Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: djordjamayna: Not to be trusted (5+ BTC gambled/stolen)  (Read 1818 times)
BTCforJoe (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 10:26:49 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 10:39:54 PM by BTCforJoe

First of all, apologies to anyone who was scammed by djordjamayna (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=943029).
If you have been impacted by this user, please share your experiences to warn other users from falling victim to his newest scams

This user is more than likely never returning to the forums again, and from my understanding, he has used the same username for other projects/forums around the web. Please be weary if and when dealing with him.

He has claimed to be 21 years old.
He has claimed to be 19 years old (age later corrected).
He has claimed to be a personal trainer.
He has claimed to be a sports bookie.

djordjamayna has several active threads on these forums; I am active in two of them. The first is soliciting an investment strategy, while the other is for money-making techniques.

1. [Trusted Business Investment]--- Get 20% Weekly [15 Vouches +] 5+ BTC Invested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1824282.0
2. [$$$] LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE <<Works Worldwide>>: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1843488.msg18934591#msg18934591

Amongst these threads, he has started dozens of other threads, each revolving around the idea of taking investments and making money. Those will be linked below.

1. [Trusted Business Investment]--- Get 20% Weekly [15 Vouches +] 5+ BTC Invested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1824282.0

His last post (before closing the thread) states the following:

Sorry guys, I made a risky investment putting all the money on roulette. This was a big mistake. Our project is over. Thanks for being part of it

Archive link: http://archive.is/g00sa

2. [$$$] LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE <<Works Worldwide>>: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1843488.msg18934591

In his second thread, which I vouched for his products, I believe that he is reselling ebooks that were purchased at or stolen from HackForums.net. He claims that (at least) two of them were purchased with reselling rights, but hasn't proven any validity or proof of those claims, other than a screenshot of the forums he allegedly purchased them from.

Hello guys, let me tell you more about me. I'm 19 year old student. I've been making online income since the age of 12 (Sadly during these days my parents didn't believe me I could make money of the internet on that young age and declined to provide me debit card so I can withdraw my money- during that time there was no bitcoin and I was using paypal mostly). What I had to do during that reason was spending money on games - really useless !

So why I am making this service?
For that period of time I have found many different ways on how to do money online. The best part is that since I didn't have the opportunity to invest I learned how to gain money without investing. I will be teaching you very different methods on how to make a good online income. Every method was used by me in the past ( and I am still using some of them). So I am very experienced with them.

What will You learn ?
-Over 10 Money-Making Methods
-Top Marketplaces to make income
-Mindset that will help you in life generally (not only in internet), you will see how to take every opportunity
-Easy To Use
-Personal Help From A Real Money Mentor

BASIC PACKAGE >>> https://rocketr.net/buy/-removed-
ADVANCED PACKAGE >>>https://rocketr.net/buy/-removed- (comes with personal support)

- snip -

Archive link: http://archive.is/QaLLo

Other Threads Started by djordjamayna

As you can see below, this user has started dozens of thread, many of which he has abandoned, since the beginning of THIS current year. The nature of these threads are to solicit products, loans, and services regarding many different things. Many of the threads that he has started have been closed, due to either negligence or from being called out by other members.

Here are several of his threads that he's started:

Hello guys ! I am 21 year old student. I have been a football fan since 2 years old because my father was a football fanatic. I started to bet 3 years ago and I managed to do really well. I keep 75-80% win ratio in the long turn. I came here to offer my Premium Tips. There are 3 kind of packages:
-1Day $5
-1Week $15
-1Month $45

Would love to work with you guys $$$

What is up guys. I am sport-better for over 6 years. I have managed to achieve really good win-ratio on sport-betting and winning isn't something new for me. What I am offering is HQ tips so you guys can also make some good money.

You can get my VIP Tip For the day from >>https://removed <<

What is this all about?
Short answer? Making money.

Long answer?
Due to my huge experience with CS:GO and LoL betting, I am able to consistantly make money off betting sites by either beating their closing lines or simply having enough information to place smart bets that will profit in the long run. I do this by having both exclusive insider information and the needed intuition gathered over the years. Detailed spreadsheets can be found below.

What am I offering?
Bets for you to place. I am simply doing all the needed research and give you the needed information to place a bet. We are using a dynamic bet sizing method so you can NEVER lose all your money.
Here is an example what a bet could look like: 3% GODSENT -2.5 > mouz (map 2) @ 1.800
That means you place 3% of your bankroll on this bet. -> If you have €100, you place €3. Example: https://i.imgur.com/FhI3n4A.png

How do you get your information on which bets to place?
I am using a WhatsApp or Telegram group to distribute that info straight to your phone. Additionally, we have a Discord server and separate WhatsApp group to chat and discuss.

What do you have to do?
Register at a betting site and make a few clicks. That's it.
The following site are recommended:
Pinnaclesports
Nitrogensports (send me a PM to get my promotion link and cashback on every placed bet)
Fanobet (send me a PM to get my promotion link and cashback on every placed bet)
Betway

Do I have proof?
Sure thing. I'm not talking bullshit.
- removed -

Price is:
-Weekly (15$)
-Monthly (35$)

I can give vouch tips Smiley

WHO AM I

I am a dedicated League of Legends player with boosting experiance of more then 3 years .
I currently boost on all EU servers (RUS, TUR, EUW, EUNE) with the rest of the servers to come.

I am master player in the current season, with considerable experience in
both competitivep play, and boosting.I have won a several tournaments and
cups, and been involved in many LAN events.

We are the cheapest and fastest elo boosting service out there, and we will always get you to
the rating you pay for.

I am exceedingly good at what i do, and with plenty of experience with both boosting and coaching.
My current acc's boosted are over XXX accounts with unparallel customer service and prices.

Why me

100% Anonymous.

Never Speak To Anyone While Boosting Your Account.

-Competitive.

My price are way lower, not only i offer best customer support, i care about my feedback, and deal with every order individually with highest care.

-Watch your boost.

Learn How To Master Every Single Lane In League By Getting Lessons For Free!

-Pause your order.

Take As Much Time As You Need. Your Always My Main Priority.

-VPN

Every account is VPN protected by special application.
Price per division is :

PLACEMENT GAMES STARTING FROM 30€
Bronze V - IV 8 $
Bronze IV - III 8 $
Bronze III - II 18 $
Bronze II - I 8 $
Bronze I - Silver V promotions 10$
Silver V - IV 10$
Silver IV - III 10$
Silver III - II 10$
Silver II - I 10$
Silver I - Gold V promotions 12$
Gold V - IV 12$
Gold IV - III 12$
Gold III - II 12$
Gold II - I 14$
Gold I - Platinum V 15$
Platinum V - IV = 15$
Platinum IV - III = 18$
Platinum III - II = 18$
Platinum II - I = 20$
Platinum I - Diamond V = 20$
Diamond V - IV = 35$
Diamond IV - III = 45$
Diamond III - II = 55$
Diamond II - I = 80$
Diamond I - Master I = 125$

What is up guys. Suddenly I've managed to find a gambling exploit in the local bookie I go nearly everyday. What it's about:
There are virtual football matches with random teams. The game length of the games is 2 minutes and there are games every 5 minutes. So basically there is an option for you to bet on which team to score first either the home team or the away team. Odds vary from 1.56 to 2.30. After some days of following it I've noticed that the maximum amount of times the one side scores first is no more than 2-3 games. Yeah that's right. So what I did was waiting for 2 matches straight that the home team scored first. So on the 3rd game I've bet on the away team and they've scored. The next day I did the same thing but what happened was that the 3rd game the first goal was scored again by the home team so I tripled my stake and bet on 4th game for the away team to win.
So apparently since that day every time I go to try this strategy it's working.
I don't bother staying much in the bookie since otherwise I may end up spending my money by betting on other stuff. But what I do say is I found a profitable exploit and I may help people of you that want to get some money.
I think of making a video to proof it for you guys soon. Let me hear your suggestions if there are going to be people that would be interested in such a project

What is up guys. I'm a sport tipster that is providing HQ sport tips. Recently I've started a thread here for my service where I decided to give Free tips in the start to prove my self. So far I'm on a really good win streak winning 9 out of 13 tips and so far I'm +4.2 units profit (Means that If I started betting with $10/tip so far you would be on 42 $ pure profit. So what I want to do now is to process people's investment and use them for betting so I can provide my betting sheets here at my other service + help those of you. During that fact I will be betting on most secure tips so this is the reason why I'm offering just 20% on every investment. Means that if you invest $20 I have 7 days to give you $24. If my bets go well you can have your money even on the first day. I will provide a pic of my bets to every of my investor so they can track what is happening with their money. If there is osmeone interested he can hit me up Smiley

Hello, I am personal trainer with over 5 years of experience on how to loose weight. I help people get  motivated to go working out so they can change their life to better. I have helped people loose over 40 kilos. My last customer managed to loose 26 kilos in 3 months.

I want to work with people from here that struggle on loosing weight.
I will make a special diet and a training routine depends on your tastes & how busy you are, what time you have to go to the gym. Also if you got no time to go to the gym, don't worry with a decent diet + some 10-15 min home workout you will achieve really good results

Prices are these:
-Personal Diet + Training Program =15$
-Personal Diet + Training Program + skype support =25$

Here is proof of my work:
https://i.imgur.com/HiXMEv0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Uf0T0vx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7QsOkop.jpg

Hello, we're offering unranked smurfs for all regions. Each account contains:
-Unverified account
-Level 30
-Unranked
-Hextech Box

Prices are:
20k ip (10$)
30k ip (15$)
40k ip (20$)
50k ip (25$)

WE DO OFFER LIFETIME WARRANTY !!!

Hello, we are offering elo-boosting to Challenger on EU and NA. We do guarantee HQ boosting experience. We use VPN and we will not communicate with anyone from your friend list.

We offer DUOQ Boosting (+25%more), Plcement Games. We cant also play your desired lane and champion. Prices are these:
Bronze- 8$per division
Bronze-Silver promo 10$

Silver-12$/division
Silver-Gold Promo 15$

Gold- 15$/ division
Gold-Plat promo 22$

Plat-25$/ division
Plat-Diamond Promo 35$

Diamond and above NEGOTICIABLE

Placement Games:
(35-50$) Depends Previous Elo

Looking for vouches !!

What is up guys, I will be offering my product here. It's called League Of Legends Money Factory
What it's about?
-It's a tutorial that will teach you how to make money out the game on different ways. You will be making a good amount of money even as a newbie, since it's step-by step explained guide and anyone can do it.

The guide is written personally by me and I guarantee that it works.
The price for each copy is $10

BUY FROM HERE >> https://hexpay.org/p/-removed-

Some recent earnings:

- removed -

Hello guys, I'm offering a method that is easy step-by step described. And using it you can generate good amount of money. The method had been tested by me and works. I would ask for some reputated member or some Hero, Legendary to review it for me. Price for each copy is $10.
Thanks a lot!

BUY FROM HERE>>> https://hexpay.org/p/-removed-

What is up guys. I have been ewhoring for over 2 years and I've managed to learn to do it very well. Right now I have written an ebook that I want to sell here so thosel of you who struggle on e-whoring can learn how to do it. Price of the Ebook will be as cheap as $10

Would give it to a Hero or Legend member to review it

What is up guys. I have been ewhoring for over 2 years and I've managed to learn to do it very well. Right now I have written an ebook that I want to sell here so thosel of you who struggle on e-whoring can learn how to do it. Price of the Ebook will be as cheap as $10

Would give it to a Hero or Legend member to review it

What is up guys, for the past years I have managed to develop a method that with the help of the betting websites can aquire you some money. The method is absolutely risk-free and is working by today 3/20/2017.

For everyone that is wondering this method has nothing to do with sport bookie bonuses, you won't even have to gamble at all.

Only for this week the price of the product will be $5
After this week I will increase it to $10

I can give it to a trusted hero or legendary member to review it

BUY IT NOW >>>    https://hexpay.org/p/-removed-

Hello guys, I've been very successful with soccer tips. I've manage to keep over 70% win-ratio on the long turn which causes good profits. The way I am working is maximum giving 1-2 tips/day. Betting on more game is pointless, the outcome can be better but the risk is higher which is not worth it. I also run an investment service where people invest so I bet with their money but this service here is for those of you who want to bet themselves.
Entry fees are current.
1-day 0.005BTC
1 Week- 0.015BTC
1 Month- 0.05BTC
3 Months- 0.125 BTC
1 Year -0.375BTC

What is up guys. I currently run an online>offline business for which I need some investments. Let me explain you what it's about. I've got several places to buy Amazon DE and UK gift cards on cheaper prices from 50-70%. What I actually do is sell stuffs from amazon with 10-15% discount to real life friends and people from my town. Currently the interest is really big and I need more money to do it. Planning on opening a Facebook page as I already have profiles in few bazaars.
So what I can offer you is safe interest of 15% weekly. Let me know if you are interested  

Hello guys. I think all of you are aware of what Amazon is and what kind of stuffs you can get from there.
With that method I will teach you how to make money from the site the easiest way. Everyone would be able to do it, there won't be any hard work to be done.
Price of the product is 0.01

Can give it to a Hero or Legendary for a review

Hello. I want to offer a 14 days Free Premium Tip Package (worth 0.03BTC) to all sport betting lovers.
I will be posting tips everyday with their odds and we will count the profit at the end. For the purpose I would like you all to use the same stake for every bet

What is up guys. I decided to offer my money-making package on a specially discounted price of 0.025 BTC
What will you learn when you buy the package:
-You will learn to make money on different ways online even if you have 0 experience in doing so before that. (It works in every part of the country)

What do you get after you purchase the package?
-5 E-books + worth $100~
-Over 10 different methods
BUY FROM HERE >>> https://rocketr.net/buy/-removed-

VOUCHES:

- removed -

Hello, I've started using Amazon 2 months ago and I found that people are selling gift cards on a really good rates. I've found some trusted suppliers from whom I want to buy some. What I am doing with this giftcards is simply reselling stuffs to people from my town. I usually buy the gift cards at 50-70% rate. There is a huge interest already. I've managed to sell 1 Adidas tracksuit, 1 casio G-shock and few fitness suplements. I am currently out of money as I had to pay for my exams.
I need someone to be able to fund me anytime I get request for items. Currently the interest is really big since there are proms next month and people want to buy brand clothes. If anybody is interested in my offer he can let me know

Hello, I am going to teach you how to make money out of sport tips. You wont have to gamble at all and you will be really satisfied with the income. Price is just 0.015 BTC !

I am vouched money-maker and you won't regret buying my product

Hello, you enjoy LoL, do you want to make money out of it? If yes you are on the right place! I've been playing LoL since 2012 and I've managed to find how to make money from it. Anyone can do money using these methods.
-You don't need to be good in the game to make money with these methods
-Anyone can do them

Price is $15

Hello, I am here to offer paysafecard method that I developed a while ago and that is making me good amount of money daily (100-200$)

Pros:
-unique and working method
-easy to use
-you can make a living off it

Cons:
-you need investment
-paysafecard is not available in all countries

BUY FROM HERE >>>https://rocketr.net/buy/-removed-

Hey, I recently had the idea to start something that I've never did and it's unlocking i phones. For the purpose I would need $12 500 for the gear + $500 for the delivery/setup. The reason why I want it is because there is a big demand for this here in my country. I can get paid to unlock the phones + buy locked phones on a really cheap prices, unlock them & sell them for more. I plan on doing it on the first stage only from home (I think I will advertise a bit here) and if everything run smooth I will be opening a store.

I currently have $10 000 and would need $3000 more. Is there anyone that may be able to help ?

Hey. So my town is 40 minute away from the border with Greece. I was in a town with many hotels which is no more than 15-20 minute away from the border. I went to eat in one of the hotels and I had a discussion with one of the hotel owners. He told me they got lack of firms that want to do the laundry. He told me they are paying 4€/kg of laundry. Here in my town laundry costs 0.70 BGN which is 0.35€. I plan renting few buses and making few courses every week to take laundries. I would need some investment to start with. If anyone would be able to help I would be really thankful. I would offer also a reasonable % too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:30:57 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 11:40:00 PM by numanoid

Sorry guys, I made a risky investment putting all the money on roulette. This was a big mistake. Our project is over. Thanks for being part of it
What the fuck with this? He was gamble with investor money and didn't pay them back? Well, just feel sorry with ranlo because he is the one who have invested big money among others.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:38:19 AM

Sorry for investors losses, but it was very predictable. This guy appeared from nothing and started asking money everywhere, constantly, avid for investors for different kinds of schemes.

His received feedbacks showed he was having issues in another forum, where he didn't pay an investor. I asked about it and he answered normally as it wasn't a problem...

Could you explain to people here about the negative feedback you have about running from another forum after creating a betting service, etc... ?

People won't invest on what you are offering if they aren't sure about your legitimacy.

Actually it is true. I was doing the same thing that I do here with 20% on every investment weekly but I got banned from the forum (obviously it was illegal) and I couldnt have a contact with the investors. Thats the thing

He could go back to the forum where he was banned and PM the investor, even with a new account... For me, at that moment he showed his real intentions when asking money to others here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:49:19 AM

That guy is 46 old from Bulgaria and doing this for a long time now. If I were you I would file a police complaint against that guy to avoid his future scams. 
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:43:50 AM

That guy is 46 old from Bulgaria and doing this for a long time now. If I were you I would file a police complaint against that guy to avoid his future scams. 

He said that he was 19 years old if the memory does not fail me and said that he was graduating from school

Said the father is police

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 06:49:55 AM

He said that he was 19 years old if the memory does not fail me and said that he was graduating from school

He also claimed to be 19 years old, and 21 years old, a personal trainer, and a professional sports book.

At least now if someone were to search for his name on Google and on the forums, this thread will come up. Hopefully, nobody else will fall victim to this dude. If they do, then it's their own fault for not doing any due diligence.

Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:13:03 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 07:38:10 AM by Slow death

...but it was very predictable.

You're wrong, I was the first investor and I talked to him a lot.

When he created the thread he posted his Passport and money photos.

He promised that in the event that a sports bet goes wrong he would return people's money with their own money

He had good results and I told him to post link from his thread on his signature so as to have more investors was so that scammer got reputation.

I feel really bad for helping this shit steal people.

This crap, thief, deserves to go to jail.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:41:58 AM

He was conning you.How does talking to him a lot made sure your money is safe with him ?

When he created the thread he posted his passaport and money photos.
Something a 12 year old would do.You know you can easily get a passport photoshopped for $2.Do you watch Hip Hop videos ? All the money the rappers throw ? It's all fake.

He promised that in the event that a sports bet goes wrong he would return people's money with their own money
And how did you make sure he would ?

He had good results and I told him to post link from his thread on his signature so as to have more investors was so that scammer got reputation.
You can try to get his information and proceed with the legal allegations.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:52:41 AM

I honestly have no idea why you guys still trust in this kind of people offering good returns on the interwebs.

Sounds too good to be true, it definitely is. Especially a new member with relatively bad reputation on other boards.

Guessing from the huge amounts of bad information about him, it probably wouldn't be too hard to dox him if you guys are desperate.

I sure hope he comes around and settles this, although chances are he would never be back ever again, but rather smiling in his couch.

wizmo

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:19:04 AM

I just read ranlo's post about his loss of 3 btc. If anyone wants to file police report I can help here is his phone number +359898882224.
Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:23:25 AM

He was conning you.How does talking to him a lot made sure your money is safe with him ?

He would do sports betting and i talk to him about soccer to make sure he really knew about soccer games, since I like soccer, so we talked about soccer, he only missed 3 times, one of the games he missed was The match between benfica vs porto.

When he created the thread he posted his passport and money photos.
Something a 12 year old would do.You know you can easily get a passport photoshopped for $2.Do you watch Hip Hop videos ? All the money the rappers throw? It's all fake.

Of course I watch hip hip video, I watch every day

You're analyzing what I said in parts, I'm reporting how everything started.

And how did you make sure he would?

At the time I only invested $10 and as he made a lot more than $10 I did not even think he was going to waste time stealing $10 and after me nobody asked him to use escrow... the scammer had good results and made a lot more Money who would think he would steal $10 from someone?

You can try to get his information and proceed with the legal allegations.

There are many people who have lost money, I think it is fair to report this thief to the competent authorities

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:38:39 AM

I just read ranlo's post about his loss of 3 btc. If anyone wants to file police report I can help here is his phone number +359898882224.

Where did you get this phone number?

I'm going to ask everyone who has been robbed who lives in europe and near bulgaria to have the honor of reporting this scammer to the police

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:43:48 AM

to be frank this guy shouldnt be punished because he gave you guys a cheap lesson not to invest in BS but the members who gave him money for free for 20% per week should be punished. sorry guys if you would google him before investment you never would invest in his cheat and sorry 20% per week???

come on get real he would be millionaire in a very short time with a small amount with 80% a month. he sure wouldnt need your money

as Ranlo said just do your DD before any investment (as he did LOL) and only invest what you can afford to lose

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
wizmo

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:14:43 AM

to be frank this guy shouldnt be punished because he gave you guys a cheap lesson not to invest in BS but the members who gave him money for free for 20% per week should be punished. sorry guys if you would google him before investment you never would invest in his cheat and sorry 20% per week???

come on get real he would be millionaire in a very short time with a small amount with 80% a month. he sure wouldnt need your money

as Ranlo said just do your DD before any investment (as he did LOL) and only invest what you can afford to lose

why are you supporting a scammer? he scammed many people and continue will if they don't take any actions now.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:32:11 AM

why are you supporting a scammer? he scammed many people and continue will if they don't take any actions now.

I am not supporting him! you guys need to do a little DD and you never would fall in his trap so blame yourself and not him!

yes he is a scammer but anyone who is that greedy and falls for a 20% per week trap should be punished IMO

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
wizmo

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:54:42 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 10:27:25 AM by wizmo

Where did you get this phone number?

I'm going to ask everyone who has been robbed who lives in europe and near bulgaria to have the honor of reporting this scammer to the police

If anyone wants his info pm me.
BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:19:49 AM

@wizmo, I advise you to take down personal information from this thread, and create a new post in Scam Accusations if you want to post personal information about djordjamayna, as per the doxxing "rules" set by theymos:

The reason that doxxing has been allowed up until now is that it's occasionally very useful in scam investigations. However, oftentimes doxxing someone is used as a weapon in itself instead of a part of any investigation, and as a result innocent people are sometimes hurt. So to protect the innocent while hopefully not hampering scam investigations too much, here are some new rules on doxxing:

1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.
3. As before, anything that the legacy insecure government/banking system requires to be secret is not allowed anywhere. This includes social security numbers, credit card numbers, and certain account numbers.

This applies retroactively to old posts. If a thread contains a lot of personal information strewn throughout it, then the whole thread will be moved to Investigations. If it's only a few posts, then those will be split off. From now on, it's probably a good idea to create two threads for big scammers: one in Scam Accusations and one in Investigations.

From time to time there may be cases where it is very desirable to publish some results of an investigation. For example, if a class action lawsuit is filed, then the person's username should probably at least be publicly linked to the legal case so that other people can join in. For now, there is no uniform policy for this, and if you need to make some personal info public, post in Meta and we will deal with it on a case-by-case basis.

The reason I posted this thread in this topic (reputation) is to discuss the reputation of the target. I can't post in scam accusations, as I personally haven't been affected by any scams that this user has conducted (unless his ebooks were stolen and resold without permission). If he has scammed you, I suggest you post in the Scam Accusations thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Iranus

Activity: 1806
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:48:26 PM

I am not supporting him! you guys need to do a little DD and you never would fall in his trap so blame yourself and not him!

yes he is a scammer but anyone who is that greedy and falls for a 20% per week trap should be punished IMO
By that logic, no operator of a Ponzi scheme would be punished.  You can argue that a fool and his money are soon parted, but arguing that Ponzi scheme operators should be the people who keep that money would be directly supporting them and their actions.  It should be either the victims or the authorities.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:26:48 PM

By that logic, no operator of a Ponzi scheme would be punished.  You can argue that a fool and his money are soon parted, but arguing that Ponzi scheme operators should be the people who keep that money would be directly supporting them and their actions.  It should be either the victims or the authorities.

lets see if you can accept my point of view

how many ponzi offers are here and were here in the past on BCT?

how many Ponzi OPs were caught and punished here on BCT

BTC is anonymous and quite a nice terrain for ponzi cheaters. the only way to stop them is not to invest in their generous offers.

no one should invest in a ponzi and for sure not in a 20% per week ponzi and in case that someone invests in this he will get punished and thats the way it ends anyway and therefore I agree with this kind of punishment. we all know that ponzis will end with an hit n run.

I can assure you that I am not glad when someone loses to a ponzi and even I dont like Ranlo I am not glad that he lost 3+ BTC but he should be punished and was punished to participate in a ponzi because this is not an investment a serious casino owner should participate.

cheers

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Iranus

Activity: 1806
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:20:24 PM

lets see if you can accept my point of view

how many ponzi offers are here and were here in the past on BCT?
Plenty of shady websites, but very few actual users who were there talking to people, explaining their methods in detail, giving additional information etc.
Quote from: JackpotRacer
how many Ponzi OPs were caught and punished here on BCT
A very similar scammer to djordjamayna had their identity found recently and legal proceedings could go through.
BTC is anonymous and quite a nice terrain for ponzi cheaters. the only way to stop them is not to invest in their generous offers.
Running Bitcoin services is by no means anonymous if you have several forums showing that user with the same screen name.  If someone dedicated their time, they could find out various details about him and connect the dots.  To be honest, it wouldn't be that hard and someone has already posted his phone number.
I can assure you that I am not glad when someone loses to a ponzi and even I dont like Ranlo I am not glad that he lost 3+ BTC but he should be punished and was punished to participate in a ponzi because this is not an investment a serious casino owner should participate.
Yeah, what was the thread title again?  "Please invest in this Ponzi scheme that I have created as I really enjoy scamming people"?

Even if people were naive to invest in it, why the fuck do you think that he deserves to keep the money and not the authorities or the victims?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀