Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Price per BTC  (Read 834 times)
Jokoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:47:55 AM

Looking at the rise, today alone, i'm getting super... super excited. The price per BTC at the time I write this post is : $1919.16 - quite a rise from yesterday's 1700 something. I'm interested what you all think, could this be the start of the surge we know will come? What do you think the price will be tomorrow - lets talk!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:44:55 AM

Looking at the rise, today alone, i'm getting super... super excited. The price per BTC at the time I write this post is : $1919.16 - quite a rise from yesterday's 1700 something. I'm interested what you all think, could this be the start of the surge we know will come? What do you think the price will be tomorrow - lets talk!
I feel good seeing the current price rise that we have seen today. I think this might be the start of another upward movement. I think tommorow it is either price will continue to rise up to 1950$ range and stabilize, or dump and we might see price ranges 1600-1700$ but it is just a possibility after all it is very common in cryptocurrency that when price rise, dump or correction will happen later after the upward trend. This is just my opinion though I might be right or wrong.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:18:27 AM

I feel good seeing the current price rise that we have seen today. I think this might be the start of another upward movement. I think tommorow it is either price will continue to rise up to 1950$ range and stabilize, or dump and we might see price ranges 1600-1700$ but it is just a possibility after all it is very common in cryptocurrency that when price rise, dump or correction will happen later after the upward trend. This is just my opinion though I might be right or wrong.
Probably within today we are going to see $2000 price levels as bitcoin has already hit and trading around $1930 from today's low of $1874.99 in bitstamp. In bitfinex it has hit the high of $1980 levels. In worst case, I am sure in this week end, we are going to have remarkable $2000 per one bitcoin.

I agree there would be some corrections are possible around $2000 levels but I am not seeing it to go up to $1600 levels as new investors may rush into buying more when they will be seeing cheaper prices when bitcoin is coming down from $2000 levels.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:18:21 AM

It's obviously a welcome increase, but for me personally it won't do much as I will continue to keep hodling my coins. I am in full accumulation mode.

I do however expect a serious dump to show up any time soon. It might very well be that it will happen right after hitting the $2000 mark this week ~ it can't go up endlessly.

But on the other hand, it might very well be that the price will continue to increase further towards $2100-$2200 after touching $2000. Market looks unstoppable.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Jokoin (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:38:00 AM

It's obviously a welcome increase, but for me personally it won't do much as I will continue to keep hodling my coins. I am in full accumulation mode.

I do however expect a serious dump to show up any time soon. It might very well be that it will happen right after hitting the $2000 mark this week ~ it can't go up endlessly.

But on the other hand, it might very well be that the price will continue to increase further towards $2100-$2200 after touching $2000. Market looks unstoppable.

I expect the dump to come in 2 weeks or so... what kind of prices do you think we will see?
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:52:53 PM

the excitement is nothing compared to if you have bought bitcoin when it was worth $200. that is simply a 10x profit easy peasy.

I expect the dump to come in 2 weeks or so... what kind of prices do you think we will see?

the possibility of dump is much smaller now. this time market has gotten way too big, the risk of dumping is pretty high now. you may dump and lose a lot of profit because of it.
with that said price may come down though, there are still things that can affect it, but i wouldn't call it dump.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:46:15 PM

I am actually quite surprise about the price myself, and I think that fluctuation of the price is quite outstanding actually and like you said it increase to $1700 to $1900 mark value and it is quite rare to see that kind of spike of increase and I wish we can really see a big leap like this if we have reach the $2000 value that is gonna happen sometime now!
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:36:01 PM

Lol the surge had already started a few days ago.  I think this is just the continuation of that surge.  With the tomorrows price, I think bitcoin will tank  Grin.  Do not argue with me, I just think it will tank.  Bulls are quite tired for the fast pace increase today.
Jokoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:25:34 AM

Lol the surge had already started a few days ago.  I think this is just the continuation of that surge.  With the tomorrows price, I think bitcoin will tank  Grin.  Do not argue with me, I just think it will tank.  Bulls are quite tired for the fast pace increase today.

Not arguing.... but it won't drop, today at least. The price per BTC is just south of 2k as we speak.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:10:47 AM

Not arguing.... but it won't drop, today at least. The price per BTC is just south of 2k as we speak.
It has got the highest chance of sustaining above $2000 after crossing the long expected $2000. Dropping off price is common with bitcoin, often minor drops and increase takes place simultaneously. So can hope that the price will be increasing as well sustain long making users to hold for a next price milestone.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:04:07 PM

It has got the highest chance of sustaining above $2000 after crossing the long expected $2000. Dropping off price is common with bitcoin, often minor drops and increase takes place simultaneously. So can hope that the price will be increasing as well sustain long making users to hold for a next price milestone.
I also hope that even this summer we will see a price of $ 2,000 per Bitcoin and how my forecasts sounded before the end of the year we can see even 5.000 dollars. Of course, as the proverb says, the bad one only gets rich in thought, but nobody is forbidden to dream.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:14:14 PM

ever since $1100-$1200 all these prices are uncharted waters.
below them, people always had some reference and many were actually scared to invest in bitcoin. you can actually see the posts and topics saying things like "this reminds me of 2013 and GOX" and that caused many to either not sell or not buy or dump occasional for the fear of $1000 is the end.

but when price went up past that point people stopped believing in the "this is 2013" FUD and also after that all the good news and legalization of bitcoin in many countries helped this rally even further. so here we are talking about $2000 like it is nothing.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:12:26 AM

Price is so amazing. I imagine before the price fall in less than $200 and after few years it bounce back so high. Hope that fall won't happen again by this time. Though its a good time to buy I dont wan't to see the price like that again. Aleast a $1000+ price per btc would be fine for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: