Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2112 times)
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:45:02 AM

Sorry but I haven't seen this question for some time now so I just had to ask  Grin
Satoshi Nakamoto is a code name of a person or person that develops the bitcoin in 2009. He/She is anonymous and no one see him/her before. But because of this person/s, there is a lot of people benefiting in the bitcoin. The value of bitcoin increases and decreases like the stocks in the stocks market. We just need to thank this person for his/her efforts.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alfinopogi

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:30:27 AM

Sorry but I haven't seen this question for some time now so I just had to ask  Grin

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of Bitcoin and initial creator of the Original Bitcoin client. He has said in a P2P foundation profile that he is from Japan.
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:00:18 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or persons who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database.The name used by the unknown creator of the protocol used in the bitcoin cryptocurrency. Satoshi Nakamoto is closely-associated with Bitcoin and the Bitcoin blockchain technology. Satoshi Nakamoto is arguably the biggest pioneer of cryptocurrency.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:28:55 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who builds this digital money it called Bitcoin, this money is very popular in the world. Nakamoto gives us many opportunities to have a work and get a big salary. The demand of this is getting higher. He is the main author of Bitcoin.

we all know about that! then what else you know about him? some other members at any rank here are didnt know who satoshi nakamoto is then you just telling us that info above,

i really dont know him and i just have to make more research who is nakamoto is, but even the NBI didnt know him well if he is dead or alive, some rumors all over the forum and even on the other sites, but no one of them can prove that there are satoshi nakamoto really exist. maybe just like what he created, he is anonymous and still operating this bitcoin system.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:32:32 AM

i think it just nick name , the real one doesn't reveal themselves , she wanna stay anonymous  Lips sealed ..
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:33:10 AM

I heard to the others about the satoshi nakamoto. They say Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who create the digital currency that we called bitcoin. But i think satoshi nakamoto is the only allias name for those who create the bitcoin. Its not his real name and jist to make sure even the NBI don't know if satoshi nakamoto is still alive or dead now
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:52:46 AM

Bitcoin haa a feature of anonymity thats why the creator's identity is still shrouded in mysteries. If you want to know the identity of satoshi, maybe try to research at deep web or dark web.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:07:17 AM

He is my baby daddy. He owes me child support! If you see him tell him to come home.  Grin

Nobody knows.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name found on the original Bitcoin paper: Page on bitcoin.org. It's a male Japanese name but there are no records of his identity prior to the creation of Bitcoin and his interactions with the community faded in 2010 with no communication since. The release of Bitcoin is speculated by some to be a collaborative effort with Nakamoto possibly being the name for a group of people.
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

No one seems to know exactly who is Satoshi Nakamoto.He is still a mystery.
  I've read  Satoshi Nakamoto was the creator of Bitcoin. He developed Bitcoin in 2007. Then he changed his name.
I think he is very rich man.
aljun107

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is the man behind the bitcoin's creation but his name wasnt really confirmed or even his identity.Still he was just the man who created our main topic and our source of income.

coin0101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

he is an alien who lives in area 51 Grin
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Just a random guy
crypto440

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

i believe he is a Jedi master
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

Base on what I had read, Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder and creator of bitcoin who created its original reference implementation. He started the bitcoin project way back in 2007. Also, he is responsible for the blockchain technology.
Xbokal

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:21:14 AM

I heave heard that was guy who was killed by FBI.
If you rally start to dig into it there is no real answer.
All current satoshis have lost their priv keys Cheesy hahaha...
Therre is many people to claim to be satoshi while noone really is and this is good myth.

Is this real, man?
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

Base on what I had read, Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder and creator of bitcoin who created its original reference implementation. He started the bitcoin project way back in 2007. Also, he is responsible for the blockchain technology.
This is a question that many searchers especially are involved in the cryptocurrency market. Satoshi Nakamoto is an individual or organization, but nobody knows if he will become a billionaire in the world. Bitcoin is creating a completely new payment and exchange system that is the first step in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin deserves credit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is said to be the founder of bitcoin.Some say that 1million bitcoin was in him.But no one knows where he is.Thats why his identity was verry misterious. Its like he was the missing link.
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto's identity together with other bitcoin users is really anonymous. There are a lot of speculations and rumors about his identity but are we really sure that all of that information is real? All we know is that he is the founder of bitcoin but creating this kind of thing is really hard and would require lots of working mind. Satoshi Nakamoto can be a cover up name for a the group who actually created it. We will never know truly who this guy is unless he speaks up in public and show himself.

Spec_tro

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:53:09 AM

there are some people say that he is a man but some say also that he is a group, it can be said an acronym of the name of a particular organization, but I do not know for sure, I just believe that satoshi nakamoto is a human being.
pure_happiness_inside

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

He is AI from the future that traveled back in time to teach us about blockchain so that we would build it and allow AI to propagate itself.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: