Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [locked]Aventus - Event ticketing antifraud solution  (Read 2337 times)
f3b0

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

ok these days all you need is a bunch of text in a paragraph - preferably keep it under 300 words - so it can capture the attention of investors who are scrolling through millions of other icos to look for the next potential project that will make them rich!!

no product, no team, no photos, better yet! just 1 paragraph so you don't lose the concentration of your viewers!!!!
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 11:07:26 AM

is there any social media bounty campaign?

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 05:09:54 AM

Folks,

All details about the mid July ICO will be discussed in this thread. Please visit it to learn about our bounty program.
Nothing has yet be announced as we are still working on it. We hope to come back with the detailed program next week.

Meantime, join our Slack team to have a chat with us and other members. Team is one week young but already active.

The Aventus Team

dosent seem worth it honestly ;p you made a website that looks exactly like many other serial scammers we have here, forgive my cynicality, but there's no links only stuff that magically appeared, is there anything proving any of these team members backgrounds, linkedin accounts, ANYTHING? ;p
Looks phony as hell, and your announcement is like 10 lines, just "here's whats up, give us money" i midas give my money to a nigerian prince! ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

dosent seem worth it honestly ;p you made a website that looks exactly like many other serial scammers we have here, forgive my cynicality, but there's no links only stuff that magically appeared, is there anything proving any of these team members backgrounds, linkedin accounts, ANYTHING? ;p
Looks phony as hell, and your announcement is like 10 lines, just "here's whats up, give us money" i midas give my money to a nigerian prince! ;p

At his level, it is not cynicality, it is lying. How can you say our project is a scam and is phony as hell when you know almost nothing? All this is under construction as we started to work on ICO just one week ago. We already have capital risk funds with good reputation in the altcoin industry, and a good amount of pre sale.
You didn't see any LinkedIn accounts on aventus,the team menu ? Buy glasses please.

I would be happy if you could limit your talk to domains you know as your post is just insulting for people working hard on making this project alive. Please, don't move away from this forum and keep being the king here.

Our ANN is not yet finished. Did you remarked I didn't have any credit to post picture? Everything is coming on time.

The Aventus Team

romanekras

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:16:05 AM

Aventus launches Ethereum-based Event Ticketing Solution.
Aventus, a company from Imperial College’s Cryptocurrency Research and Engineering Centre, has released their whitepaper announcing a Blockchain-based event ticketing solution that gives power back to entertainers and value back to the fans.
On primary ticketing platforms like Ticketmaster, people use computer software known as “bots” to buy up tickets when they are released, making them sell out almost immediately. Then, the tickets are put on resale platforms like Stubhub at sky high prices, ripping fans off or stopping them from going altogether. Even worse, sometimes same ticket is listed more than once and fans end up buying a counterfeit that gets them rejected at the door. More
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:13:16 AM

We need more information  in the Ann. Will look into this if it's worth it to invest but for now I am just waiting.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:51:14 PM

Where is the official ANN thread? I can mostly just find the Bounty thread.

Thanks!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:52:13 PM

Where is the official ANN thread? I can mostly just find the Bounty thread.

Thanks!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1955231.msg19418027#msg19418027

I think they should lock this thread now. Will confuse everybody with the same title
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 12:05:13 PM

I think they should lock this thread now. Will confuse everybody with the same title

THIS TOPIC IS NOW LOCKED. PLEASE VISIT THIS ONE FOR BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
AND THIS ONE FOR ANN. THANK YOU

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: