Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOBUY] Guardians Of The Galaxy Tickets For Sale  (Read 32914 times)
asherlock (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:10:48 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 12:18:07 PM by asherlock

I'd like to sell Movie Ticket Codes that can give you upto $30 off 2 movie tickets ($15 off each ticket) via fandango.com . I would like $4 for each.
These tickets can be used to purchase movie tickets for only Guardians of the Galaxy. However, you can contact some theaters (especially AMC ones) and get your tickets changed to a different movie

Prices & Stock:

Ticket code (These codes will give you up to $15 off each of your 2 tickets that you purchase through fandango.com including the convenience fees. So for example lets assume each ticket costs $12.5 and the convenience fee is $2 on each of them. That brings your order total to $29. You can use one of the reward codes that you purchase and your order total will change to $0 and you can complete checkout and print your movie ticket.)

Autobuy Link: https://rocketr.net/buy/81c248ec1e87

TOS (READ BEFORE YOU BUY!!)

-These codes will give you up to $15 off each of your tickets that you purchase through fandango.com including the convenience fees (Read the example above)

-Each of these codes is a one time use code. This means that if your movie ticket costs $10 and you use one of these codes, there is no way of using the remaining $20 on a future purchase. These codes can give you UP TO $15 off on each movie ticket.

-These codes will expire on July 17th so if you purchase them from me, make sure you use them before then.

-PM me for my skype info if you would like to deal over there.
toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:02:52 PM

Being that your a newbie here, do you have a vouch copy you want to give? I would be happy to leave a vouch for you..

asherlock (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:27:04 PM

Being that your a newbie here, do you have a vouch copy you want to give? I would be happy to leave a vouch for you..

I'm sorry but I can't do that. I usually get a sale or 2 every day but nobody leaves a vouch and I'm fine with that. I have sold Fandango movie tickets backs in Jan as well Smiley
asherlock (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:09:33 PM

I purchased from this asher on Saturday ( about 3 codes at a decent price). Everything worked out fine. I entered the codes on fandango and saved the ticket passbook to phone abd scanned at theatre. I dealt with him on 3 different forums. Always has the fandango promotions at decent prices.

Thankyou! Cheesy
ajw7779

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:42:10 PM

I bought 3 tickets back in January from him and can tell you the codes do indeed work. Vouch
asherlock (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:02:09 PM

I bought 3 tickets back in January from him and can tell you the codes do indeed work. Vouch

Thankyou So much for the vouch! :3
ni7ni7

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:58:53 PM

Purchased 3 more coupons
asherlock (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:28:32 PM

Purchased 3 more coupons

Thankyou for your purchase! Smiley
ni7ni7

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:53:30 PM

I don't know why this is not selling out, you can see any movie with these coupons.
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:27:21 PM

How long do the codes stay good for??
asherlock (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:02:50 AM

How long do the codes stay good for??

July 17th Smiley
asherlock (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:15:55 AM

I don't know why this is not selling out, you can see any movie with these coupons.

Well you can see any movie only if you talk to your theater and they allow you to change your ticket otherwise these can only be used to watch guardians of the galaxy 2 :/
ni7ni7

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:54:29 PM

Thats what I'm saying I have done it at 3 different theatres already.
asherlock (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:15:45 PM

Thats what I'm saying I have done it at 3 different theatres already.

Ooo nice!
Problem is that not all theaters are okay with that so the buyers would need to ask their theater if they allow this beforehand Tongue
ni7ni7

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:09:49 PM

No no you got it all wrong mate, I play the victim. It is 100% sure fire way to get any movie ticket. Just don't hit the same theater twice. All you gotta do is tell em you accidentally bought how ever many tickets for the wrong movie, and either they will give you promo passes or a variation of these. Or they will let you see the movie you wanted to see. In my case I told I wanted to see a movie at a different time/date.
They have 0 reason to suspect. I mean I still ending paying for popcorn for the fam so they get there cut lol.
asherlock (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

No no you got it all wrong mate, I play the victim. It is 100% sure fire way to get any movie ticket. Just don't hit the same theater twice. All you gotta do is tell em you accidentally bought how ever many tickets for the wrong movie, and either they will give you promo passes or a variation of these. Or they will let you see the movie you wanted to see. In my case I told I wanted to see a movie at a different time/date.
They have 0 reason to suspect. I mean I still ending paying for popcorn for the fam so they get there cut lol.

Haha interesting. I just have one theater that allows me to do this unfortunately and it's an AMC one :/
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:03:25 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 09:40:41 AM by PokerFace3

Excuse me for my noob question, but which countries are this service from and do you provide any replacement if the theater does not accept to change the ticket for another show or another time as your offer is officially for one particular movie !

Edit:
Thank you for the clarifications. This seems a good move for this community to enjoy movies for bitcoin payments. I got few ideas from your offer to copy for our local theaters.
asherlock (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

Excuse me for my noob  question, but which countries are this service from and do you provide any replacement if the theater does not accept to change the ticket for another show or another time as your offer is officially for one particular movie !

My codes are just for Guardians Of The Galaxy 2.
These codes are only valid in the US as Fandango.com is only available for US theaters:)
asherlock (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:57:23 AM

Edit:
Thank you for the clarifications. This seems a good move for this community to enjoy movies for bitcoin payments. I got few ideas from your offer to copy for our local theaters.

Np! Cheesy
Glad I could be of assistance! ^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: