Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco Card Bounty Program - Earn Reward For your Support  (Read 102043 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:50:05 AM

Why only twitter ?

You hate Zuk?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:20:53 PM

I'm sorry but 500 members for signature won't make a fair bounty program.

You need to limit the bounty with 250 participants.

Or you need to increase signature pool to 50% by adding the reserve pool (25%) to the signature bounty.

Otherwise this bounty won't make any sense for the support of the participants!

Gotta agree with this new member here  Grin While I just joined the signature campaign, I'd like to have good amount that I want this to be my first real owned bounties and feel like I got it right for promoting a good project here in the pool of investors.

i think every signature bounty must doi this. limiting the number of participants. because this is the only way to give back to the supporters. otherwise, there efforts will be useless if they can only receive a small share.

Look at the spreadsheet. Hundreds of people out there. What do participants expect from signature campaign?

Dev or Manager

Either limit it now, or make it 50% for signature istead 25%.

Maybe there are only 3-4 people complaining on this topic, but If you don't make improvement, this thread will be filled out with public complaints. Trust me!
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:24:52 PM

Hi, i'd like to join twitter campaign, is it still available?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:42:54 PM

How earlier participants in twitter bounty can update their ETH address ?
As it does not display, thanks for a reply in advance..

Hello, you can either PM Jamal or MonacoMarketer (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1013156) or also you can make a post here stating you want to update your ETH address
Is there a quick response in everyone's complaints here, that we know the campaign manager seems to rarely give statements about the participant's complaints ...

At least dev gives the 2nd team to hold other participants in this thread, to complain all participants of the signature campaign ...

You can pm me directly if the concern is about SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN.

PM Jamal if it is on TWITTER CAMPAIGN.

Please be inform that I do not change the initial rank when you rank up.  Rather I put notes and change stakes.  Thank you.
i ever make pm about my rank, first week i get member stake but second week my rank up to full member
and my stake still get in member level
thanks

I have not received a pm from you, probably you pmed Jamal.  With regards to rank up, it will affect on the next week so if you rank up this week, the change in stake will happen on the following week.
yeah i remember pm jamal after i get up level, and thanks for upgrade my stake next week
 Smiley
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:14:15 PM

Or you need to increase signature pool to 50% by adding the reserve pool (25%) to the signature bounty.

Gotta agree with this new member here  Grin While I just joined the signature campaign, I'd like to have good amount that I want this to be my first real owned bounties and feel like I got it right for promoting a good project here in the pool of investors.

Hahahah he's newbie but he's right though. The team members must pay attention for this problem in advance of all of its supporters.

This should be fair.
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:08:47 PM

hello, I'm joined to the signature campaign and wear avatar and personal text, thanks.
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:54:32 PM

Hahahah he's newbie but he's right though. The team members must pay attention for this problem in advance of all of its supporters.

This should be fair.

It does not matter if I'm newbie or not... The thing is that developing idead so that all of the participants enjoy the signature campaign. Not with huge number of participants.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:42:45 PM

This should be fair.

It does not matter if I'm newbie or not... The thing is that developing idead so that all of the participants enjoy the signature campaign. Not with huge number of participants.
I agree with an idea like this with participant restrictions from the overall signature participation of Monaco, and this will prevent the bounty hunters in this campaign ...
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:48:59 PM

This should be fair.

Don't take it seriously, we're on the same boat. Its just that I don't see you wearing the signature campaign and yet you are complaining something which you are not part of it. My rank just got updated to MEMBER but I see no point updating the campaign manger since my stakes don't change anyway.

Ris88

Activity: 2110

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:02:32 PM

This should be fair.

Don't take it seriously, we're on the same boat. Its just that I don't see you wearing the signature campaign and yet you are complaining something which you are not part of it. My rank just got updated to MEMBER but I see no point updating the campaign manger since my stakes don't change anyway.

At least campaign managers provide a place for submission for a change of rank, so that all participants can submit their ranking changes by themselves, without having to appeal to the team..
dutzy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:37:53 PM

Hello,

Is the bounty program still running?
I want to reserve a translation (romanin, to be more accurate) . Is that possible?
I have experience in the translation field, I've translated several PhD theses and papers.
I want to do the Whitepaper and the ANN also.
Where can I find the layout for the ANN? Or I just have to translate it and send it to you so you can put it on the layout (picture)?
I will also sign up for Slack.

A last question: what does a "stake" mean? is it the actual coin (ex: 200 stakes) , or something else?

Thank you in advance for your answers and have a great day!

D.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:38:14 PM

Already 1000 the more people to participate in Monaco twitter campaign,
amazing, I can not wait when will start payments of Monaco,
i am hope the projects Monaco running success.  Grin

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
doedz

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:48:35 PM

Already 1000 the more people to participate in Monaco twitter campaign,
amazing, I can not wait when will start payments of Monaco,
i am hope the projects Monaco running success.  Grin

Incredibly, I hope the same thing. I think 1000 is too much still there is a slot for me to follow twitter campaign?
Hopefully there is no limit

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 10:53:10 PM

Where are the MCO tokens traded?
Have they found an exchange to send to yet?
I have not followed this project from the very start so if I missed that fact then I am truly sorry for this disruption to your thread's discussion.
I just want a quick answer to this question as my internet connection is quite slow.
My sincere apologies. Embarrassed
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:15:04 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 03:39:39 AM by fudster

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MonacoMarketer May 27, 2017, 06:21:23 AM
Signature campaign stake according to the rank will be

Don't know, possibly there were new changes to this.

Sheez, I'm definitely updating him lol  Jamal Please update my status on the spreadsheet. I'm now a Member.

Where are the MCO tokens traded?
Have they found an exchange to send to yet?
I have not followed this project from the very start so if I missed that fact then I am truly sorry for this disruption to your thread's discussion.
I just want a quick answer to this question as my internet connection is quite slow.
My sincere apologies. Embarrassed

I respect Heroes which is why I'm not going to mess around to answer your question. They are not in the exchange yet because they are still in the ICO stage. Got that?

ICO will end on June 18th If you care to read the first page, you'll know so keep Monaco in mind from now on.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:16:12 PM

good project.. good luck MONACO...
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:39:56 PM

This should be fair.

I agree with an idea like this with participant restrictions from the overall signature participation of Monaco, and this will prevent the bounty hunters in this campaign ...

You told him or me? I don't know what you talking about.

With 25% bounty pool, unlimited participants just don't make sense. You see that?
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:00:36 AM

Looks really good! reserved and follow
ppnaruverz new

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:00:44 AM

for bounty manager, this username : ppnaruverz is my account.
Please remove him from bounty, he is a thief
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:02:37 AM

Do they still accept for the signature campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: