Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Bitcoin ASIC plan. TSMC 7NM. keep bitcoin ming decentralize.  (Read 1036 times)
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 01:12:05 AM

LIGHTNINGASIC AND Blockchian Foundation work together for Open Bitcoin ASIC plan.
TSMC 7NM. all miner can join it. lower cost, keep bitcoin ming decentralize.
now, ASICBOOST Patent, bitmain miner backdoor, sw activing etc.
this plan is one good plan to keep mining decentralize.
it can help bitcoin great for ever.
if you have interesting, just send me mail:xiangliao@gmail.com

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:48:53 AM

I am happy to see this coming closer to possibility.
Forgive me if I'm wrong and no disrespect but isn't it an oxymoron your involvement in this.
The issue and problem with Bitmain and others is they used their success and profits to further their larger agenda.
This might have been your company if you had been successful in creating your own asic.

It's perfectly not abnormal for people to start with good intentions and then veer from goals when money is involved.
It needs to be said what would be implemented to prevent this from happening again.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:00:51 AM

I am happy to see this coming closer to possibility.
Forgive me if I'm wrong and no disrespect but isn't it an oxymoron your involvement in this.
The issue and problem with Bitmain and others is they used their success and profits to further their larger agenda.
This might have been your company if you had been successful in creating your own asic.

It's perfectly not abnormal for people to start with good intentions and then veer from goals when money is involved.
It needs to be said what would be implemented to prevent this from happening again.

It's called "Ulterior Motives",help me get my 7nm ASIC chips going & I'll make miners & sell a few to the public so it looks like I care about decentralization  Cheesy

It's too late to decentralize folks,don't fall for that song & dance   Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:03:10 AM

I'll believe it if I see it - and given TSMC isn't going to have 7nm in production for at least a couple years based on their CURRENT roadmap (GF is talking 2020 for comparison, Intel I don't think has a 7nm roadmap announced and they're looking at a year or more even for 10nm) I don't see any point in holding my breath or waiting for this paper initiative.

*IF* it ever actually happens.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 07:15:36 AM

Where are the 16nm Bitfury LIGHTNINGASIC miners?  Huh

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:51:11 PM

Where are the 16nm Bitfury LIGHTNINGASIC miners?  Huh

Mining away by the thousands in a cheap power country for LIGHTNINGASIC Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: