Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's Zcash Miner REJECTED Shares.....  (Read 2632 times)
miningmyownbusiness (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:21:06 AM

Has anyone noticed, on Windows 10 64bit, running Claymore's Zcash miner, that the longer you run the program, the more "rejected" shares you get?  I noticed the "rejected" shares climbing as high as 60-90 rejected shares over a 12 hour period, and it was consistent on all my rigs. I solved the "rejected" share issue by adding a "restart" every 3 hours in the config. file, and the bat file. Now, I NEVER get any "rejected" shares! And, my rigs run cooler!  Your thoughts are appreciated.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RentGPU

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:29:03 AM

Has anyone noticed, on Windows 10 64bit, running Claymore's Zcash miner, that the longer you run the program, the more "rejected" shares you get?  I noticed the "rejected" shares climbing as high as 60-90 rejected shares over a 12 hour period, and it was consistent on all my rigs. I solved the "rejected" share issue by adding a "restart" every 3 hours in the config. file, and the bat file. Now, I NEVER get any "rejected" shares! And, my rigs run cooler!  Your thoughts are appreciated.....
I figuerd out an insane solution for this and worked good for me it requires good cpu and not 6x rigs , i just open single miner window for each single card on the rig the result was way less rejected shares and a little more profit , i used -di command to run one card per miner window

2016 GPU Miner
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:55:34 AM

I figuerd out an insane solution for this and worked good for me it requires good cpu and not 6x rigs , i just open single miner window for each single card on the rig the result was way less rejected shares and a little more profit , i used -di command to run one card per miner window

But that will take long time to do the set up first.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RentGPU

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:04:50 PM

But that will take long time to do the set up first.
It will not take any time to setup this config. just copy past command line to diffrenet number of batch files crosponding to your rig cards number name the batch files gpu1,gpu2.....etc and start changing the -di from 0 to the last card , 0 is the first one , you may name each card as different worker to the pool even better results

2016 GPU Miner
miningmyownbusiness (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:42:34 AM

Can you post a sample config for that set up, I would like to try it out, Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: