Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does a trade take?  (Read 3300 times)
IsabelaFernandes (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:04:40 PM

How long does a trade take?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:31:48 PM

If you think you’ll get rich in a few weeks you’re setting yourself up for disappointment. The failure rate of traders who came to work for a day trading firm I traded at for five years. Can’t talk about successful without failure.How long it took me, and many of my trading friends, to develop consistency (in various markets). This is the time requirement.About 3 to 4 out of 100 men who attempt it will be able to make a consistent income from it.Women have a much higher success rate.From my experience,the success rate for women who attempt short-term trading is about 40%. With the right work ethic, about 4 out of 10 women who attempt it will be able to pull an income from short-term trading.

To Answer your question...it’ll likely take six months to a year–trading/practicing every day–until you are consistent enough to pull a regular income from the market. If you make money in the first couple months it’s likely pure luck.

It took me four months before I had a profitable month (day trading, everyday). I had small losses in the prior three months of full-time day trading (stocks).

After that the profits continued every month for the next 4 years. That’s when I decided to focus on forex (mostly swing trading).

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:21:15 AM

It depends on what kind of trader you are, if you are a day trader a trade will last anything from a few hours to some minutes, if you prefer to trade long term then a trade could last weeks months or even years, there are many people that hold bitcoin since the beginning and have not sold their coins, so that means they have maintained their positions for almost a decade.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:46:13 AM

It depends on what kind of trader you are, if you are a day trader a trade will last anything from a few hours to some minutes, if you prefer to trade long term then a trade could last weeks months or even years, there are many people that hold bitcoin since the beginning and have not sold their coins, so that means they have maintained their positions for almost a decade.

As quoted there is no stipulated time period in trade. It completely depends upon the user who have engaged into the trading. In my view long term and short term were the common trading aspects. Beyond this people just buy hold it for a short and looking the progressive growth of other altcoins used to invest on it to make better profiting. This continues through out the day and the end result gives the profit or sometimes if our coin value drops loss will be ours.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:41:04 AM

I am into a trade which is still lasting even after years lol
The life of a trade is purely dependent on the target you will be setting. You may finish off a trade in less than a minute too if you just want to cover exchange fees or even some times under heavy fluctuating scenario, you may get decent profits within that one minute.

No one could exactly predict how long a trade may take. Because the tools we are having will support only price-wise analysis not in terms of time span. Only in speculation we are getting time frames, but they are purely guess-works/based previous similar incidents.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:17:16 AM

Depends on how good your skill and how experienced you are with trading, if you got a good skill then you can earn in a day, but sometimes you need more than a month before you can earn profit, the most important to know what coins to buy and to trade

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:44:15 AM

What trade are you trying to point out? If you are pointing about a trade in an exchanger then it is not a problem for you to take a lot of hours because it just need your money and a order either in buy or sell and just sell or buy then you can do trader immediately without waiting for a long time. Trading does not take a lot of hours of you are fully trained as a trader and you can easily make money without having any problem.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:47:18 AM

Dont know what kind of trade you are pertaining too since there are different kinds of trade. (Trade Altcoin/Forex/Stocks) and (Trade- Peer to peer transactions of Goods/Money etc).
I dont know which would i answer but lets make an assumption,if you are talkingg about trading on altcoin or either bitcoin, trade usually take depending on the movement of a certain coin and if you decide to sell off on a certain point then that would be the period of such trade.When you are talking about trade p2p of goods usually this will not took to long.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

Depends on how good your skill and how experienced you are with trading, if you got a good skill then you can earn in a day, but sometimes you need more than a month before you can earn profit, the most important to know what coins to buy and to trade
Depends also on your trading and risk apathy. Most successful traders are long- terms  analysis trader. People that trade short-terms do loss all their risk capital to impatience and over trade but those That trade has a business mind to trading and plan long time to succeed.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:27:22 AM

Depend on your strategy and market exactly. People says in market we can rich in minutes but also poor on second, let's try to understand that. Trade is not the easy way to get profit and also need hard work. Sometimes we need more time to get success or even we can't reach that. Be careful with your money and spend your time wisely. Loss money we can find again but time will never come back. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:06:01 AM

It depends on how you trade, as of this now in bitcoin we see our market is consistent in increasing. They continues to pump, this is a great opportunity to every one especially who has a big value of bitcoin.

Since the bitcoin price are not stable they have a sure profit, just need to wait the rigth time  for the right price. We can't predict that event but reading and making idea through others will help to make a decision for trading.

I think much better to trade in the long period of time just like the past month, the price is almost $1k and now it reach $2k. This is a luck happenings in a professional trader.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:31:29 AM

Well, it really depends upon your target that you have set to earn from it. Now your target is achieved in a month or week or day this is what it takes for a person. As there is no fix time to tell that yes it is going to take a month or a year or so.

I guess I am close to my target and it took me around three month the BTC is gonna hit $2500 in a day or so.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:43:52 AM

Well, it really depends upon your target that you have set to earn from it. Now your target is achieved in a month or week or day this is what it takes for a person. As there is no fix time to tell that yes it is going to take a month or a year or so.

I guess I am close to my target and it took me around three month the BTC is gonna hit $2500 in a day or so.
You got the point and i think much better to focus in strategy and margin how you can make a good profit for your own margin..
Even you are a long time trader you can set your own good margin.
Make different tier of margin so that every time the price was increase and decrease you can get the benefits of the price market..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1229

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 07:16:43 AM

You got the point and i think much better to focus in strategy and margin how you can make a good profit for your own margin..
Even you are a long time trader you can set your own good margin.
Make different tier of margin so that every time the price was increase and decrease you can get the benefits of the price market..

Maybe the best part to do is to separate his funds on it since he can do long trades for half of his coin and short trade the remaining half so that he can earn for its little flactuating movements and he can be also earn for long term goals remember market margins are little mor tricky and it can be bad for us if we just let it hodl for so long while we doesn't know what will happen to our coins nowadays.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:17:25 AM

If you're lucky you could earn profit on a trade in less than 10 minutes but if the exchanging service you are using is manipulating trades and volumes like what yobit does then you need to wait days or even weeks.

But AFAIK if you click on buy or sell for your order to fill up automatically that means you're selling or buying what is already exist on the order book so then your trade is complete immediately..

I have some open orders in some exchange and I've put Bitcoin order for sale @$2700 whenever price rises that high my trade will be completed and I'll profit more than $900 on a single Bitcoin.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:19:02 PM

I would say it depends on your style of trading and how comfortable you feel in each type of trading. Some guys prefer to scalp the market and take profit from small price variations. Those trades could take like 1min. Some prefer to take a medium approach, and actually try to spot a trend in the price, and leave the trade open for a while, others take a long approach and it's more like an investment, and the trade stays open for days. I usually try the medium or long approach, because I find scalping to stressing, and I can't do it very well.

dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:07:54 AM

I think your expertise and genius depends on trading in the trending experience, if you have what I say above that.
And that's not the only qualities that must be had.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:27:41 AM

That's depend what your goals on trading. There are two kinds of trading. Its long and short trading. Me, i preffered long term since altcoin have good future. Sometimes i do short trade. Pump and dump for better explanation. This is risky because the coin could dump fast and eventually lose your money. Don't jump on peak if you know theres no reason of pumping. Look at Doge.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:37:48 AM

It depends on you because in trading we can't decide on what price would take this coin. So definitely we should set some goal to maximize our losses/winning. Trading needs patient

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:55:04 AM

Nah, skill is another factor, the only real factor that determines how long a trade could last is the market itself. The pump and dump are decided by the market. Even if you're kind of skilled trader who always got high profit but if the market is pretty stable and rarely have movements, it seems that your trade will take forever.
And in my opinion, different coin have a different time to pump and dump, most of it uncertain though.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄