Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 08:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Track a phone for 0.01BTC....  (Read 978 times)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:04:17 PM

I'm pretty sure all of you don't read Wendigo's article and making random post Roll Eyes

If you read that, then you will know that you can track your lost Android phone even if the thief changes the sim card, as long as the phone is switched on and you had registered gmail account there. But you will totally lose it if the thief does factory data reset.

as i told you earlier i have already read that article. But my phone is switched off and maybe my simcards are also taken out from phone. Which mean i can't trace any of them. I have strong pattern and fingerprint lock if he switches the phone on. So he have to factory reset everything if he wants to get into my phone which means everything on my phone is gone(all data/google accounts).

That's why i need someone who can trace it out with IMEI number.
I can log a complaint for any phone's IMEI number online but once it was tracked I need to provide enough proof that I am the original buyer of that phone. Government authorities can track IMEI number globally. You are not mentioning about your country. Please google for your country's cyber crime wing. Probably every country now has it.

You may recover your phone but not sure about your data. I am sorry for your losses.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

Only police can find your phone.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1516

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 01:30:41 PM

I'm pretty sure all of you don't read Wendigo's article and making random post Roll Eyes

If you read that, then you will know that you can track your lost Android phone even if the thief changes the sim card, as long as the phone is switched on and you had registered gmail account there. But you will totally lose it if the thief does factory data reset.

as i told you earlier i have already read that article. But my phone is switched off and maybe my simcards are also taken out from phone. Which mean i can't trace any of them. I have strong pattern and fingerprint lock if he switches the phone on. So he have to factory reset everything if he wants to get into my phone which means everything on my phone is gone(all data/google accounts).

That's why i need someone who can trace it out with IMEI number.
Sorry, but that post didn't belong to you, I was talking for those who giving advice without read the article. Anw seems you don't have any important data on your phone then, since you have already known that there is a possibility all of your data is erased by thief and you still want to track it. Well, good luck mate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x