Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc38 trading above $2000  (Read 15194 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:48:38 AM

ok but the chinese exchanges seem locked, i cant deposit on BTC38 and i cant withdraw on Jubi :/

i dont know why,  there where some bad news about goverment shit in march 2017 bat that is 2 months ago.

Do you have other information?
Despite the fact that Chinese exchanges still halt deposit or withdrawal, but why the price of bitcoin on those exchanges could reach same point with other exchanges and even just exceed some famous exchanges such as coindeak, bitfinex or coinbase right now? Just check their exchange rate at $2,612.

when the Chinese exchanges closed down the deposits they also closed the withdrawals and that means anybody who had any money in the exchange had it stuck their in their accounts. and they practically gave up on trading there and the volume and also price fell and stayed down.

when the news came that they are opening up again in next month, everybody came back and started trading bitcoin again and that caused the spike in both volume and price together.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: