Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] XAPOGAMES.COM Bitcoin Arcade - Name your price!  (Read 1390 times)
CoinTasker (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:10:09 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 05:10:32 AM by CoinTasker

XAPOGAMES.COM

I started this website to be an arcade that pays out bonuses for playing games and achieving high scores. It is far from a finished site, and I no longer have time to work on completing it. You get to name your price because it is a half completed site (features listed below) and I will not be offering support.

You can take the idea and run with it or get creative and use it for something else Xapo related.

I'm willing to let it go for dirt cheap so if you are interested, post your offer. Just please DO NOT offer something offensive, but do offer what you think is fair.

Current features include:
  • Point system for accruing satoshi
  • Arcade system with easy game import (21 games currently listed)
  • Ability to credit user accounts satoshi for every game played
  • Referral system
  • Ability to beautifully embed bitcoin apps (Android, iOS, Steam, Chrome, Firefox, Windows and more)
  • Sortable tables for custom faucet lists (or other lists)
  • bitcoin earning extensions - Get paid to: register, daily visits, logins, viewing content, publishing content, comments, watching videos, clicking links)
  • Custom graphics (seen above)
  • Tons of additional minor extensions to easily expand feature list in the future

ARCADE GAME SCREENSHOT

APP EMBED SCREENSHOT

SORTABLE LISTS SCREENSHOT

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 05:11:33 AM

I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten any offers yet! This is name your own price, so just send me your best offer. Somebody HAS to want this, it's got tons of potential, even just as a standalone domain name!

CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

This domain + website is still available and I'm open to any and all offers! send me a PM if you are interested!

SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:01:00 AM

I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten any offers yet! i am sorry that this is happening to you but it is not because anybody dislikes you but because you did not express yourself properly.

A good sales thread should include your past earnings on the website or the potential earnings that the new owner might enjoy; this is the major determinant of price negotiations but you did not include it in your thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: