Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:21:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In the near future,...  (Read 3322 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:45:13 AM

I think if you someone who is already into tattoos or the alternative scene then it would be great. How exactly does a tattoo record sounds ? Do you have a link to it ? It sounds very interesting and I would like to find out some more. I have never actually hesrd of it. The closest I have heard of was having a chip injected under your skin to scan for wallet transactions.

It's possible to happen in the future. Another way would be to implant chips inside people for the same reason you are saying about tatoos.

I don't like the idea and I wouldn't use any of the methods. Thiefs could kidnap you to use your tatoo to have access to your accounts, or they could cut your skin to get your tatoo and use it.

And I think these two things (body and ID informations) must be separeted as it always was. It's a signal the man is being leaded to the greedy as body and financial reasons were fused in one place (your skin).

People can do these things to you anyway. If you have something valuable they will take it or threaten you so that is not really such a valid argument.

hawthelegend (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:29:05 AM

Wouldn't it make more sense to carry that information on your phone with you? Encrypt your phone and have a 2FA on it so people cannot hack your phone. Someone can rip that tattoo off you and you better hope you have a backup

Phones can be lost easily, and as to the tattoooo thingy, if it is removed from you without due process then the code self locks. And if you die, the funds will immidiately go to your family or a certainperson you assigned it to or charity. Then if none, it will be donated to the government. It has big possibilities. Really big.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:41:39 AM

Wouldn't it make more sense to carry that information on your phone with you? Encrypt your phone and have a 2FA on it so people cannot hack your phone. Someone can rip that tattoo off you and you better hope you have a backup

Phones can be lost easily, and as to the tattoooo thingy, if it is removed from you without due process then the code self locks. And if you die, the funds will immidiately go to your family or a certainperson you assigned it to or charity. Then if none, it will be donated to the government. It has big possibilities. Really big.

I dont think tattos is the solution it is better to let your someone who you trusted or loves one know it, it may hard to trust simeone but if you save a lot for them i think let them know it.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 08:34:16 AM

and why would anyone choose to display a publicly accessible bank balance?
This is probably the biggest issue with using tattoo as a bitcoin wallet. It would be very unsecured to tattoo your private key obviously. I suppose it would be alright to tattoo your public key with QR code(if that's possible, idk) I think to make the transactions easier, in future if everyone is using BTC to buy everyday physical goods.

There are temporary tattoos which can be easily removed

So don't get surprised when you see a beach girl with seductive looks and sexy forms as well as a QR code tattooed on her ass. This way you can scan it with your smartphone (when she allegedly doesn't see you sneaking up on her), then send her a message via blockchain and likely tip her. If your tip is high enough, she may want more and you may get laid in the end (for a few satoshi). As the saying goes, when money talks, bullshit walks!

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:16:25 AM

In the near future??
Bitcoin tattoos are already passe.  Smiley

https://99bitcoins.com/the-best-7-bitcoin-tattoos/

OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:23:15 AM

In the near future??

LOL. Maybe everyone who uses bitcoin will have a bar code for bitcoin on his body. Maybe this is one of the developments of bitcoin. But, I'm sure, bitcoin will evolve from different directions, even though it's tattooed

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:56:35 AM

Do you think that in the near future, tattoos would be a very widely used bitcoin wallet??
Coz i've seen tattooos that are able to record sounds, so it won't be long till this thing becomes possible.
But would it be a good thing then? Or bad?? And would you even use it? Why and why not??

This will only be another idea for the tattoo lovers but not for everyone. Afterall, we are advised not to recycle our addresses and change to new ones after we spent the balance.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:00:57 AM

In the near future??

Nice Body! it makes me want to give her my bitcoin, but in a Hightech and modernized era we are into I think this is not really possible and just like that tattoo a barcode address can be scan with your phone for transaction can be made that easy and convenient But I think not all will wear a tattoo to just make a transaction just like me, I am not against tattoo and I think it is simply a work of art but I just don't want my body to have some prints on it.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:29:00 PM

Do you think that in the near future, tattoos would be a very widely used bitcoin wallet??
Coz i've seen tattooos that are able to record sounds, so it won't be long till this thing becomes possible.
But would it be a good thing then? Or bad?? And would you even use it? Why and why not??

The only problem which i see is the security. The different themes like recording sound etc are attractive features, but the most important feature is the security of the wallet and if it is not secure, then no use of other features.
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:06:32 PM

Yes, but I think that it will not have any special value. I wanted - I used a bitcoin, I wanted to - I used some other one.
hawthelegend (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:25:42 PM

Simply tattooing your Bitcoin address is a bad idea, but I think in the near future it will be possible to implant a chip under your skin that will serve as your Bitcoin wallet, so you will never lose it, unlike your mobile device. The only problem is some thiefs might decide to cut your body part to rob you  Cry
Or maybe in the future we'll have lots of different brain implants and we'll be able to just memorize our private keys and seeds and do all the necessarily cryptographic calculations, so our brains will become our wallets.

That would be nice. If knowledge can be planted on my brains, wouldnt care anymore about going to school. Diplomas would be useless and the measurement for knowledge will be all about how expensive your implants are.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:30:35 PM

But what i mean is something like a print that is only accessible for the wallet owner. Making himself his own bank.
Do you mean printing private keys as tattoo in private parts  Wink Because I think that is the only part where the owner himself can only have access. But this can't be secure way to hold bitcoin because tattoo may get damaged over time and if any of the alphabet get erased from that tattoo, your bitcoin will be inaccessible.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:37:10 PM

It's possible to happen in the future. Another way would be to implant chips inside people for the same reason you are saying about tatoos.

I don't like the idea and I wouldn't use any of the methods. Thiefs could kidnap you to use your tatoo to have access to your accounts, or they could cut your skin to get your tatoo and use it.

And I think these two things (body and ID informations) must be separeted as it always was. It's a signal the man is being leaded to the greedy as body and financial reasons were fused in one place (your skin).

People can do these things to you anyway. If you have something valuable they will take it or threaten you so that is not really such a valid argument.

What do you prefer, to have a part of your body cut or to have a "valuable thing" stolen? Nothing is more valuable than our physical integrity, you can take gold, diamonds from me, and I would complain less than if I would be mutilated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:04:05 PM

For one, I don't want to have a tattoo and I don't like tattoo's. Number 2, some of the tattoo gets faded overtime so it will be unreadable even by a QR scan. I don't know if this is feasible really in the future to have your bitcoin address tattoo in your butt or whatever part of your body. So every time you create a new wallet, you have to go to a shop and have it tattooed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 713

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

You could do that, but the question is why, you can have a hardware wallet that can be gotten probably for cheaper than a tattoo and its a lot safer you can use different addresses, if someone wants to steal the wallet you can just handed over instead of a piece of your skin, so to me this does not seem very practical at all.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:49:59 PM

But what i mean is something like a print that is only accessible for the wallet owner. Making himself his own bank.
Do you mean printing private keys as tattoo in private parts  Wink Because I think that is the only part where the owner himself can only have access. But this can't be secure way to hold bitcoin because tattoo may get damaged over time and if any of the alphabet get erased from that tattoo, your bitcoin will be inaccessible.
Printing your private keys on your private part might seem safe until someone gets the hint you are actually a walking ATM and your private part soon becomes public part. What exactly is the point wanting to use one's skin as storage medium when there are countless, cheaper and even more sophisticated storage devices begging to be used? 
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:59:29 PM

there are already people who have them. they forgot about that address reuse thing. that wasn't too clever.

and why would anyone choose to display a publicly accessible bank balance?
Yes, you are right.

This just seems like one of those nonsense ideas​ that suddenly pop up out there driven by extravagant people.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:23:55 PM

I don't think the idea will work well, first of all it is not safe to let everyone know that you have a bitcoin, it may makes you become the criminal's target, and let say you tattoo it in your private area, then how are able to used it? if I want to keep my wallet safe I will choose different method not a tattoo in my skin and not implant anything in my skin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:07:36 AM

I don't think the idea will work well, first of all it is not safe to let everyone know that you have a bitcoin, it may makes you become the criminal's target, and let say you tattoo it in your private area, then how are able to used it? if I want to keep my wallet safe I will choose different method not a tattoo in my skin and not implant anything in my skin
First of all, how will everyone know that? Unless you did it and post it on a social media, obviously, the one who did your tatoo will not say anything about it. You can always disguise that waklet into a normal tattoo right? And why will you do it on your private area? You are not that stupid to do that right? Obviously, how will you use that if you wil be putting it there?
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:35:25 AM

why anyone likes to tattoo his body I just don't understand that I think it just damages their skin. it should not tell that you have bitcoin because you are likely to be the target of criminals and it's better for tattoo "need donate your bitcoin address".

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████