Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage / Easy money for new people  (Read 3633 times)
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

Arbitration is trading only for robots at the moment, forget about manual trading through arbitrage, this is not what you will not earn, plus you need to have a decent amount for each exchange on each exchange! In the network now there is a sale of bots for trading with the help of arbitration, try if so want

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

I agree that Arb. is easy money but not that it's for new people being that there's a lot more to it than just what's on the surface. I'm keeping my eyes on this upcoming ICO as they are releasing the first arbitrage exchange focused on bringing in the masses with their easy to use UI and by leveling trading volatility. Arbitrage is a great way to make a profit especially once you're able to trade across the world with major exchanges by utilizing this platform.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:26:50 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 03:24:02 PM by bohr

In theory arbitrage is easy to do buy a coin and sell it in another exchange for a bigger price, the reality is that arbitrage is one of the most difficult ways to make money in cryptocurrencies you have to deal with all kind of problems from scam exchanges, very slow withdrawals, know your customer verifications and that is just the tip of the iceberg, making money with arbitrage is not for newbies and should only be done by professionals with specialized software.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:43:31 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:23:56 PM by sotoshihero

In theory arbitrage is easy to do buy a coin and sell it in another a change for a bigger price, the reality is that arbitrage is one of the most difficult ways to make money in cryptocurrencies you have to deal with all kind of problems from scam exchanges, very slow withdrawals, know your customer verifications and that is just the tip of the iceberg, making money with arbitrage is not for newbies and should only be done by professionals with specialized software.

Thats correct, I have tried this several times and end up losing. As an advise when you arbitrage, make sure the wallet is online on each exchange. Sent first a small amount, if its ok then  you can proceed on bigger transactions. It happened that I buy a  huge amount and when I sent it, wallet from other site is on maintenance, it takes several weeks to recover and higher price gone down already. Hope this will give  a lessons to others too.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:49 AM

Arbitrage is all good and rosy if you have fund to actually move trade in both direction.  The free market ensure you are in control of your fund and decisions.  I think we should all take advantage of arbitrage opportunities that exist in all exchange.

mustafizur8400

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:07:45 AM

Here is an easy way to make money if you don't know too much about coins.

1) Find a newer exchange that doesn't have a lot of people.

2) Go to coinmarketcap and open that exchange's page e.g. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptopia/

3) Make sure you have BTC selected as the currency.

4) Go down the list from high volume to low volume and find a coin that trades at substantially different prices on two exchanges. For example buy/sell 0.0001/0/0002 on one exchange and 0003/0.0004 on another.

5) Look at the histories of that coin on both exchanges and decide if confirmation times allow you to be pretty sure of making money.

6) Look at depth on both exchanges and make sure it looks adequate in both directions.

7) Never risk more than you can afford or need to risk. On low volume coins traded on obscure exchanges you could walk into a trap so avoid exchanges known for setting people up, e.g. exchanges that list overtly bad coins.

Arbitrage is still wide open in crypto and a good way to learn about coins, since you should research a coin before you arbitrage it. Anybody could have made some program to arbitrage all coins across exchanges, but I guess the experts are leaving low fruit for new people.

Arbitrage provides a service, it lowers prices and keeps predatory trading in check, and can also be profitable.
I should appreciate you for your kind information but before I start with this I will spend enough time to get to know about the pros and cons of this .
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

Arbitrage trading is not only for new it is for everyone but newbies need to find the exchanges first then do trades.The best way of arbitrage trading of bitcoin is buy at the coinbase and sell at the localbitcoins.com because there price of localbitcoin site is little more than the actual market rate but the prices will change periodically so need to act fast if you want money and need to have good investment that can cover the transaction and deposit fee.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:47:36 AM

In principle arbitrage is anything but difficult to do purchase a coin and offer it in another a change at a greater cost, actually arbitrage is a standout among the most troublesome approaches to profit in cryptographic forms of money you need to manage all sort of issues from trick trades, moderate withdrawals, know your client confirmation and that is only a hint of a greater challenge, profiting with arbitrage isn't for amateurs and should just be finished by experts with specific programming.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

2) Go to coinmarketcap and open that exchange's page e.g. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptopia/

4) Go down the list from high volume to low volume and find a coin that trades at substantially different prices on two exchanges. For example buy/sell 0.0001/0/0002 on one exchange and 0003/0.0004 on another.

5) Look at the histories of that coin on both exchanges and decide if confirmation times allow you to be pretty sure of making money.

6) Look at depth on both exchanges and make sure it looks adequate in both directions.

7) Never risk more than you can afford or need to risk. On low volume coins traded on obscure exchanges you could walk into a trap so avoid exchanges known for setting people up, e.g. exchanges that list overtly bad coins.

Arbitrage is still wide open in crypto and a good way to learn about coins, since you should research a coin before you arbitrage it. Anybody could have made some program to arbitrage all coins across exchanges, but I guess the experts are leaving low fruit for new people.

Arbitrage provides a service, it lowers prices and keeps predatory trading in check, and can also be profitable.
Nice idea and I have been trying to do this for long and this your example give me some view on how to arbtrage. I hope it will be as simple as you have saying. Because I decided to avoid it some weeks back when I stated to caculate the difference in exchange and there fees.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

In principle arbitrage is anything but difficult to do purchase a coin and offer it in another a change at a greater cost, actually arbitrage is a standout among the most troublesome approaches to profit in cryptographic forms of money you need to manage all sort of issues from trick trades, moderate withdrawals, know your client confirmation and that is only a hint of a greater challenge, profiting with arbitrage isn't for amateurs and should just be finished by experts with specific programming.
Yeah if someone is going to do some arbitrage trading then it could be a good idea to do it in markets that have more volume and that does not have as many of those technical issues as the exchanges of cryptocurrencies, arbitrage trading may be a good idea if you are trading in forex since in there you are not going to get some of the problems that you are going to face with exchanges.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

It is not very easy , Since it takes some times that you withdraw some coin to other exchange and in that time prices could changes , also you need to consider the fees , sometimes fee is very high for some coins.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

-snip-
This is just a basic concept or explanation on how an arbitrage trading does really work which it is really truly very simple but the question is on how to execute it without suffering loss?This would really require fast or instant deposits and withdrawals between exchanges because we do know that price difference opportunity doesnt really last too long.You might able to get the order or end up on wasting up your money on fees.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

This can backfire as well, sometimes transfers can be very very slow from one exchange to another and the opportunity is lost.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

Arbitraging is not that easy at all. It's far away from just 10 point list. 

I lost a small fortune until clear all mistakes in my trades and low it's much less profitable than an year ago.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

Wow, thank you for this forum . Now i know what is arbitrage and thank you for the good posts it can really help me soon when i was in the most higher rank.
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

I am always glad when someone new finds something useful in all these posts - but always take the most negative statements the most seriously. Nothing is ever easy,,, if anything is easy, it is often not sustainable and leads to unrealistic future expectations. Approach everything as if it is the most difficult thing, and when you gain success, you can feel satisfied. Arbitrage is a simple concept but difficult to achieve, do not let people fool you with false results. Good luck to you.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

In arbitrage there are a lot of thing to mention. In my opinion only a bot can do this job.
I'm thinking to develop a java bot to do arbitrage.
Do you think is a good idea?
best regards
Let us see how the bot is going to end up working out but it would be a good thing to actually get to see a bot that would do the whole transaction quickly and take advantage of those moments pretty fast. It is a good idea for real.

To the main topic, arbitrage is a lot risky and you really want to be doing those transactions on exchanges with good review. I may as well be looking at a way to even try it out one of these days with some little amount and see how that ends up.
You really do not want to be concentrating on the price of the coin alone on any of the exchanges you want to be doing arbitrage on, but you really want to consider the volume on those exchanges.

Also, in the exchanges where you are going to be seeing stuffs like this, you really do not want to be moving funds around too much from one of them to the other, as you will end up standing a huge chance of risking your funds at the end if care is not taken.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

I agree with arbitrage for an east fast money.  You just need enough funds to earn big profit and cover the transaction fee of using two different trading site. You just need to find token or coin that has a big gap on price or tokrn which is pumping at one exchange anf the second one is not. Perfect to do arbitrage. Please not that only choose the token has a good volume on that time
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

There is no doubt that arbitrage is one of the best source of fast income as of now because there is a lot of exchangers available and it is easy to make money by buying cheaper and selling it for a higher price on another exchanger. Arbitrage is so easy because you just need to transfer coin to another exchanger and you can make money.

It sounds pretty straightforward. But recently I saw an arbitrage opportunity (Bitcoin Diamond) and bought the coin, when Ictried to withdraw then I received the message that withdrawals for this currency are disabled
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

In arbitrage the stategy involving isneasybwe need to buy at one exchange with low price and sell them at high price at another exchange but the problem is with withdrawal many time our transactions will stuck for days at the time we will lose our money so it is better to understand the risk invloves before trying.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: