Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining farm ICO  (Read 5433 times)
ashabulsaja

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:22:28 PM

umm......

i think good
but you must fix something.... Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitmining (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:10:00 PM

umm......

i think good

what?
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:42:20 PM

If you show us a concrete project, I'll be ready to invest some funds.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:39:45 AM

umm......

i think good

what?

As he said you must show something that we can be attracted unto it like legalities,project statement and other further good info or whatsoever you can provide since as far as we know there are so many scam ICO right now and we'd been enough to see another one who will exist for now so better you should act professionaly upon introducing your business here.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

digitmining (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:59:05 AM

As he said you must show something that we can be attracted unto it like legalities,project statement and other further good info or whatsoever you can provide since as far as we know there are so many scam ICO right now and we'd been enough to see another one who will exist for now so better you should act professionaly upon introducing your business here.

Sure, we working on it
Gorgonio

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:06:47 PM

You have to give the full details about the project and where is it situated and some pictures that should be live pictures of the project and some proof of the projects that does it really working or it is just like some other fake scam ICO. So after when you give full details then only other can give you details about the project is worth to invest or not.
This seems impractical.
oportunis

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:09:41 PM

How will you solve the problem with lack of graphic cards? You can't get them anywhere... I am looking for RX 570/80 for at least 1 month and only for 1 mining rig. If you plan to have a lot of mining rigs it will be much harder to get the hardware?
digitmining (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:53:31 PM

How will you solve the problem with lack of graphic cards? You can't get them anywhere... I am looking for RX 570/80 for at least 1 month and only for 1 mining rig. If you plan to have a lot of mining rigs it will be much harder to get the hardware?

we have access to China`s factory. It is not problem for us.
oportunis

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:16:54 PM

Wow that is nice!!!
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:55:56 PM

Good idea, nice plan, but you need loads of work. prepare yourself and get to work, the quality of job done will have great influence on investors.

freemanjackal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:55:45 AM

you need to give more details in order to get much more information and make a good assestment
lmillert85

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:24:19 PM

It is difficult to invest in something with so little information
digitmining (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:55:34 PM

It is difficult to invest in something with so little information

Need a little wait, as soon as possible we give you more info
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:46:00 AM

This seems a nice idea. I liked it. I am interested to invest some funds in this project if you have proper documentation. You need to publish all real data about your campany like address of your campany, real persons behind this project, telephone numbers , exact place of your project etc because who knows you will run away with the amount collected. If you people are  serious, real and trustworthy, then this will be a wonderful project. Anyways I will check your thread daily to see the updates about your project.
videosimulations

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:35:20 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 07:01:03 PM by videosimulations

@KimJohnWu ,

If you are interested in a collaboration and you can supply video-cards , i am lunching a project due to start 1st of August 2017 with 100 Video cards mining ETH. I have about 20k GBP invested already, 40K GBP capital,  and i have investors willing to put money in but i made a cap on funding as is a little hard to get good price video cards in time . Currently i am giving 50% of profit after electricity (about 400MH/s for 10kGBP ) , for as long as the system lives which i estimated about 5 years. After i reach about 500 video cards i wont be that generous. I have a team ready, and  another 30 video cards running already for test`s. Also the current limitations are for a 500 video cards system`s due to power supply .
       I am thinking about an ICO to build a warehouse in another city near a nuke plant, but i am new to ICO`s and i still researching the option.

@All Smiley , if you are a good writer and you know how to write an ICO project welcome to join .

@All also i am open for founding .

Location , eastern Europe , in EU , price per kw 0.11 $ VAT inc.Wink
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:48:49 PM

The little paragraph and the low amount of info is a huge red flag for me at this point. It's a nice concept but for an ICO you have to be more professional and provide potential investors with sufficient information and documentation regarding your ICO.
WoodySpoon

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:58:23 AM

Interesting idea, but my concern is why does this require an ICO? What does this offer other than providing you with funds to purchase these rigs?

Ideally what would be of concern to me is how the token plans to appreciate in value, or why this requires a blockchain service to be hosted on. Could these funds not be raised through private investment, how do we determine costs associated with electricity, rent and component failure etc.

If anyone has an idea on the logistics of this please share some thoughts
terajazava

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:12:13 AM

good topic sir..thank you for it..now i know about mining farm
DOPECOINRULES

Activity: 113

DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:56:43 AM

Dude, this idea popped into my mind last week. Also from Eastern Europe, but currently I live in Taiwan. I was thinking I can find slightly cheaper wholesale hardware here, since lots of semiconductor companies manufacture here. I was also thinking going with renewable energy for the farm/mine.

What I want to know first are the market trends... I have no idea where to start. I know ETH is big now, but it will dip. I don't expect it to completely deflate, but it can't sustain its current growth. Also PoS is incoming at an unknown time. Will there be any other alts who will be profitable with GPUs? Would you diversify and buy some ASICs? Why go ICO and not a loan (for me personally, I might be able to find funding from relatives)?

These are all questions I've been asking myself. What are your thoughts? How far into the planning are you?
my friends and i are thinking of doing the same thing, wind and solar power integration, it would be kool if we all kept this going to a point of completion some how

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR MARK
DOPECOINRULES

Activity: 113

DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:00:42 AM

Interesting idea, but my concern is why does this require an ICO? What does this offer other than providing you with funds to purchase these rigs?

Ideally what would be of concern to me is how the token plans to appreciate in value, or why this requires a blockchain service to be hosted on. Could these funds not be raised through private investment, how do we determine costs associated with electricity, rent and component failure etc.

If anyone has an idea on the logistics of this please share some thoughts
id like to see a system like minergate & eobot but with alot more coins and faucets connected, the possiblities are endless, a great little system was a company called minerfarm their set up was kool

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR MARK
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: