Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did the guy ever sell his house to go all in on LTC?  (Read 1295 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:54:34 AM

It's harder to know when to sell because your scared shitless seeing those coins you just bought drop in price.
Therein lies the problem with crypto.  I agree; I don't want to sell what I have when the price is acting like one of those bouncy houses that kids play on.  And now we touched $2000.  Crazy days.

I thought this gentleman was mad when I originally read the post...now it seems he may have been onto something.  Too bad he didn't sell for bitcoin though.

FUD first & ask questions later™
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:09:41 AM

If I were him I would have not have risked my house just to go all in on LTC, just because there is a risk that his prediction won't happen as he predicted and he might end up losing money on the long run. I do hope he got out of altcoin now and have took profits. I guess it is safer If he have had done that on bitcoin when it was still about 200-300$ in price but it still involves big risk.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:29:21 PM

It's harder to know when to sell because your scared shitless seeing those coins you just bought drop in price.
Therein lies the problem with crypto.  I agree; I don't want to sell what I have when the price is acting like one of those bouncy houses that kids play on.  And now we touched $2000.  Crazy days.

I thought this gentleman was mad when I originally read the post...now it seems he may have been onto something.  Too bad he didn't sell for bitcoin though.
every person have their own choice. I have a friend he even sell house and two shops for investing in alt coin. although I tried my best to convince him but he is too much confident, beside that he already invested a good amount of money there and still welling to invest more although the alt coin is still not added in any market.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:44:27 PM

At what price did he buy Litecoin and how many houses can he buy if he sold everything right now?  I was thinking of doing something the same with my car when Ethereum was under a buck.  I could have made way more and could buy that car a hundred times over.
Wow really a good and great desicion you have done i dont this i can do that risk in my life i dont think i can sell a car or house to take a risk in litecoin but that is really a great investment for everybody i will also invest in the coins that have great potential today.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:47:22 PM

there just might be a bitcoin scaling solution in the works. there's talk of something being agreed at the consensus conference. in that case i expect the ass to fall out of many alts, litecoin especially.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: