Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling Service (Multiply your BTC)  (Read 781 times)
favours (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:55:19 PM

I have developed a new algorithm for gambling and will be testing it out. All losses are insured by me.

1) You PM me asking for an address.
2) I give you an address.
3) You deposit any amount under 0.1 BTC, then you POST ON THIS THREAD WITH YOUR RETURN ADDRESS.
4) Once I am done I will send you back your BTC with 5-10% profit.

Note: I am only doing ONE customer per time to avoid a "ponzi" scheme etc. If you see someone else has posted and is waiting for payment, do NOT ask me for an address. Remember, one customer per time. It will be returned in 24 hours MAX. Do NOT deposit more than 0.1BTC. Each person gets ONE DEPOSIT PER 24 HOURS, no exceptions.

// suki

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:04:41 PM

Next time when you are trying to scam users, please atleast see some effort.
Are you expecting users here just to send you free BTC?
"Doubling your money" type of things have been around for ages and they are always scams.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:25:19 PM

"Doubling your money" type of things have been around for ages and they are always scams.

If I could double money I would be rich. This is a 10% gain only, not doubling by any measure. I am taking ONE deposit at a time and keeping a limit of 0.1BTC per transaction (so the max I could possibly scam is 0.1BTC, pennies compared to the total of 0.56BTC I have lent out on this forum).

// suki
onnz423

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:46:36 PM

If I could double money I would be rich. This is a 10% gain only, not doubling by any measure. I am taking ONE deposit at a time and keeping a limit of 0.1BTC per transaction (so the max I could possibly scam is 0.1BTC, pennies compared to the total of 0.56BTC I have lent out on this forum).

Well if you can profit by this method yourself, why are you asking us for money? Maybe offer valid collateral via escrow and someone MIGHT try this service.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:49:59 PM

I am looking you have negative trust, many now people are going to do a way to get BTC with SCAM or fraud,
do not expect people will to trust your site because you have negative trust and that means you is often commit fraud.
as well with newbie account is often commit fraud.
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:07:44 PM

Well if you can profit by this method yourself, why are you asking us for money? Maybe offer valid collateral via escrow and someone MIGHT try this service.

Like I said, it's experimenting with my method, and it'll help the community. Would love to escrow 0.1BTC with a trusted member so everything happens 100% risk free.

I am looking you have negative trust, many now people are going to do a way to get BTC with SCAM or fraud,
do not expect people will to trust your site because you have negative trust and that means you is often commit fraud.

Negative trust for asking for a loan, and for having a Fitbit SE service. The negative trusts are stupid. I've already had many successful deals. Regardless, hopefully the vouches for this service will prove my worth.

// suki
littlerhelper

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:36:31 PM

Looks like you are trying to copy me, without having any skills.

It's not nice if you still have to test your method (which I doubt you even have any) on your customers.

Everything you say makes no sense...

"100% risk free", when you still need to verifiy your method, ... hope nobody falls for this.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:31:28 PM

Like I said, it's experimenting with my method, and it'll help the community. Would love to escrow 0.1BTC with a trusted member so everything happens 100% risk free.

Negative trust for asking for a loan, and for having a Fitbit SE service. The negative trusts are stupid. I've already had many successful deals. Regardless, hopefully the vouches for this service will prove my worth.

I don't think you understand.

You offer 5% on 0.1, ofcourse this could go well like ~19 times, but on the twentieth time, you will lose all of it, and what are you going to give back the customer then? A "sorry" hehe bye bye"?

If you can get 5% while *GAMBLING* riskfree, everytime, it would mean that you would have the house odds with you.. Seems very unlikely.

You also having nothing to lose. Your account is currently worth nothing..

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:46:59 PM

I don't think you understand.

You offer 5% on 0.1, ofcourse this could go well like ~19 times, but on the twentieth time, you will lose all of it, and what are you going to give back the customer then? A "sorry" hehe bye bye"?

If you can get 5% while *GAMBLING* riskfree, everytime, it would mean that you would have the house odds with you.. Seems very unlikely.

You also having nothing to lose. Your account is currently worth nothing..

In case you didn't read my post.

"All losses are insured by me."

// suki
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 02:38:12 PM

Sure, I would love to freely increase my bitcoins. Let's set up an escrow now: how about Blazed?

Unless... you're just bullshitting.

onnz423

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:25:53 PM

Sure, I would love to freely increase my bitcoins. Let's set up an escrow now: how about Blazed?

Yeah actually, i would like one too. we can used blazed too.
But i guess no chance since OP does not want to use a trusted escrow.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
MaliceRed

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

Graphics Design Guru

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 10:00:19 PM

What happens if you lose?

Malice Red Designs

Logos // Branding // U.Is // Banners
terrate

Activity: 362

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:44:53 AM

ur percentage too low..

what is the gambling or game u do? and your odd is?

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:31:28 AM

An escrow is perfect for trusted members. Not a problem.

What happens if you lose?

ur percentage too low..

what is the gambling or game u do? and your odd is?

Low risk, low reward. 90:10 win to loss ratio.

// suki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: