Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm selling all my alt coins and putting everything into Golos  (Read 18392 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:40:51 PM

If we wanted to have details on everyone's failed Expeditions and we would ask for them. There's no reason for you to share this information we don't need it and we don't need to know what's happening with you when you're losing all of your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MagenDavid

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:05:59 AM

What about the lack or Russian exchanges to Buy Golos ?
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:30:59 AM

Please keep this to yourself, please do not share this and please simply let us know when you failed and have nothing left and are ready to move on to your next failed project.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:43:38 AM

Please keep this to yourself, please do not share this and please simply let us know when you failed and have nothing left and are ready to move on to your next failed project.

Why are you telling him this, is there anything wrong with him to put him in Golos? I only see in Golos market is not too bad for its reputation there, what it is just my view of Golos.
gentil (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:10:57 PM

Why are you telling him this, is there anything wrong with him to put him in Golos? I only see in Golos market is not too bad for its reputation there, what it is just my view of Golos.

Exactly, its amusing people are getting annoyed. I'm not asking anyone to read this thead.

The price of Golos is still far higher than when I bought, but thats not the point. I'm invested for the medium/long term. Its a crypto, the price is going to go up and down a fair bit, all cryptos all volatile.

I put all my money into Golos because I believe its seriously undervalued and nothing has changed. Crypto has corrected a fair bit in the past month, and some people think this is evidence my investment is failing. The same people probably have small money like $5,000 in cryptos and think they are some kind of big smart investor.

Smart people that bought Bitcoin at $25 in 2011 didnt sell when it corrected to $3. My strategy is the same. The fundamentals of Golos havent changed, and its more popular than when I invested.

Live by the sword, die by the sword
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 02:59:53 PM

The upcoming hardfork will have golos as the first ever platform that allow to use user issued assets and smsrt coins without commisions

Game of Links

cyber~license©
TGJJ

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:28:46 AM

One thing to consider is platforms like Steemit need a userbase to thrive since a lack of activity is boring so it isn't just a linear calculation of this many users should equal a certain market cap. It is a compounding effect.

It's not linear, it's approximately exponential see Metcalfe's Law...
So if Steem has 7x activity, it should be worth 49x more... which it is. Amazing.

Also, the Steem business model fails to attract professional writers...
Experts with a brand that actually know something about a subject are not gonna play a lottery.

Steem has maybe 7x the activity, but its been around much longer than Golos.

On what basis are you saying the Steem business model fails to attract professional writers? Its only been around for 1 year!

Also - whilst the business model might not be perfect, its better than publishing on something like wordpress.com, medium.com etc. With Golos at least you have a CHANCE of earning money for publishing content. With other platforms you need to try monetise in other ways.

On what basis are you applying Mecalfes Law? Or maybe you just think you sound smart saying this....
smsohag

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:19:09 AM

I think you must have your own reasons why you sell your altcoin and replace it with golos as investment. Maybe your need another options to exchange.
MadPanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:39:43 AM

Only a fool puts all his eggs in one basket, If you have insider information that makes Golos a win win  more power to you otherwise your my friend are a damn fool.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:05:54 AM

Putting everything in one is not for me especially for such a project, I hope you will not be disappointed.
nblade98

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

Will russians go on bittrex and invest in this? How will the price go up on Bittrex if no russians are going to bittrex?
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:11:42 AM

LOL, can you give me a clear reason make you do that? I don't know when trading you decisive putting all to an altcoin look like as shitcoin! If this is altcoin potential as Waves, Digibyte, Musicoin, ... I will not say that.
gentil (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

Will russians go on bittrex and invest in this? How will the price go up on Bittrex if no russians are going to bittrex?

Thats a fair point

I believe Golos will receive much more attention in Russian soon as the platform grows. Thats whats happened with Steem. When Steem launched it got lots of attention from speculators, but not enough people used the platform and the price dropped. But now Steem has lots more users vs last year, and the price is much higher.

Golos is doing the same thing. It launched January 2017 with few users and not much content. Now there are FAR more users. This will get more attention in the Russian media, but it hasnt happened yet. Hence why Golos is still so cheap.

Note though that Russians can buy via Bittrex. I agree that a Russian exchange would be better - this will happen in the future as Golos grows. However Russians with whale money are well educated and often speak sufficient English to buy via Bittrex.

Calangaman

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

I've come to the conclusion that Golos http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golos/ is massively undervalued. For this reason I've decided to sell all my other alt coins and put everything into Golos. Here's why:

So in summary thats why I'm going to sell all my alt holdings and put them into Golos. I think its going to explode in value really soon.

Let me know you're thoughts. If you think I'm an idiot then please back up your viewpoint with data  Smiley

Basically you are trying to make a point that Golos is undervalued by:
- jotting down numbers on the quantity of Russian speakers vs English speakers
- comparing a dog like XRP with an uglier dog being Stellar

I sincerely hope that your investment will do you well but I much prefer a real POW coin like Mona Coin that is increasingly being adopted in the daily life of people in Japan

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/07/23/japan-exchange-bitbank-goes-live-monacoin-trading/

https://news.bitcoin.com/japanese-stores-suspend-bitcoin-payments-august-1/
gentil (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:44:38 PM

I've come to the conclusion that Golos http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golos/ is massively undervalued. For this reason I've decided to sell all my other alt coins and put everything into Golos. Here's why:

So in summary thats why I'm going to sell all my alt holdings and put them into Golos. I think its going to explode in value really soon.

Let me know you're thoughts. If you think I'm an idiot then please back up your viewpoint with data  Smiley

I sincerely hope that your investment will do you well but I much prefer a real POW coin like Mona Coin that is increasingly being adopted in the daily life of people in Japan

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/07/23/japan-exchange-bitbank-goes-live-monacoin-trading/

What you'll find I'm actually doing is putting my money into a coin that is

A) Undervalued
B) has real world TRACTION

Nothing like Mona Coin which is just another shitcoin bitcoin clone

Calangaman

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:08:48 AM

A) Undervalued

It seems you misunderstand what undervaluation and real world traction are... take a look at how many ATM sell MONA and the number of merchants accepting it in Japan... Hope Golos reaches the same traction one day but I doubt it.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:06:03 PM

AFAIK Golos has one of the largest amount of tx per day, with close to 60 - 70k daily. if we are speaking about off line traction, than please wait for the 29th. There will be some interesting announcments on our conference in Moscow, regarding traction

Game of Links

cyber~license©
gentil (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

A) Undervalued

It seems you misunderstand what undervaluation and real world traction are... take a look at how many ATM sell MONA and the number of merchants accepting it in Japan... Hope Golos reaches the same traction one day but I doubt it.

It seems you misunderstand what undervaluation and real world traction. Shitcoins like Mona are Bitcoin clones. Putting it in a few private atms isnt traction, If any Bitcoin clone is going to get traction its Litecoin

TGJJ

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:32:07 PM

The upcoming hardfork will have golos as the first ever platform that allow to use user issued assets and smsrt coins without commisions

what fork?
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

Why you think that Russians not trading at Bittrex? We trade there where is better, no matter of language. We used Poloniex and Bittrex and others English speaking markets. And I think Golos is like 50 others coins, it has nothing special, and I don't know anyone, who can put even 30 % of it's deposite to one coin not from top10.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: