Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forgot password and second password but have ... FOR PRO MEMBERS  (Read 362 times)
lavinia13 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:58:04 PM

I have a very very long time not used blockchain info account (it is from before blockchain info has new version)
and i forgot my password + my second password but i find the saved data from this wallet on my stick .. and this data looks like

IDENTIFIER=undefined;
PASSWORD=undefined;
CODE={"guid" : "EXIST","sharedKey" : "EXIST","double_encryption" : true,"dpasswordhash" : "EXIST","options" : {"pbkdf2_iterations":10,"fee_policy":0,"html5_notifications":false,"logout_time":600000,"tx_display":0,"always_keep_local_backup":false,"transactions_per_page":30,"additional_seeds":[]},"keys" : [{"addr":"EXIST"},{"addr":"EXIST","tag":2},{"addr":"EXIST","priv":"EXIST","created_time":0,"created_device_name":"javascript_web","created_device_version":"1.0","label":"Test","tag":2},{"addr":"EXIST","priv":"EXIST","created_time":0,"created_device_name":"javascript_web","created_device_version":"1.0","tag":2},{"addr":"EXIST"}]};

i changed words to EXIST ... the private key looks like:
long string /short string A==

any chance to decrypt or recovery this funds?
please help

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e4r4wolverine

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:06:30 AM

Hi Did you manage to sort this?

Looks like here you have the address and the private key
{"addr":"EXIST","priv":"EXIST","created_time":0,"created_device_name":"javascript_web","created_device_version":"1.0","label":"Test","tag":2},{"addr":"EXIST","priv":"EXIST","created_time":0,"created_device_name":"javascript_web","created_device_version":"1.0","tag":2},{"addr":"EXIST"}]};

Create a new wallet in blockchain.info

go to settings>Addresses

import address

use
"addr":"EXIST","priv":"EXIST"

and transfer coins to your new wallet. Hope it works
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:02:04 PM

Most probably it is an encrypted wallet, as you said "the private key looks like: long string /short string A==", Hence recovery of bitcoin is only possible with a password. If you don't remember that then try to remember, you can brute force the password if you remember some part of it. that is all what can you do. Don't forget to search your PC or Home for the recovery backup phrase as with that you can easily get access to your bitcoins.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:33:25 PM

Most probably it is an encrypted wallet, as you said "the private key looks like: long string /short string A==", Hence recovery of bitcoin is only possible with a password. If you don't remember that then try to remember, you can brute force the password if you remember some part of it. that is all what can you do. Don't forget to search your PC or Home for the recovery backup phrase as with that you can easily get access to your bitcoins.

Yeah probably encrypted so the best thing to do is to brute force it. However, there are services that being offered here to somewhat help you brute force your password. Just you search the forum dude, you don't know maybe they have help you recovered your account and your bitcoins. I just hope that you learn a valuable lesson here. Questions though, how much bitcoin is in your wallet though, seems that you didn't put it up.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

Let me clarify the data you have now.. Is it a save webpage? or a data which includes your master keys?
Just confuse honestly what you are talking about but for me it will be hard to recover it if you are not handle any private keys or seed phrase..

Can you add more info so that i can help you about your account if still handle few data that can recover your wallet  better to mention it.
But if you are just only holding a webpage data i think it will be hard to bruteforce like the quoted below.

Yeah probably encrypted so the best thing to do is to brute force it. However, there are services that being offered here to somewhat help you brute force your password. Just you search the forum dude, you don't know maybe they have help you recovered your account and your bitcoins. I just hope that you learn a valuable lesson here. Questions though, how much bitcoin is in your wallet though, seems that you didn't put it up.
I think it will be hard to bruteforce if he has seed phrase with missing few words maybe he can recover it using bruteforce and BIP39  word list ..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████