Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin fork bitcoin classic bitcoin unlimited  (Read 472 times)
joeyjojoshb (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:46:07 AM

Can someone please explain which client uses these different forks or codebase?  Does the bitcoin core client use these?  I don't see anything in bitcoin.org about these different block chains.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:10:08 AM

Can someone please explain which client uses these different forks or codebase?  Does the bitcoin core client use these?  I don't see anything in bitcoin.org about these different block chains.

they are not different chains
they are the same network. just different brands of software.

the issue is that the network is no longer decentralised and diverse, the "core" brand only want to publicise their brand and their affiliates brands. and treat anything not endorsed by them as something they should reck, dismiss, create fake stories about how they are altcoins.

core have slowly but surely wanted to centralise themselves as the sole brand of bitcoin. literally naming themselves "core" (centre of the earth)
the other brands have not set deadlines nor advocated to destroy the method of securing the chain (PoW). but core is doing all it can to try keeping its stronghold grip of being the centralised titanic managers of bitcoin.

which all go against the ethos of why bitcoin was even invented. they even wanted to rewrite the whitepaper that inspired the invention of bitcoin, so you wont find anything that opposes "core" on bitcoin.org. because bitcoin.org is controlled by the same core group

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
joeyjojoshb (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:09:29 AM

So if its not the bitcoin devs and community developing these other bitcoin program not using the bitcoin core RPC or model then they are not bitcoin I think.  Like bitcoin unlimited etc they are really alt coin then?  I mean u have any link on this stuff u talk about?  That bitcoin-core diverge from white paper?
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:09:31 AM

If the developers think long he will plant the core of what has been developed, if the intelligent brain is united with a brain that genius will arise something new again like bitcoin
joeyjojoshb (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:04:10 AM

I'm guessing your english is not so good.  Can you try explaining in your language then use google translate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: