Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying successful trading advice  (Read 266 times)
DaShark (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:05:07 PM

I am buying medium to low risk investment advice for 1-2 week investments. Basically you’ll suggest an investment and if I do invest into it then I’ll pay you 10% of the earnings. For example, If I invest 10$ and pull out 15$ then I earned 5$ and 10% of 5$ is .5$, so I'd pay you .5$ in this example. I'll pay all the miner fees.
Pretty simple, PM me if you’re interested.

PS: I’m buying advice and paying dividends. At no point will you actually control my money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:19:10 PM

Great, I would advise you to buy bitcoins. If you wait long enough you can profit by up to ten times. When you do profit do not forget to contact me. Though if you are looking to trade other altcoins then that would be hard to do. Besides, how do we know you will fulfill your part of the bargain? Also how do you choose which tip is reliable?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:05:27 PM

That depends on the time of the day and the coin.If you tell me you're basically a monkey with the money having no idea what to do with it or you heard a thing or two about investing and now you're on get rich quick spree,stay away.Trading isn't for you.It isn't suppose to work that way.All the fake promisers who'd sell you the get rich quick scheme are dumb.

Great, I would advise you to buy bitcoins.
No shit Sherlock!
Besides,he is looking for daily marginal profits.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:58:23 PM

I assume you are unnecessarily risking your capital as traders here are sharing about their success by generating their own trading calls just by watching charts/gaining knowledge on events of altcoins.

If you are talking about insider info, 10% in profits seems very low still I am not sure such insider information are existing and traders are making use of it.

By the way, you may find daily technical analysis on various crypto currencies for free of cost from here : http://www.newsbtc.com/category/analysis
DaShark (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:27:21 PM

To those who suggest buying bitcoin: I've already bought Bitcoin and see that as more of a long term investment, here I'm looking for a somewhat short term investment. I'm not interested in gambling or trading Bitcoin to Fiat, I'm mainly looking to do altcoin trading. Specifically things like when LiteCoin got segwit (which I did invest in, I'm not total new to trading). If somebody gave me useful information that I decided to jump on I'd say something like "hey, that's really useful, going to invest 20$ in it" and then after I'd pay dividends.

I can see now, however, that any useful information probably wouldn't be sold to me for that cheap.

Besides, how do we know you will fulfill your part of the bargain?
I guess you only had my word. I would fulfill my end of the bargain, although I guess I can't prove that to anybody until they've already dealt with me. I guess I just figured this was low enough of a risk that people would take the chance. I'm new to the forums and still learning the ropes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: