Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:44:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 2113 times)
Dele2018

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

I hear he is the founder of bitcoin
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

according to what i read, Satoshi Nakamoto is unknown person or people that created bitcoin. I have been trying to know more about this person or people but i have not seen yet.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto could be just a fictional name of a person of maybe for an entire team. I personally think the name is made up
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto could be just a fictional name of a person of maybe for an entire team. I personally think the name is made up
Nobody knows who really satoshi nakamoto is. But all of us know that he or they are the one who created this kind of transaction that is very helpful to everyone. He or they are the one who created bitcoin that is very popular right now. Other people say that satoshi nakamoto is currently living in japan and it is either a group of people or a one person.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

Sorry but I haven't seen this question for some time now so I just had to ask  Grin

Satoshi nakamoto is a founder of bitcoin or the creator of bitcoin , an anonymous person and no one knows where he at , where he is , and what so ever. I think satoshi is not the real name I think it's more an a stage name , but we don't know maybe in the future he will reveal himself.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

I dont know who they are and some body told me satoshi nakamoto is a unknown person who created bitcoin.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

Satoshi This is the first person who created the famous notepad network and along with all the events his name was fixed in the history of mankind.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

I feel like this name is just a code name, Nakamoto is said to be the founder of bitcoin. He actually have his own forum account but its been a long time since it was seen active. The community does not really know who this was, there might be few people who knew it. One thing is for sure, they are trying to make his identity anonymous mainly because security purposes.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:10:59 AM

Sorry but I haven't seen this question for some time now so I just had to ask  Grin

I analyzed the history of communication Satoshi Nakamoto with other first cryptocurrency developers. And on my mind Satoshi Nakamoto is not one man. This is a group of people I think. And they are working now maybe under other names.
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:13:54 AM

Everyone in this forum has the same question, Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? Satoshi Nakamoto is a name used by a person (a group of people) to announce the Bitcoin project on the blockchain, after announcing it Satoshi Nakamoto disappeared, and no one knows yet, who Satoshi Nakamoto is.

Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:17:12 AM

according to the news I heard he was the inventor and developer of bitcoin itself, for certainty I also do not know the exact details of him
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:25:44 AM

let this be a real mystery in the crypto world.
do not ask because no one knows who actually satoshi.
which obviously she is the creator of bitcoin and our current task is to enjoy the performance of his performance in the past.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

Satoshi nakamoto is an anonymous person no one knows where he lives or where he at , many people said that hes dead. And satoshi is the founder or also known the creator of bitcoin. Hes still anonymous as of now, and satoshi is just an stage name though.
JMLARDIZABAL082915

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

Well as far as i know satoshi nakamoto is either a person or people and it was just a cell name that is used by the person who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

I do not care much about "Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?" . If they wanted anonymity! I am more interested in who is using and developing BTC. That's good for all of us.
 Grin Grin Grin
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

Setau me Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who created this forum. But this is only a pseudonym, the real name that created this forum until now no one knows. Even so, I would like to say many thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he has created something very useful for everyone who uses it.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

i never know who it is satoshi nakatomo is he male is he female is it the real name or pseudonym of any country he i do not know just the one i know he is the creator of bitcoin or the crypto currency  Wink
CoPil

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:18:00 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 07:14:00 PM by CoPil

He is the creator/founder of Bitcoin, the pioneer of the leading cryptocurrency. Satoshi is an unknown creator of the cryptocurrency BTC BTC and is the world's most elusive billionaire (worth more than $7B as of November 2017). "Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency." Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto. Anyone can do their own research. You guys have internet connection anyway.
vdhsas

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:22:27 AM

I see many people posing as Nakamoto, but I do not believe it. I believe that Nakamoto,Nakamoto will not be so easy to see.
kamike

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:23:19 AM

He is the creator/founder of Bitcoin, the pioneer of the leading cryptocurrency. Satoshi is an unknown creator of the cryptocurrency BTC BTC and is the world's most elusive billionaire (worth more than $7B as of November 2017). "Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency." Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto. Anyon can do their own research. You guys have internet connection anyway.
Well, we don't know how real Satoshi is, we don't know if it just involve 1 person or a group of people unless he will face the public so that we will know him and we can thankful of him for hir/their hardship, for sure he/they were now enjoying their life. If giver the chance I will also pmed him and say thank you for all his effort.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: