Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:44:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456068 times)
matt@monaco

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

I'm still waiting for new tokens. How much time may it take?

Can't say, depends on the network congestion.
oresnix

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:35:58 PM

Hey guys, could someone please explain to me what this "coin re-issuing" is about and what I (an ICO participant) would need to do?
Sorry for the noob question, I'm kinda new here.
matt@monaco

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:49:16 PM

Hey guys, could someone please explain to me what this "coin re-issuing" is about and what I (an ICO participant) would need to do?

Upgrade
Following guidance from TokenMarket and the exchanges, before the token lists, we need to perform an upgrade that will address an incompatibility issue with certain multi-sig wallets. Whilst this is not a major problem, it does require action to ensure that your experience using MCO is the best it can possibly be. Therefore, we will need to re-issue the MCO token before it becomes transferrable to remove this incompatibility and to ensure that MCO can deliver, for many years to come.
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:29:23 PM

In your main web page, you say over than 70,000 ethereum has been raised successfully but how is your process is that slow? You've been in trouble for a week. And still no certain explanation.
exactly! hate all the ico's because of this.all of them failed at delivering on promised dates.

Oh man, it's not that easy. There are always problems, that have to be solved. Nothing runs smooth. As an investor you need to have patience.

And what are you guys doing? Spend 100 bucks family money.
Sitting on the couch waiting for them to turn into a million in a few days.
Or at least into something because you need it next week for the mortgage. *sigh*
nope i put few bucks and expected 1,2x return thats all.There are always problems ? holy shit really? So my first comment would be if there are problems DO NOT GIVE DATES.

Bad luck guy. Investing in an ico and selling it for double and tripple after days is just luck...
And honestly. People who do that are in my opinion just leacher of the system. They should get fucked hard.
Investment means believing in something, long term... everything else is just bare greed.
rizkyrz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:43:19 PM

Have you made a video about this project? I want to see the presentation of this project through video

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:50:12 PM

In your main web page, you say over than 70,000 ethereum has been raised successfully but how is your process is that slow? You've been in trouble for a week. And still no certain explanation.
exactly! hate all the ico's because of this.all of them failed at delivering on promised dates.

Oh man, it's not that easy. There are always problems, that have to be solved. Nothing runs smooth. As an investor you need to have patience.

Or at least into something because you need it next week for the mortgage. *sigh*
nope i put few bucks and expected 1,2x return thats all.There are always problems ? holy shit really? So my first comment would be if there are problems DO NOT GIVE DATES.

Bad luck guy. Investing in an ico and selling it for double and tripple after days is just luck...
And honestly. People who do that are in my opinion just leacher of the system. They should get fucked hard.
Investment means believing in something, long term... everything else is just bare greed.

What do you care so much about them? F them. they cannot see a year ahead, their problem.
In fact, thanks to them the market is rising, lot of exchanges and trades.. we need this people to buy and sell so the long investors will HODL & SMILE  Grin
matt@monaco

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:13:24 PM

Have you made a video about this project? I want to see the presentation of this project through video

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za3fjOm3--I
oresnix

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

Upgrade
Following guidance from TokenMarket and the exchanges, before the token lists, we need to perform an upgrade that will address an incompatibility issue with certain multi-sig wallets. Whilst this is not a major problem, it does require action to ensure that your experience using MCO is the best it can possibly be. Therefore, we will need to re-issue the MCO token before it becomes transferrable to remove this incompatibility and to ensure that MCO can deliver, for many years to come.

Ugh yes, I get that part.. What I don't know, is what do I need to do in order to get the "new" MCO tokens? Exchange my "old" tokens with the "new" one, or what? What would be the steps for the exchange?
Thanks a lot Smiley
thistrader

Activity: 70

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:40:36 PM

Guys what is going on with this ICO???

The "new token" is called XXX/YYY Huh?
Now I have MCO and XXX Huh? WHATISTHIS ICANTEVEN

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xb63b606ac810a52cca15e44bb630fd42d8d1d83d#pageSize=100

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
kd_project

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:44:12 PM

Hello Guys! What should i do to see my MCO coins in MIST wallet please?
BumbleBeeee

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:21:58 PM

Guys what is going on with this ICO???

The "new token" is called XXX/YYY Huh?
Now I have MCO and XXX Huh? WHATISTHIS ICANTEVEN

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xb63b606ac810a52cca15e44bb630fd42d8d1d83d#pageSize=100

The name of my MCO at imToken changed too.
New name YYY Cheesy I see my tokens.
Did i need to do anything?
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:32:39 PM

the same for me, I have XXX and I still received only 2 of my 3 transactions
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:13:51 PM

What do you care so much about them? F them. they cannot see a year ahead, their problem.
In fact, thanks to them the market is rising, lot of exchanges and trades.. we need this people to buy and sell so the long investors will HODL & SMILE  Grin
long term? yet you registered this forum just now and talking about hodl? you are funny Smiley i have been dealing with crypto since you are infant.
also 1,2X not double i meant 1,2 1.2 12/10  whatever you understand.
Eu2017

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:46:25 PM

This project failed big time. Aftersales sucks and not a Penny spend on reputation management. That is a blue print for disaster.
dimatu

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:47:34 PM

This project failed big time. Aftersales sucks and not a Penny spend on reputation management. That is a blue print for disaster.

Give it some time, I think in literally every single project you have people complaining a couple days/weeks after it finished before its even had a chance to prove itself.
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:49:29 PM

Give it some time, I think in literally every single project you have people complaining a couple days/weeks after it finished before its even had a chance to prove itself.

there is no project that is not subject of calling scam. even bitcoin itself at beginning.
then, the time and the results show who has nuts and who is thin air

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
matt@monaco

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:52:42 AM

Upgrade

Ugh yes, I get that part.. What I don't know, is what do I need to do in order to get the "new" MCO tokens? Exchange my "old" tokens with the "new" one, or what? What would be the steps for the exchange?
Thanks a lot Smiley

There's nothing we need to do. The new token will be added to the same wallet the old one was. Once the new token info is updated on the exchanges, we will be able to send the new MCO there and start trading.
BumbleBeeee

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:53:41 AM

Oh ok, then i got it yesterday Smiley
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:32:38 AM

Upgrade

Thanks a lot Smiley

There's nothing we need to do. The new token will be added to the same wallet the old one was. Once the new token info is updated on the exchanges, we will be able to send the new MCO there and start trading.

I am still seeing the "old"? Monaco token in my wallet: MCO. When will I see these new ones?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 08:10:48 AM

So now we even passed the second deadline of 48 hours (27th or June) .... First deadline they failed, second deadline they failed... What's going to be the next surprise?

Monaco team, shame yourself and just make sure that you at least finish everything by Friday this week. You failed your own deadlines, don't fail this Friday.
 Undecided Undecided

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: