Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cant Transfer XRP from Bittrex to Poloniex  (Read 2501 times)
RayX12 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:13:15 PM

I have attempted 4 times today to transfer XRP coins from Bittrex to Poloniex and always get this invalid address notice:

Address: rN8EQWidVfASEd9383PLSHdzzfFvavwmuX
    The address you submitted is not valid for the XRP network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.

I have written to support but no reply...

What is up Bittrex???  loosen up my coins..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:22:00 PM

I did have the same exact issue a couple of days back when i tried to create a deposit address in Poloniex,it says that you need to have 20 XRP for creating a deposit address and i got the wallet address but when i went to bittrex ,i tried to enter the wallet address and an addition space for tag is there but i cannot see any tag value in poloniex ,i am not sure what to add there ,so i left that empty and the coins never went through which was obvious,i am sure that i was able to withdraw a huge number of ripple a couple of weeks back from bittrex,but now i am really confused,even i need to have some clarity regarding this,did you contact poloniex support team regarding this,as i think they have to provide the tag value.
RayX12 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:20:34 AM

I did have the same exact issue a couple of days back when i tried to create a deposit address in Poloniex,it says that you need to have 20 XRP for creating a deposit address and i got the wallet address but when i went to bittrex ,i tried to enter the wallet address and an addition space for tag is there but i cannot see any tag value in poloniex ,i am not sure what to add there ,so i left that empty and the coins never went through which was obvious,i am sure that i was able to withdraw a huge number of ripple a couple of weeks back from bittrex,but now i am really confused,even i need to have some clarity regarding this,did you contact poloniex support team regarding this,as i think they have to provide the tag value.

There is a bug in Poloniex wallet and also in Bittrex wallet.  I (partially) solved it by sending 50 coins form Kraken to Poloniex.. that was accepted and then the wallet was funded.
The last problem is that those coins did not show up in my Polo wallet for a few hours.  A few hours later the coins arrived.

Now Bittrex allow me to send the coins to polo.  

The unresolved issue is that I cannot see the proper balance of coins in my XRP wallet at polo via XRP explorer.  I guess that is not so important.. but this is all strange.

I asked on Polo Trollbox and they said that polo does not give you atag value but a wallet address of your own so you do not need to put anything in the tag value.

hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:54:51 PM

There is a bug in Poloniex wallet and also in Bittrex wallet.  I (partially) solved it by sending 50 coins form Kraken to Poloniex.. that was accepted and then the wallet was funded.
The last problem is that those coins did not show up in my Polo wallet for a few hours.  A few hours later the coins arrived.

The unresolved issue is that I cannot see the proper balance of coins in my XRP wallet at polo via XRP explorer.  I guess that is not so important.. but this is all strange.

I asked on Polo Trollbox and they said that polo does not give you atag value but a wallet address of your own so you do not need to put anything in the tag value.

i personally have no idea bout now people are complaining about polonex,  i think we need do be a little couscous, until the situation become clear, i will even like say that we should postponed any transaction to polonex until the clearificaton from poloex exchange side.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:56:57 PM

Thank you so much for this. I also just let the "tag" empty. So I just have to expect and wait that my xrp withdrawal from bittrex will reflect late on my poloniex wallet. This kind of problem is annoying though. If tag has no use then they better just delete it to avoid more confusion.
jhonbravo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:20:28 AM

Thank you so much for this. I also just let the "tag" empty. So I just have to expect and wait that my xrp withdrawal from bittrex will reflect late on my poloniex wallet. This kind of problem is annoying though. If tag has no use then they better just delete it to avoid more confusion.

Same issue with me i sent XRP to polo and tag i left empty too still XRP not reflect to my account . now i post ticket

thanks
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:59:08 AM

I have attempted 4 times today to transfer XRP coins from Bittrex to Poloniex and always get this invalid address notice:

Address: rN8EQWidVfASEd9383PLSHdzzfFvavwmuX
    The address you submitted is not valid for the XRP network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.

I have written to support but no reply...

What is up Bittrex???  loosen up my coins..

Have you tried to create another address on Poloniex to accept XRP from bittrex?  Or is there a wallet maintenance on Poloniex ?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:07:59 AM

You should always have a look at status of xrp. It is often needed to be updated. But, if exchangers are still legit, the transfers will not be lost. They will appear as soon as wallets are again available. Only on poloniex I am not sure anymore. There are many accusations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: