Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Was CHNcoin my fault? I hereby propose the BHC (Black Hole Coin)  (Read 4572 times)
Frizz23 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 09:47:41 AM

I apologize if CHNcoin was created because of my stupid posting  Wink

No, but they should either:
A) Solve a problem
B) Innovate

And if it's a Chinese coin: C) plagiarize

Maybe FTC does not stand for Feathercoin, but for Fuck The Chinese (we too can plagiarize)Grin

Next time someone creates a Black-Hole coin (sucking in all the hashing power to create worthless coins), can he please set the block target to something like 1 microsecond. I propose the name BHC (Black Hole Coin) for it.

To avoid pre-mining, we all can start mining it once it's detected at the LHC.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 10:58:08 AM

I hate the way people creates a new coin without using their brain to improve what BitCoin fails to meet as a real currency  Huh

However, when it comes to Chinese, it becomes a different issue. Chinese community is full of scammers, virus writers, malicious hackers. So please be careful. Cry

I even join FeatherCoin guys to mine that coin to have fun  Grin. But with China Coin (CHNCoin), I keep myself far from it. I am scared of virus. Cry
imafish2002

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:02:53 AM

However, when it comes to Chinese, it becomes a different issue. Chinese community is full of scammers, virus writers, malicious hackers. So please be careful. Cry

Not jumping in to defend but you pretty much summed up any human community (and a lot of animal ones too!) Tongue
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:08:10 AM

Not jumping in to defend but you pretty much summed up any human community (and a lot of animal ones too!) Tongue

Looks clean to me after multiple scans (but I take no responsiblity if it turns out not be) - personally I think a Chinese crypto is a fascinating development. I've done some reading and tech savvy Chinese love digital currencies for many reasons.
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 11:18:20 AM

yeah dam those horses and elephants, they write crazy viruses and are always trying to hack into the giraffes computers and servers!! and never trust a panda Tongue

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
imafish2002

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:27:33 AM

yeah dam those horses and elephants, they write crazy viruses and are always trying to hack into the giraffes computers and servers!! and never trust a panda Tongue

or bears!
TooM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:10:34 PM

I apologize if CHNcoin was created because of my stupid posting  Wink

No, but they should either:
A) Solve a problem
B) Innovate

And if it's a Chinese coin: C) plagiarize

Maybe FTC does not stand for Feathercoin, but for Fuck The Chinese (we too can plagiarize)Grin

Next time someone creates a Black-Hole coin (sucking in all the hashing power to create worthless coins), can he please set the block target to something like 1 microsecond. I propose the name BHC (Black Hole Coin) for it.

To avoid pre-mining, we all can start mining it once it's detected at the LHC.

Dont' flatter yourself, seriously, nobody gives a damn about you or what you said.

Keep showing your racism, prejudice and hatred and this might make you a bit more famous though.
Frizz23 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 03:47:14 PM

Dont' flatter yourself, seriously, nobody gives a damn about you or what you said.

Keep showing your racism, prejudice and hatred and this might make you a bit more famous though.

Hi SLok, another one of your sock puppet accounts?  Grin

Name:    TooM
Position:    Jr. Member
Date Registered:    April 25, 2013, 01:29:49 PM

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: