Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The most radical blockchain project/cryptocurrency?  (Read 349 times)
cryptonia (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:43:10 PM

What are the most radical the most disruptive and the most ambitious cryptocurrency projects, and why?
Andreruigrok

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

Read about the maidsafe Safe Network, most likely the most under the radar, radical proyect out there. They are in the final stages of development.

As a user described it in very simple terms:

Imagine using a cloud service without having to pay anyone monthly.
Imagine if you could have access to your files 24/7 without paying Google, Amazon or Dropbox, but from sharing spare resources from people like yourself.
Imagine such cloud distributed all over the internet, and yet you and only you have access to it.
Imagine using not only storage of files, but every service of the internet in such a fashion: videoconference, chat, email, private messenger, website hosting, etc...
No caps, no censorship, anonymous and secure.
An internet for the people by the people.
That's MaidSafe's SafeNetwork.
razoor

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:43:53 PM

Read about the maidsafe Safe Network, most likely the most under the radar, radical proyect out there. They are in the final stages of development.

As a user described it in very simple terms:

Imagine using a cloud service without having to pay anyone monthly.
Imagine if you could have access to your files 24/7 without paying Google, Amazon or Dropbox, but from sharing spare resources from people like yourself.
Imagine such cloud distributed all over the internet, and yet you and only you have access to it.
Imagine using not only storage of files, but every service of the internet in such a fashion: videoconference, chat, email, private messenger, website hosting, etc...
No caps, no censorship, anonymous and secure.
An internet for the people by the people.
That's MaidSafe's SafeNetwork.

I don't think it will be great project. They want to basically re-do internet from scratch. It doesn't work like that. Check history of all technologies.
Andreruigrok

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:02:23 PM

You are missing the point of it.

The next interesting upcoming proyect is Tezos, ICO 22 May. But still Safe is by far my favorite proyect.

We'll talk one year from now  Grin
SwagGirl

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

GetClams.com

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:17:52 PM

You are missing the point of it.

The next interesting upcoming proyect is Tezos, ICO 22 May. But still Safe is by far my favorite proyect.

We'll talk one year from now  Grin

I heard about this too! Looks exciting. I wont invest untill its on an exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: