Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't even talk shit about Communist Coins after Feathercoin  (Read 1554 times)
Yurizhai (OP)

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:14:43 PM

Feathercoin - Who needs innovation when you can fly?

Shouldn't have to hear anyone talk shit about these new Communist Coins when a copy paste Feathercoin got to Vircurex in less than 2 weeks.
sal002

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 01:29:03 PM

Demurrage is the whole reason Freicoin has not been added to VCX (assuming that is what you mean).  Cryptonit screwed up its calcs on it and BTER took shot at a new calc.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:32:53 PM

Feathercoin - Who needs innovation when you can fly?

ChineseOrphanCoin - Who needs innovation when you can plagiarize?

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:34:48 PM

Just to show how stupid Feathercoin is, I think I will support ChinaCoin. It really is no different from Feathercoin, both are copy cats.

Long live communism!  Cheesy
bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 02:41:28 PM

Just to show how stupid Feathercoin is, I think I will support ChinaCoin. It really is no different from Feathercoin, both are copy cats.

I imagine that ChinaCoin might actually be popular with the Chinese altcoin community. It is interesting to see coins that are being made for certain communities in particular. This is actually the kind of thing I was expecting to happen. There is a Chinese exchange that recently opened. I would not be surprised to see it appear over there. You might actually be wise spending some time on these coins CoinHoarder.

RetardedMonkey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 02:43:43 PM

I imagine that ChinaCoin might actually be popular with the Chinese altcoin community. It is interesting to see coins that are being made for certain communities in particular. This is actually the kind of thing I was expecting to happen. There is a Chinese exchange that recently opened. I would not be surprised to see it appear over there. You might actually be wise spending some time on these coins CoinHoarder.

You are a smart man, bushstar (and probably quite rich from FTC).

As far as I am concerned, the Chinese will see this as 'their crypto'.

And Vircurex and Bter are both Chinese....

Connect the dots people.
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 02:51:41 PM

You are a smart man, bushstar (and probably quite rich from FTC).

As far as I am concerned, the Chinese will see this as 'their crypto'.

And Vircurex and Bter are both Chinese....

Connect the dots people.
dot dot dot dash dash dot dot dot

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
RetardedMonkey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 02:54:10 PM

dot dot dot dash dash dot dot dot
Well played  Tongue
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 03:02:29 PM

That is what the Galactic Milieu players were aiming at years ago, with their Britcoin and Canadian Digital Notes and Martian BotCoin and so on.

It just makes no sense for e.g. the Russians or the Chinese or any other nation to boost the value of a potentially-enemy nation's coin, plus where are that nation's players even going to get some already existing nation's coin in the first place?

No, each nation is going to want, if possible, to start its own currency, if only because they want to actually own at least some of the currency they end up using as their national currency.

Actually by the theories of the Milieu players who got me to make their blockchain currencies for them way back when, it also makes no sense to let players from other nations mint your coins. If you do that then maybe you might as well just go ahead and use some other nation's currency in the first place. To the Milieu players the main thing about a currency of your own is the only way anyone else can have any is if they got it from you, or from someone else who got it from you, thus you know you have enough reserves to back it because you wouldn't have given it to anyone free, you would have given it in return for something, and that something will be in your reserves ready to back your outstanding coins.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
justabitoftime

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 03:59:34 PM

Zomg right, we've only managed this much hash and on Vircurex. You always make my day Coin... always. Smiley We'll start seeing more specialized coins and I'm for it.  The coins that are deemed useful will survive the market, the rest will become niche.  Personally I focus my energy on the coins I support and leave others to their interests. Live and let live.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: