Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Film Reviews and Essays Site for Bitcoiners  (Read 187 times)
PlotandTheme (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

I'm not interested in begging or spamming or anything, I just thought this was a reasonable audience to introduce to PlotandTheme.com, a film blog that accepts bitcoin donations from readers.

This is not meant to be a cynical cash-grab from me.  I simply provide information for you fine cryptofolk who enjoy a good movie review to give my site a look-see.  If you dig it sufficiently, I would love a donation, but that's entirely up to you. 

For all of you Brave browser users, the site is also a Brave publisher, so you can also arrange that on your end if you're interested.

Thanks for the eyeballs, and I hope you end up giving Plot and Theme a shot.

If you're not interested, then let's at least turn this into something movie-related:

What's the biggest disagreement you've ever had with someone over a movie?

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suddenblow

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:05:19 PM

Biggest disagreement? Lest see, just recently I was re-watching Undisputed 2 with some friends. We were praising the film for the choreography of the fight scenes when the only one who hadn't watched it said they looked cheap and lazy. He said the movements were too choppy and the fighting was all around too over the top. A heated debate ensued which ended with an attempt to recreate a certain part of the movie and several of us fighting on the ground for a croissant. Good times.

Your review made me decide to skip on going to see Alien Covenant. Thank you for that and good luck with the site!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: