Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new milestone 2000$  (Read 2398 times)
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:58:30 PM

We are at the brink of yet another milestone and i am expecting a correction after touching this value or we will be seeing more power to push through this resistance ,i am really surprised that we are still going strong with the transaction delay ,i am waiting with fingers crossed.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:07:05 AM

Well in india it has reached the milestone and the price of bitcoins is more than 2000$ and to be precise the price of bitcoins is more than 2234$.Well according to me,we can predict that the price of bitcoins would be more than 4000$ by the end of this year.
Le Happy Merchant

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:10:24 AM

How often does it happen that you're wrong, but it plays out in your advantage big time? Grin

Honestly, for whatever reason this happens to me constantly.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 12:42:21 AM

I hope that today morning when I will wake up, I will see nice numbers $2000. Damn, I never was such optimistic about bitcoin price movement like now. At start of 2017 I expected that it will take whole year to reach $2000 but I was completely wrong. And now I can't imagine how big milestone bitcoin can reach by the end of the year.

DrBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:07:04 AM

$2002!  It happened!

1BTC > $2000 as of right now.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:43:06 AM

This should hit some headlines in America. $2000 USD is not for a ponzi, or some experiment. $2000 a piece is for freedom from any governments and freedom to own the people's currency. I'm glad I'm part of this.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:28:13 AM

It's really frustrating that I didn't see with my own eyes when the price hits $2000 for the first time because I'm at sleep when it happens. And never I expected that we will reach such as this huge price just only for this month and its really big achievement to reach this far.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:58:03 AM

It's really frustrating that I didn't see with my own eyes when the price hits $2000 for the first time because I'm at sleep when it happens. And never I expected that we will reach such as this huge price just only for this month and its really big achievement to reach this far.

Coinmarketcap shows the current price at $2006.
It has crossed $2k on almost all exchanges. This price is not due to any one exchange in the world getting manipulated.  Grin
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:59:07 AM

$2,000 is just around the corner. If you check Bitfinex, BTC is being traded now ar $1,985. Its trully surprising as to what exactly is driving BTC price nowadays that the price is going uphill. Aside from Australia and Japan taking a step in regulating Bitcoins, what else is out there that drives the price to go up.

See the overall companies adopting bitcoins. The usage of Bitcoins, the adaption of it and now even the hackers using to get money from people in the form of Ransomware virus and that too in bitcoins. There is no stoppage of bitcoins as we are moving towards a digital world.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:32:02 AM

It has crossed $2k on almost all exchanges. This price is not due to any one exchange in the world getting manipulated.  Grin

On several is still under 2000 but it wont be much longer. We witness new ATH and let just be like this this month and whole year. Hope that we wont see after just few hours dumping down in price. We should not allowed price to go under 2000 not anymore.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:43:57 PM

On several is still under 2000 but it wont be much longer. We witness new ATH and let just be like this this month and whole year. Hope that we wont see after just few hours dumping down in price. We should not allowed price to go under 2000 not anymore.
Now it is very difficult to react and predict something about the Bitcoin price. And in general, future crypto currency before the end of this year. Even today's price level can be very doubtful for prolonged freezing. I think that in the summer the price will continue to hold this level.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:25:03 PM

Now it is very difficult to react and predict something about the Bitcoin price. And in general, future crypto currency before the end of this year. Even today's price level can be very doubtful for prolonged freezing. I think that in the summer the price will continue to hold this level.

It is just predictions and speculations and there is no one capable of seeing the future of bitcoin I think only GOD can, but we mere humans all would have to do is just speculating this and that but I think we can surely predict some movement or fluctuation of bitcoin by reading the news and a good thing happen to bitcoin or some bad things that happen or dumping of some users of their BTC in these kind of news and some major set backs we can surely have an idea of the movement of bitcoin, but these are just prediction at hand and not all have a relation that sometimes it can happen.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

We have 2000 $ finally,lets open champaigne.Ltc completed Seagwit activation.There are expectations that btc will follow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:21:10 PM

I hope that today morning when I will wake up, I will see nice numbers $2000. Damn, I never was such optimistic about bitcoin price movement like now. At start of 2017 I expected that it will take whole year to reach $2000 but I was completely wrong. And now I can't imagine how big milestone bitcoin can reach by the end of the year.

Well for almost all of us, bitcoin proves us wrong. Yeah, I still remember around March after the SEC has rejected the Coin ETF, everybody is saying that bitcoin is dead because there was a panic sell. The price  going down to around < $950. But look at the price now. Touching $2000. What a strong recovery!!!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:23:42 PM

We have 2000 $ finally,lets open champaigne.Ltc completed Seagwit activation.There are expectations that btc will follow

We never did have the Bitcoin Yacht party for when it hit $1000 got stuck in the range and then the tickets and reservations took to long to book.
Ha-ha someone should rebuild that idea sometime but nice to see 2K. Year to Price Parity.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:25:14 PM

History has being made by crossing the $2000 hurdle.Now we will be having a lot of attention because it is the only stock in the entire world that has risen 100% in valuation in 2017 and the people who invested in it had their profits and so we will get a lot of media attention now and we could see more rally now, but the question remains when will we see a correction after all these rallies so that i can buy back some. Smiley
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:41:26 PM

Price didn't even hesitate too long when penetrating 2000mark. I think the upward energy remains very strong.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
HTracer

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:59:57 PM

It's actually thrilling. Bitcoin's got $2000. Can't stop thinking about it.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:08:37 PM

Bitcoin is in the process of establishing it self as the new number 1 store of value and it's a beautiful ride!
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:39:31 PM

All I know is that there is a race going on in crypto currencies world and as it seems Bitcoin is trying to stay number one.

I wonder how  much further other coins can push their prices up until they run out of juice.

$2031 and climbing, $33B market share and still number one. miners need to expect a difficulty increase soon.

I just wish that price stays above $2000 for at least another 2 weeks to see what happens with difficulty I want to see if they're related.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: