil plans. and it doesn't reduce the price of nialai for future bitcoin later later
Well said...
I also believe that the strength of Bitcoin can bring a good outcome in the future, if anyone can be able to hold some Bitcoin then it will become a great asset in the future. Since the value of Bitcoin is increasing day by day so it must be a great source of earning...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:13:38 PM

Bitcoin does have unpredictable strength, moreover in terms of price, bitcoin can have a higher value than current. Well, it starts from having no value, and currently has a high value. Does not rule out that bitcoin will have a high value in the future.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

The power of Bitcoin, $10,000 Bitcoin Investment in 2010 Now Worth $200 Million
Lucky for bitcoin early adopters who purchased it from almost nothing to Million, no wonder why many people regret didn't buy it.
But the thing is right here, right now : don't let the same mistake like in the past, purchase bitcoin, mine itu, earn and trade for bitcoin, then hold it for another 10 years. Consider bitcoin has constant increases such as last few years, bitcoin will worth more than $15,000 at that time obviously.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:55:04 PM

In my opinion, the community is the main character in giving strength to bitcoin. Hence, many rich people, big investors who previously had no interest in wanting to have bitcoin. And this is what triggers an increase in volume and bitcoin prices

Until in the end, bitcoin will remain the best in the world of cryptocurrencies
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:00:10 PM

Back in 2013 I first learned of Bitcoin. On welfare, I had only $3,000 in cash. At the time it was $15, but I didn't believe strongly enough. It would now be worth $500,000... oh well. Thankfully, my mother has invested (albeit at $750), so that is cool.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:19:49 AM

Bitcoin is really unpredictable, the price is really unpredictable but one thing is sure that the price of bitcoin will be high value in future. Bitcoin are so powerful to make you rich in the future so better to save and hold it so you can enjoy the power of bitcoin soon.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:34:27 AM

Back in 2013 I first learned of Bitcoin. On welfare, I had only $3,000 in cash. At the time it was $15, but I didn't believe strongly enough. It would now be worth $500,000... oh well. Thankfully, my mother has invested (albeit at $750), so that is cool.
If you heard about Bitcoin back in 2013 I'm surprised you haven't been more involved in the meantime, going completely off of the age of your account. You may have more and I don't know. The welfare life is rough, though. Keep in mind that having $3,000 in cash is actually pretty good for most people on welfare, though. You weren't in the worst place other people would have been at in the same time.

Did you find a job since then? Or have you been doing other work without having a "formal" occupation?
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:15:44 AM

who buy at 2$ btc few years ago now are millioners nice growing lol

True, surprising.
I am a person who knows the price of BTC since 2013. do not expect it to be as it is now.
And now I really regret not buying it. And it can not help.  Sad
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:09:13 AM

How bitcoin is powerfull???
For me bitcoin is powerful because of its uses. You can buy things that you want and need. It is powerful also because it can make one person rich. It can change one's life. Even its price is not fixed it still useful to everyone.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:04:26 AM

who buy at 2$ btc few years ago now are millioners nice growing lol

True, surprising.
I am a person who knows the price of BTC since 2013. do not expect it to be as it is now.
And now I really regret not buying it. And it can not help.  Sad
regret it will not help you and now maybe you believe in the growing of bitcoin. what if you buy now and sell it 4 years what will happen maybe you can consider this again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:17:33 AM

That's can happen with another coin that we see with potential and we buy at the right moment. I'm wondering how it should feel the people that met btc when it was cheap and they let it go
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:39:27 AM

As we can see right now, the bitcoin price and also the demand rises simply because of us. Without us, who truly support, love, and continue to make bitcoin as the best crypto.
Yeah this is true I totally agree with you. The users of the Bitcoin are the reason for the actual power of the bitcoin and making it the top of the Cryptocurrency. There is no second opinion in this that the popularity that the Bitcoin has gained is all due to the loyalty of the Bitcoin users with it, otherwise the bitcoin would be just a currency like the others.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:29:35 AM

As we can see right now, the bitcoin price and also the demand rises simply because of us. Without us, who truly support, love, and continue to make bitcoin as the best crypto.
Yeah this is true I totally agree with you. The users of the Bitcoin are the reason for the actual power of the bitcoin and making it the top of the Cryptocurrency. There is no second opinion in this that the popularity that the Bitcoin has gained is all due to the loyalty of the Bitcoin users with it, otherwise the bitcoin would be just a currency like the others.

Mutualism is not only based on community and traders, but also the ability of developers and miners to continue to innovate. Until now bitcoin is able to show its strength, but I think a lot of things that need to be addressed because some things are still problematic such as segwit development and transaction fees.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:33:05 AM

Wow, that is a great way to show the perspective of bitcoins magical profit potential.  Very painful at the same time. I will be kicking myself over the lack of saving back then!  Hey, at least in 10 more years I will BE the happy story.  We didn't miss the boat yet guys and girls!  Save up as you can!

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:07:56 AM

How bitcoin is powerfull???
For me bitcoin is powerful because of its uses. You can buy things that you want and need. It is powerful also because it can make one person rich. It can change one's life. Even its price is not fixed it still useful to everyone.
Yes you are right nowadays bitcoin is very powerful currency and every person can buy things from bitcoin very easily and its investors are also earn more income , and more its investors are also increasing daily in this case in future bitcoin will more powerful currency of the world .
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:41:09 AM

Bitcoin does have unpredictable strength, moreover in terms of price, bitcoin can have a higher value than current. Well, it starts from having no value, and currently has a high value. Does not rule out that bitcoin will have a high value in the future.
as satoshi itself said that bitcoin could be really so worthy or even not worth at all in the future. the inventor of bitcoin itself can't predict how the future of bitcoin would be, how strong bitcoin would be , how the real power of bitcoin . don't get too excited and always prepare yourself for the unexpected things , as it could kill yourself for sure  Grin .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:32:11 AM

Bitcoin can be used in any online payments and others,Its easy to use.Maybe one day this will be the first currency to be used all over the world.Bitcoin will be powerful when it is popularized to all nations.Bitcoin can control the whole world ,when the time comes that only bitcoin can be used to any kind of transaction to make.The power of bitcoin will be the power of the ruler of this world.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:06:30 PM

Well those who are the good analyst and are technically sound will be having trust on the bitcoin that the bitcoin price will definitely increase in the future.
As we all know that the bitcoin price increase formula is not something complicated like rocket science. It is very easy to judge if more people are getting involved with the bitcoin then its price will increase due to its demand.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:53:58 PM

Wow, that is a great way to show the perspective of bitcoins magical profit potential.  Very painful at the same time. I will be kicking myself over the lack of saving back then!  Hey, at least in 10 more years I will BE the happy story.  We didn't miss the boat yet guys and girls!  Save up as you can!

I hope you are right because I'm starting to save bitcoin as well. I see some articles regarding a 12 year old kid investing in bitcoin and now he is a millionaire. Those early adopters are really lucky or they see that bitcoin can really be a good investment and will rise dramatically in the future that why they invest on it.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:07:20 PM

Lucky for bitcoin early adopters who purchased it from almost nothing to Million, no wonder why many people regret didn't buy it.
But the thing is right here, right now : don't let the same mistake like in the past, purchase bitcoin, mine itu, earn and trade for bitcoin, then hold it for another 10 years. Consider bitcoin has constant increases such as last few years, bitcoin will worth more than $15,000 at that time obviously.
yes no doubt that those people who have invested money in  bitcoin in early stage they are now millionaire, but think even those people who have invested money in bitcoin in previous year, when the price of bitcoin was trading under 400$ they may also have got a good profit form it. and still those people who have invested their assets in bitcoin in very start of 2017 they have also almost increase their price 3 times and still i hopeful that those people who will invest their money right now in bitcoin they will also get a decent profit from bitcoin after some time, they just need to hold their bitcoin for some time.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: