Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco Card Bounty Program - Earn Reward For your Support  (Read 102043 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:12:29 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 01:24:34 PM by electronicash

Now a large majority of projects do not want to give the campaign prizes..I can not remember the last time when I received the award of ico. i think voise tokens. They gave me voice 40 tokens  Roll Eyes  I am currently waiting for the signatures and other prizes from many projects, but no more prizes have been awarded or distributed or not calculated the stakes. I think the new ones ico will stop giving prizes anymore.

You just hacked someone's account and trying to grab bounties with that... this will never work man..

You can not talk to me that way..I did not hack anyone's account.Why do you think that?I know that I am allowed to buy accounts on the forum and enter campaigns with them. I do not do this for the first time.I guess you delist me out of the monaco bounty for this reason.But you are unfair in this regard.I bought this account 3 months ago.
And if there is no problem other than this, I will ask you to fix the bounty list as well.

I have not stolen anyone's account. And I did not try to get anyone's awards.If you look at the previous messages you already know that I am the account owner.You can see the messages being thrown in turkish and english mixed. Do you think that  "I have stolen the account " because you removed me from the signature campaign now, or do I  sign up with a purchased account? If you think I stole the account you're wrong. And I think you'll have to add me back to the bounty list.Because I proved to you that I did not stole it.If you delist me for signing with an account I bought.then you could say it in the rules of your signature campaign. Finally, I did not harm anyone. If someone thinks I hurt him, please contact me.And like everyone else for signature campaign, I spent one month. And I do not want my efforts to go to waste. i hope I hope you can solve this problem.

thanks.

you have been buying accounts as you just admit. no moral for that lol I wouldn't credit if I were jamal too  Grin yuo just waste your effort if you really did make an effort so forget it after all you have more accounts anyway. you can try your luck somewhere Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

Guys be patience It will be paid for sure I can send the proof for bounty which i participated with this manager before for onegram . He is genuine guy he evaluate genuinely for bounty . Of course he don't encourage spammers may it take time.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:28:48 PM

Hey guys
Be patient I know this time Jamalaezaz is working to calculate the stake for us, we have to believe in him, will also definitely be paid. We all know Jamal we can rely on this one
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:49:32 PM

Hey guys
Be patient I know this time Jamalaezaz is working to calculate the stake for us, we have to believe in him, will also definitely be paid. We all know Jamal we can rely on this one
Jamal does not deserve to be a bounty manager especially for disqualified participants for no reason.. is he a slow worker and can not respond to participants quickly? I think a lot of the participants here who are disappointed with his actions, should if he can not accept the participant is better than the beginning is not the last event finished and previously already shows the token MCO but now changed a lot of participants who disqualified.. DAMN JAMAL  Angry
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:14:04 PM

Thank you for explaining the charges against me about multiple accounts,and i am grateful for his Response  Smiley
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:23:18 PM

Hey guys
Jamal does not deserve to be a bounty manager especially for disqualified participants for no reason.. is he a slow worker and can not respond to participants quickly? I think a lot of the participants here who are disappointed with his actions, should if he can not accept the participant is better than the beginning is not the last event finished and previously already shows the token MCO but now changed a lot of participants who disqualified.. DAMN JAMAL  Angry
I bet he is not a lazy man he is just having too many to handle,maybe he should reduce. He should try employ more hands to work with. I also have my loss under his campaign severally.Maybe u can also try to be a manger too

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

Is there any recent news about when bounty is shared?
revenant2017

Activity: 728

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:29:46 PM

TL;DR When will monaco be available in exchanges? Do we have a timeline for that?
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:36:27 PM

TL;DR When will monaco be available in exchanges? Do we have a timeline for that?
monaco (MCO) already in bittrex
this thread just for bounty

for more information you can check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926269.0
fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:41:17 PM

When we are going to get our MCO tokens...the ICO successfully ended...late distribution might not be much profitable for the investors and the bounty participants

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 06:48:40 PM

Hey guys
there is no reason to reject someone from start.
I accept users from beginning because I think they may follow the rules.. if someone follow the rules there is no chance for him to get rejected. for other who don't care about rules they deserve to get disqualified.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
luksbit

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:54:37 PM

Hey guys
I accept users from beginning because I think they may follow the rules.. if someone follow the rules there is no chance for him to get rejected. for other who don't care about rules they deserve to get disqualified.

Jamal, a question, will the bounty slack list be available?
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:55:50 PM

for more information you can check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926269.0
It is also at liqui

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
r_victory

Activity: 1935
Merit: 351

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 07:01:54 PM

If everyone who got the entire thread asking to fix their wallets had made things correctly, sure the payment wouldn't be late!!!

Things like this, Jamal can you fix my wallet i put an exchanger address, Jamal can you fix my address i want receive in another. This sucks, it's your fault Tongue  Don't blame a person for your own mistakes

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:16:59 PM

Am really counting on you guys to keep up to the distribution, Great job to the a successful campaign 
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 07:18:51 PM

Hey guys

Jamal, a question, will the bounty slack list be available?

yes. slack spreadsheet will be posted tomorrow.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:56:43 PM

It is also at liqui
Good to know that, since its a good project and its on a good exchanger better to keep an eye on it. Ill watch this coin and maybe i should invest if this project already distributed their token for bounty hunters and go with the flow of the market. Hoping to get cheap amount since i dont have the chance to participate on its ICO. Good job monaco for being successful Smiley

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xx-man

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:02:29 PM

Hello jamal I do not understand with your knowledge, how can I be disqualified by you, what's wrong with me, while I do not see a problem with the quality of my posts when the signature is still running. You have to look again and fix it for it.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 01:08:57 AM

Hello jamal I do not understand with your knowledge, how can I be disqualified by you, what's wrong with me, while I do not see a problem with the quality of my posts when the signature is still running. You have to look again and fix it for it.
What's the matter bot ? That's just one account while another account isn't include.  Grin Grin
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:13:58 AM

Still no update for the distribution  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: