Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:45:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco Card Bounty Program - Earn Reward For your Support  (Read 102046 times)
qwertyfull

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:42:14 AM

Update:

1: Final list of all Bounties has been sent to the project team to start distribution.

2: here is the slack spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/150lT23nAfkvjveorMy03suwFKrQN_sc7fG7VzjvmvWM/edit#gid=88662676

Well this is a goodnews there are no more excuses for having a delay on this maybe before the week end the token MCO will be ditributed to the participants it is not the good timing of distribution but still the participants will be thankful with their monaco tokens the price of monaco token now is on 70k+ satoshi, im sure in the next month or next week the price of monaco will increase at 200k sats better to hold it until the value hit that price Smiley goodluck
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:04:05 AM

Bounty participants still waiting for bounty distribution, I hope not delay again. And MCO also available at exchanger.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:38:45 AM

Hallo Jamal, I want to make a complaint on the blog and on the spreadsheet number 138 there is written "no profile link in article" and this blog that I have updated

Blog : http://gunawancrypto.blogspot.co.id/2017/06/menjembatani-kesenjangan-antara.html

Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17KC0A-ldt03kisw0EYEn7hq29jDrbc05iuqiNq8hIYA/edit#gid=2112079205

My Account Profile BTT : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=966506

please update.. thanks

Even though he sent the final spreadsheet to the developers i suggest you send Jamal PM or telegram him asap maybe there is still chance for you to get the bounty.
I've done PM but until now there has been no answer from the jamal when he was online

you guys are late. you should have followed the rules and instructions from the beginning. everything was clear and stated in the bounty terms.

this is really bad of you that you guys are not ready to get your payment but still when 2, 3 day delay happen all of you start shouting and blaming me and some of you even loose humanity and self respect for only 20$ tokens.. I always noticed delay in payment have some positivity within it.
I'v fixed arund 50 users payment details during this 5 day delay.. if the payment made in the first day. all of you would lost your money.

I did my best and I helped as many people as I could.

what jamal said is right they have been to busy for this project in order to success, and also if the bounty distribute in the first day for sure the monaco price will be dumped by now instead of 70k sats i think it will be on 30k sats it is a good thing that they didn't distribute it on the first day, job well done jamal Smiley

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
marcdeb

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:40:51 AM

Thanks Jamal !
CrackDown

Activity: 140

Never too old to learn

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:41:56 AM

why still no mco in my ether ? slow team working here ? coz already have a million dollar ?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:12:16 AM

Hallo Jamal, I want to make a complaint on the blog and on the spreadsheet number 138 there is written "no profile link in article" and this blog that I have updated

Blog : http://gunawancrypto.blogspot.co.id/2017/06/menjembatani-kesenjangan-antara.html

Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17KC0A-ldt03kisw0EYEn7hq29jDrbc05iuqiNq8hIYA/edit#gid=2112079205

My Account Profile BTT : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=966506

please update.. thanks

Even though he sent the final spreadsheet to the developers i suggest you send Jamal PM or telegram him asap maybe there is still chance for you to get the bounty.
I've done PM but until now there has been no answer from the jamal when he was online

you guys are late. you should have followed the rules and instructions from the beginning. everything was clear and stated in the bounty terms.

this is really bad of you that you guys are not ready to get your payment but still when 2, 3 day delay happen all of you start shouting and blaming me and some of you even loose humanity and self respect for only 20$ tokens.. I always noticed delay in payment have some positivity within it.
I'v fixed arund 50 users payment details during this 5 day delay.. if the payment made in the first day. all of you would lost your money.

what jamal said is right they have been to busy for this project in order to success, and also if the bounty distribute in the first day for sure the monaco price will be dumped by now instead of 70k sats i think it will be on 30k sats it is a good thing that they didn't distribute it on the first day, job well done jamal Smiley

Thank you Jamal for all your hard work. We as bounty persons need to keep abreast of all the news. I too was away and lost out on sphre and they gave only 24 hour window so I lost my bounty there but JAMAL gives us all plenty of time to get ourselves sorted. We are blessed that he has enough patience to deal with all of us.

Have a great day and I look forward to receiving my tokens soon.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:57:23 AM

please update.. thanks

Thanks for your hard work. I think most people do not understand how it's difficult to manage a bounty campaign for a big project!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 11:55:10 AM

@Gunawan82
Update:

1: Final list of all Bounties has been sent to the project team to start distribution.

2: here is the slack spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/150lT23nAfkvjveorMy03suwFKrQN_sc7fG7VzjvmvWM/edit#gid=88662676

@kamiyama It's the final part of the stake (slack) not blog/article bro  Smiley

Thanks for a work well done. We now know that the whole distribution process is not on your head again. Please we should stop to put blame on him.

HOMT

Powered by,
Trnsmssn

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:04:33 PM

Hi, I have a question. Is there a proximate time where the Manako card will be active and I can do some transactions through it?
marcdeb

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

Monaco cards will be shipped in September
rizkyrz

Activity: 560

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:31:49 PM

I just relax in waiting for the distribution of MCO coins because I'm sure within a few days the coins will be distributed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:45:59 PM

I just relax in waiting for the distribution of MCO coins because I'm sure within a few days the coins will be distributed

thats good mate just wait thats all we can do if  hehe by the way congrats for join or participating for this project
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:57:54 PM

Thanks for the hardwork Jamal!
You're the best, Now we're just waiting for the dev team to distribute bounty payments...

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 01:19:41 PM

Jamal is a very reasonable guy, so for those of you who complain about him, he surely had a reason for doing everything. Thanks for the hard work. Now just be patient

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:53:37 PM

please update.. thanks

Most of their fears at bounty distribution is what they will still have to face. Maybe they will learn not to delay bounty distribution and allow the early dump before it grows again

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:05:26 PM

Hi dev team,
Since there's 7k blog bounty left to you and 13k will be paid, Can you pay 1.5x of the blog payments? It would be cool if you do that Smiley

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

indika

Activity: 489

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

Most of their fears at bounty distribution is what they will still have to face. Maybe they will learn not to delay bounty distribution and allow the early dump before it grows again
Yes i agree with you if they paid bounty payments before this dump they still above 100000 sat but they still waiting for bounty payments and maybe some guys can dump it. who knows next stop
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:05:47 PM

When the distribution of blog funds will be sent to all participants, I hope it's soon and I've been waiting for ...
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

Hi dev team,
Since there's 7k blog bounty left to you and 13k will be paid, Can you pay 1.5x of the blog payments? It would be cool if you do that Smiley

That would be cool. Maybe distributing them to all who participated the blog posting. It will be a huge SEO effect in the future by the way so those blog posts if not deleted are going to be helpful still when it comes to being index on searches.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:35:24 PM

Hi dev team,

That would be cool. Maybe distributing them to all who participated the blog posting. It will be a huge SEO effect in the future by the way so those blog posts if not deleted are going to be helpful still when it comes to being index on searches.

I agree with you, maybe to give an extra bonus will be good and the rest can be burned to make it look fair in this distribution ... Smiley Wink Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: