Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we invest in bitcoin growth fund MCAP ICO  (Read 988 times)
garima (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:35:01 PM

Hello Frens. Have anyone heard of bitcoingrowthfund.com mcap. Anyone thinkng or have invested in it ICO, as per their videos and site it seems to have loads of potential.

What you guys think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ciobanuionut1982

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:38:17 PM

what is that ?
Foba

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:52:01 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 12:03:49 AM by Foba

Here is what the MCAP token entails.

Personally, I think it is worth a try. Only invest that which you can afford to lose.

I have done some research and while I do accept the possibility that it could very well turn out to be counterfeit, I am convinced that it most likely is not.

People have been claiming that this is illegitimate.
And at first I began to worry, as I have already invested. On their FAQs page it says: "Each fund token is based on the CounterParty protocol which uses the bitcoin blockchain at its core and is easily traceable using the following blockchain explorer http://blockscan.io/" The link is dead which further reinforced my concerns. But after digging I found that blockscan.io has moved to counterpartychain.io where I found the MCAP token is listed.

Okay so then what about people not receiving their tokens? I had absolutely no problem receiving tokens. However, for those who have had issues, in most cases it is not the fault of BGF but rather the bitcoin transaction itself, which BFG said today in their post.

In addition, my last concern was the lack of communication on their end but as you can see above, they finally came out to address this issue, increasing my confidence of their legitimacy. (I realize that I may be consuming a plate full of my words if this goes south four days from now).

I would encourage y'all to do your own research, check out the LinkedIns of the team members , etc.

bitex.in

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

bitcoingrowthfund owns by amit bhardwaj , previously he was owner of gainbitcoin , bitcoingrowthfund is running in india and registred in singapor, looks worry..... Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked
Foba

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:24:48 PM

Yeah steer clear for now it is looking rather bleak...

Look to more established ICOs in the coming future .

BitcoinsNinja

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 08:12:14 PM

Guys,

Iam quite intimidated to invest in this Mcap myself.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/mcap/

The graph looks very promising.

Bought 1200 mcaps earlier, want to buy more if the experts here give me an all clear.
adamrosh

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

MCAP IS BIG SCAM!

READ THIS ARTICLE BEFORE INVESTING ANYTHING - https://steemit.com/scam/@bitonymous/scam-alert-bitcoingrowthfund-com-the-new-crypto-scam-by-a-group-of-old-scammers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: