Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco Card Bounty Program - Earn Reward For your Support  (Read 102043 times)
psy0

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:37:19 AM

Why are you all crying about blog bounties? This is one of the first campaigns that actually checked blogs properly and rewarded likewise. I think short so called articles shouldn't be accepted at all in any campaign.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:46:00 AM

Why are you all crying about blog bounties? This is one of the first campaigns that actually checked blogs properly and rewarded likewise. I think short so called articles shouldn't be accepted at all in any campaign.
i guess the blog bounties are gettig worked by the devs just wait for further announcement about this, and also all of the bounties are not received by the participants so better to wait maybe the blog bounties are followed after the signature and twitter bounties.,
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

Blog/Media

High Quality: 200 MCO Tokens
Good Quality: 100 MCO Tokens
Normal Quality: 50 MCO Tokens

Terms, Rules and Conditions:

1: Low Quality Articles and Videos are not Accepted,
2: Article and Videos Must Be genuine, Copying other’s contents, articles and stuff is not allowed. (You can use official Images, Logos, Graphics posted in website, ANN thread, facebook and Twitter)
3: Article Must be Longer than 500 Characters, less than 500 Characters will not be accepted.
4: Video Must be at least 1:30 Minute Long. shorter than that will not be accepted.
5: Article Must have 2 Links of Official Website: http://Mona.co and a link of the Whitepaper: https://mona.co/monaco-whitepaper.pdf  and one link of your own Bitcointalk Profile in bottom of your article to Proof your authorship.
6: In description of Video you  Must have one link of official website, one link link of whitepaper and one link of your own bitcointalk profile to proof your authorship.
7: Medium, Steemit, Newbium, and other general/free blogging platforms are allowed but only One Post will be accepted in those platforms.
8: and 3 Posts Articles will be accepted in .com .net .org and other premium websites and blogs,

Please tell me why did you reject 2 of my premium domain name blog posts. They are normal quality, genuine, over 500 characters, there are at least 2 links, they fit for all rules.
http://lordofbitcoin.com/2017/06/12/monaco-debit-kart-ico-bitmek-uzere/ 900+ char
http://lordofbitcoin.com/2017/06/17/monaco-ico-bitiyor/ 1160+ char
Same here, 800+ char
My blog has been rejected too. http://www.cakirbtc.com/monaco-evrensel-para-uygulamasi/

Here, 3000+ char
Why rejected too.  http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=520646

no one visits the thread. no replies to it too. i guess its just inefficient and i were to decide whether to accept or reject, i'd say reject.  Grin
its all just a bunch scribbles that any investors won't read.

its all aimed to Russians and the rules says:

7: Medium, Steemit, Newbium, and other general/free blogging platforms are allowed but only One Post will be accepted in those platforms.
8: and 3 Posts Articles will be accepted in .com .net .org and other premium websites and blogs,

I already replied them.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:11:05 AM

And when should you expect a reward for a Twitter campaign?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:30:01 AM

I hope it will be realized soon. Because we are all waiting for that moment, just be patient all will be missed.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:48:29 AM

there was a blog spreadsheet (stake computation), today it was removed and now there is a new one. the stakes in the previous one were not correct?
Jamal updated the spreadsheet (disqualified some peoples)
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

When do we get our bounty? we waiting update dev
I am also waiting for the bounty distribution. Jamal said us, he need minimum 2 weeks for distribution of bounty. so we have to wait, Jamal is very active and hard worker campaign manager in this forum. so we have to wait for further announcement.

As i recall, Jamal sad that bounty payments will be transfered on 29 june. But in view of the fact that monaco had not been traded on exchanges yet, i`m realy doubt about rapid bounty reward. Thanks him, that all sign. counting had been done.

nohad

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:17:04 PM

I hope it will be realized soon. Because we are all waiting for that moment, just be patient all will be missed.

We must be patient , dev maybe doing what they should do.

Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:24:59 PM

I estimate the beginning of the month fund distribution of signature campaigns, blogs / media, twitter
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

Anybody could explain me how slack bounty gonna be paid? Is in MCO? Grin

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 04:35:36 PM

I estimate the beginning of the month fund distribution of signature campaigns, blogs / media, twitter

Are you referring to bounty distribution or coin going live on exchanges?

From what info I managed to gather

- ICO Investors have received their newly issued coins. The initial name was YYY but was later changed to MCO
- Coins have been added on LiveCoin and Yobit, to be added on Liqui as well, though trading is not allowed yet
- TokenMarket and the Exchanges are now working on adding the Token for trading, because right now the Tokens are still locked
- Bounty Distribution for all Bounties should be distributed Today, 29th June

Since momentarily the network might be congested, I'd say that the Tokens for bounties should probably be received toward the end of 29th, and we might see trading go live on 30th or 1st

Though, unless you simply plain to dump it all I don't really get how 1-2 days matter so much... After all, it is better to have this fixed now, than after trading began. I'm pretty certain that after MCO hits exchanges we will be receiving updates from the team since they were working on the product in all this time

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:47:49 PM

Why not?? Its Alt coin section, and this project is also Alt coin based. so they surely paid you with alt coin/MCO . May be only 1% bounty will be paid for slack user.Waiting for the distribution . Hope we will get our bounty sonner
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:07:09 PM

Hi. blog bounties will be paid along with all other bounties possibly at 29th June.

thank you.

according post above the bounty payment might will made at 29th of june, but till now i haven't received yet. any information jamalaezaz ? or whether that will be delayed.
and you guys who participants in Monaco bounty campaign has received a bounty payment already ? just make sure myself if im not alone Cheesy
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:13:18 PM

Why not?? Its Alt coin section, and this project is also Alt coin based. so they surely paid you with alt coin/MCO . May be only 1% bounty will be paid for slack user.Waiting for the distribution . Hope we will get our bounty sonner
You explain it wrong as I understand he just asking how slack will be paid. So the answer is if you join in slack early you can see the form that need filled up to recieve bounties for joining you can see it in the first page but it's not available right the reason is the campaign is finish.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:17:59 PM

Hi. blog bounties will be paid along with all other bounties possibly at 29th June.

thank you.

according post above the bounty payment might will made at 29th of june, but till now i haven't received yet. any information jamalaezaz ? or whether that will be delayed.
and you guys who participants in Monaco bounty campaign has received a bounty payment already ? just make sure myself if im not alone Cheesy

Maybe delayed,We must be patient,Jamal is working for this.
I'm sure, the beginning of July is over,All have received Bounty.

relex Smiley

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 06:14:31 PM

Blog/Media

High Quality: 200 MCO Tokens
Good Quality: 100 MCO Tokens
Normal Quality: 50 MCO Tokens

Terms, Rules and Conditions:

1: Low Quality Articles and Videos are not Accepted,
2: Article and Videos Must Be genuine, Copying other’s contents, articles and stuff is not allowed. (You can use official Images, Logos, Graphics posted in website, ANN thread, facebook and Twitter)
3: Article Must be Longer than 500 Characters, less than 500 Characters will not be accepted.
4: Video Must be at least 1:30 Minute Long. shorter than that will not be accepted.
5: Article Must have 2 Links of Official Website: http://Mona.co and a link of the Whitepaper: https://mona.co/monaco-whitepaper.pdf  and one link of your own Bitcointalk Profile in bottom of your article to Proof your authorship.
6: In description of Video you  Must have one link of official website, one link link of whitepaper and one link of your own bitcointalk profile to proof your authorship.

Please tell me why did you reject 2 of my premium domain name blog posts. They are normal quality, genuine, over 500 characters, there are at least 2 links, they fit for all rules.
http://lordofbitcoin.com/2017/06/12/monaco-debit-kart-ico-bitmek-uzere/ 900+ char
http://lordofbitcoin.com/2017/06/17/monaco-ico-bitiyor/ 1160+ char
Same here, 800+ char
My blog has been rejected too. http://www.cakirbtc.com/monaco-evrensel-para-uygulamasi/

Here, 3000+ char
Why rejected too.  http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=520646

no one visits the thread. no replies to it too. i guess its just inefficient and i were to decide whether to accept or reject, i'd say reject.  Grin
its all just a bunch scribbles that any investors won't read.

its all aimed to Russians and the rules says:

I already replied them.
I look at the list of blog participants, why the blog that I made in rejected, but a few days ago I saw my blog has been received, why suddenly my blog was rejected ...
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

You explain it wrong as I understand he just asking how slack will be paid. So the answer is if you join in slack early you can see the form that need filled up to recieve bounties for joining you can see it in the first page but it's not available right the reason is the campaign is finish.
I hope you are right, because I have joined Monaco Slack when spreadsheet was open and was there few days, unfortuantelly later I have no time to stay Sad  Anyway I hope to get signature bounty at least as soon as possible Smiley

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

Liqui  ... Monaco MCO listed on BTC, ETH and USDT markets. Wink
Ris88

Activity: 2110

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:05:06 PM

I hope you are right, because I have joined Monaco Slack when spreadsheet was open and was there few days, unfortuantelly later I have no time to stay Sad  Anyway I hope to get signature bounty at least as soon as possible Smiley
Looks like it will be done tomorrow, easy easy campaign manager will do the best for bounty participants and be fair, in the distribution that will be done tomorrow ...
lx001

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:32:18 PM

Liqui  ... Monaco MCO listed on BTC, ETH and USDT markets. Wink

could you please send a direct link to a btc market, I am unable to find it without registering
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: