Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][USA] Bitmain L3+ Hosted miner and ready for immediate payouts.  (Read 467 times)
cryptocr (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:01:29 AM

Hello,

I am selling a Bitmain L3+ I bought on the first batch. I have the L3+ running since May 5th on Litecoinpool.org. I was actually one of the first to get the miner shipped and have it online. I can provide all the proof needed and backed up by known community members, pictures etc..

Selling price for the L3+ and it’s power supply for $3,000USD (Paid in BTC), the miner is currently hosted and has 3 months power pre paid.

When I mean hosted I mean the miner is already hosted in a facility specially built to host miners at great rates in the USA. Colohub is a rock solid datacenter catering to the miner community. 
More info on them here: http://www.btcmeqc.com/minerhosting.html

-All power and Colohub cost will be taken care of the new miner owner moving forward.
-I have had NO ISSUES but to be clear I will not be held responsible for a mal function miner but I will gladly help with the warranty process if need be.

I personally have 10 GPU miners in Colohub and the L3+ so I definitely recommend having the miner hosted in the Colohub data center. But if you decide you do not want the miner in Colohub I will ship it to you within the USA with the same rate above minus a discount. If outside USA we can work a deal and figure out the best rate.

If you have an offer let me know and we can negotiate!

Regards

Cool
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptocr (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:29:01 AM

SOLD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: