Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco Card Bounty Program - Earn Reward For your Support  (Read 102043 times)
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:43:36 AM

What I will write on field on myetherwallet?
Address Token, Symbol, Decimals...
thank you:)
Nothing to do. Check your MyEtherWallet account, there MCO token updated, MCO ready, no need to Add Custom Token. Also It has been posted.
Hope this information helps you. Thanks!
my MCO balance is 0  Embarrassed
Be patient, this is still in check on the bounty list, I think the campaign manager is still gradually checking in this case it will take at least a week, so we wait for news and further news from the campaign manager ...

Until when to be patient, I think only a few hours left in this distribution, why you say you have to wait another week, I think the calculation is almost complete, maybe the manager should speed up his work in this calculation.

Until this distribution is done, and it will pay off with your patience, so do not bother to think about this distribution, and there are many other projects out there without you knowing you will miss a big project like this project and while waiting for this distribution ..
Totally agree with you, better we patience and do others than just hunt and ask about bounty distribution, I trust with this project, if they have delay of course many problem and not solved.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 08:08:26 AM

Nothing to do. Check your MyEtherWallet account, there MCO token updated, MCO ready, no need to Add Custom Token. Also It has been posted.
my MCO balance is 0  Embarrassed
Be patient, this is still in check on the bounty list, I think the campaign manager is still gradually checking in this case it will take at least a week, so we wait for news and further news from the campaign manager ...

Until when to be patient, I think only a few hours left in this distribution, why you say you have to wait another week, I think the calculation is almost complete, maybe the manager should speed up his work in this calculation.

Until this distribution is done, and it will pay off with your patience, so do not bother to think about this distribution, and there are many other projects out there without you knowing you will miss a big project like this project and while waiting for this distribution ..

I just make sure the conversation slack, maybe you can talk like that but not for everyone here, because the manager had to say in this case has a few hours of walking at that moment, I just want to know how the manager bounty to say about it. . I do not care what you say right now. Cheesy
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:18:57 AM

Totally agree with you, better we patience and do others than just hunt and ask about bounty distribution, I trust with this project, if they have delay of course many problem and not solved.

I do not agree with you, because I think you're hypocritical about this, I'm sure everyone will expect the rewards they generate when promoting this project. All that makes sense if they ask for what was promised on June 29, which supposedly everything will be distributed on June 29th but it's all not seen until now.
Asyifiah

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

1xBit is Asia gambling site

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:28:47 AM

I do not agree with you, because I think you're hypocritical about this, I'm sure everyone will expect the rewards they generate when promoting this project. All that makes sense if they ask for what was promised on June 29, which supposedly everything will be distributed on June 29th but it's all not seen until now.
There may still be a lot to be checked by the manager to make sure that it's all without being overlooked or even there is an indication there is a muti account ,Just wait and be patient for the gift distribution bounty.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
amiraja2

Activity: 780
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:36:14 AM

JUST  Wait friend maybe next week bounty will distribustion

There may still be a lot to be checked by the manager to make sure that it's all without being overlooked or even there is an indication there is a muti account ,Just wait and be patient for the gift distribution bounty.

AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:21:07 AM

ICO over June 18, 2017 now 5 july.
Take almost whole month for jamal to count stake?
Too fucking slow if you can't handle too much bounty campaign don't do it Jamalaezaz.
what a pussy slow asshole. don't tell us you have to do this or do that or whatever.
It's YOUR FUCKING JOB or did you sell our token at exchange 1st and buy at low price? Then you distribute the bounty to us?
As you can see his trust is shit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=721115

You're right he's so slow. Not working effectively
PASSENGERS AND NOT PROFESSIONAL WORKER

WHAT THE HELL JAMAL
Old followers and new followers in social media campaigns in monaco are the same total hu?
He's not counting what he's a lousy slacker.  Angry Let's wake jamal the pig man.

Is stupid, when he can not manage social media campaign guarantees for the use of TVE platform services. And

The total budget of social media bussies will be divided equally to these two platforms. Hey bung you have to be firm and authoritative to refuse TVE services and continue to work with us all,
Where is your responsibility, woe to you
The fact is you are now working a little bit and the total payout is full, but we continue to work together in our budget evenly by the platform.
You're bad luck.
remember God will punish you.
You are very greedy and stupid like a pig.
Yes you are a pig. Lazy and greedy
HELLYAH !!! HELLYAHH

look this face of JAMAL big fat is like a pig
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRfXl0EdzUL3JT53UqweKwfV_ZHdCst3S_u1NfNS_ao-wTR8yqKg
stupid.

It looks like just a couple of newbies saw a price of Monaco and they are getting greedy about it, that they cannot sell coins on the first day. Guys you are so greedy and cannot understand the situation, why are you doing this? Go find some normal work and work there 18 hours a week, where you will be get paid stable every month. Just wait a little bit and Jamal will distirbute your useless tokens, that you will sell on the first day, when you will receive them.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

RitaDiOro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:44:37 AM

Too fucking slow if you can't handle too much bounty campaign don't do it Jamalaezaz.
what a pussy slow asshole. don't tell us you have to do this or do that or whatever.
It's YOUR FUCKING JOB or did you sell our token at exchange 1st and buy at low price? Then you distribute the bounty to us?
As you can see his trust is shit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=721115

WHAT THE HELL JAMAL
Old followers and new followers in social media campaigns in monaco are the same total hu?
He's not counting what he's a lousy slacker.  Angry Let's wake jamal the pig man.

Is stupid, when he can not manage social media campaign guarantees for the use of TVE platform services. And

The total budget of social media bussies will be divided equally to these two platforms. Hey bung you have to be firm and authoritative to refuse TVE services and continue to work with us all,
The fact is you are now working a little bit and the total payout is full, but we continue to work together in our budget evenly by the platform.
You're bad luck.
HELLYAH !!! HELLYAHH

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRfXl0EdzUL3JT53UqweKwfV_ZHdCst3S_u1NfNS_ao-wTR8yqKg
stupid.

It looks like just a couple of newbies saw a price of Monaco and they are getting greedy about it, that they cannot sell coins on the first day. Guys you are so greedy and cannot understand the situation, why are you doing this? Go find some normal work and work there 18 hours a week, where you will be get paid stable every month. Just wait a little bit and Jamal will distirbute your useless tokens, that you will sell on the first day, when you will receive them.

I agree! These impatient dumpers are terrible! Jamal is good manager, lots of cheaters don't like him, but he excludes only for reason. And it's absolutely fine to wait a couple of days to get the bounty...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Your Mom

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:47:42 AM

WHAT THE HELL JAMAL
He's not counting what he's a lousy slacker.  Angry Let's wake jamal the pig man.

You're bad luck.
HELLYAH !!! HELLYAHH

stupid.

We have the right to say whatever we want just like jamal disqualify any signature participant when he feel like it. and a few page back you can see when he say he will disqualify anyone who post address here.
are you one of jamal shill?
Date Registered: January 10, 2017, 05:33:48 PM not so legendary.
Your Mom

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:54:16 AM

WHAT THE HELL JAMAL

You're bad luck.
HELLYAH !!! HELLYAHH

stupid.

I agree! These impatient dumpers are terrible! Jamal is good manager, lots of cheaters don't like him, but he excludes only for reason. And it's absolutely fine to wait a couple of days to get the bounty...
You should go and lick jamal ball my friend. SIT AND LICK THE AIR
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 10:00:52 AM

link=topic=1924985.msg19949332#msg19949332 date=1499248062]

WHAT THE HELL JAMAL
He's not counting what he's a lousy slacker.  Angry Let's wake jamal the pig man.

You're bad luck.
HELLYAH !!! HELLYAHH

stupid.

We have the right to say whatever we want just like jamal disqualify any signature participant when he feel like it. and a few page back you can see when he say he will disqualify anyone who post address here.
[/quote]

nothing is better to do Lola you are a newbie and had not joined any of Jamal's campaign so why bother, or are you also an alt of an alt?  its no wonder Jamal disqualify you for having multiple accounts. MCO is already traded live, just trade on bittrex and don't look back in anger.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:33:30 PM

At this moment everyone wants the bounties to be distributed and everyone knows it just wait and be patient.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 12:50:18 PM

WHAT THE HELL JAMAL

You're bad luck.
HELLYAH !!! HELLYAHH

stupid.

Hi..man, no one forbids you saying anything here as long as it is related to the topic.

But please, do not insult someone with such rude words.
This is not a place to talk like that.
marcdeb

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:53:53 PM

Jamal still has to read a lot of articles and validate them... Be patient!
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:56:03 PM

WHAT THE HELL JAMAL

You're bad luck.
HELLYAH !!! HELLYAHH

stupid.

Hi..man, no one forbids you saying anything here as long as it is related to the topic.

But please, do not insult someone with such rude words.
This is not a place to talk like that.
Yeah you have no rights to post like this jamal has to many campaign i guess that is the reason why the distribution take so long to distribute, we have no choice here just to wait some bounties. this is  better than nothing also the mco is dumped now so better to wait till the price increase.
marcdeb

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

Don't be rude, it's not gonna make it faster...
aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:08:50 PM

WHAT THE HELL JAMAL

You're bad luck.
HELLYAH !!! HELLYAHH

stupid.

atleast use your real account you dumb pussy  Tongue
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

At this moment everyone wants the bounties to be distributed and everyone knows it just wait and be patient.
Of course that's all we can expect, but I'm not really waiting for distribution to be done, at least I can follow other projects while waiting for distribution done by dev, so as not to complain too much for this distribution ..
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:10:30 PM

Please be patient do not give a bad comment about the distribution MONACO for campaign participants
campaign managers are working hard on stakeholder calculations,So no one is harmed  and Patience will get maximum results

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

Please be patient do not give a bad comment about the distribution MONACO for campaign participants
campaign managers are working hard on stake calculations,So no one is harmed  and Patience will get maximum results

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 03:20:38 PM

campaign managers are working hard on stake calculations,So no one is harmed  and Patience will get maximum results
Perhaps everyone is disappointed with the statement of the campaign manager, who said he will distribute on 29 June but still has not done so, it is likely that many of the participants were disappointed and said harshly to the campaign manager and MCO team, hopefully this can pass so that no words are not In want on this thread for campaign manager ...
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: