Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bryant.coleman ACCOUNT COMPRIMISED  (Read 1639 times)
BitCorner. (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:24:37 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 05:37:52 AM by BitCorner.

COMPRIMISED ACCOUNT DONT DO TRADES
http://imgur.com/a/O7fU2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:27:04 AM

Hi BitCorner please follow the scam accusation format so its much better to understand your problem. Just edit your first post.
Regards.

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b
BitCorner. (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:14:49 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 06:52:33 PM by BitCorner.

He felt bad and gave me the btc back, and i was able to get another .012 from this scammer. Anyone else who was scammed by this guy post proof, and i will give the additional btc he scammed that i was able to recover from this scammer.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:03:15 AM

Please someone help me bring this man to justice, he cant just steal from me!!!!
Are you sure you were contacted with the "real" bryant.coleman? Someone could be pretending to be him.
The address which you sent to him (1HqyAU2ZPvtHFmwGRbvXKNu5acdzEkv2AV) as your proof doesn't match with his both addresses on his profile 1FRzKvLYpMjovJ7fqTYdLa8CvZ9fpSzxmU and  3Fj6ZXmFaa3HWk6LwbB5TFKKntCrPNhUUe

Imsorryall

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:26:54 AM

Hello all,

I am the scammer who compromised bryant.coleman's account and scammed BitCorner.

After scamming I just could not bear the thought of scamming someone just like that. I decided to pay BitCorner. back and I did so in full. You can see the transactions here: https://blockchain.info/address/13WZYWZpP8RNV14tbroejPNeNB9PaPrcit

I felt an immense guiltiness and decided to pay him back.

I got bryant.coleman's account from an account seller who had been selling hacked accounts. I decided to buy one because i got scammed a lot on the currency exchange boards and thought i could do it myself.

After building trust with two transactions with BitCorner. I decided to scam for 0.11 BTC.

Greed sometimes overtakes everything.

After I successfully got the btc in my wallet I felt sick. I felt like a low life scumbag for doing what I did. But I needed money to pay for rent, debts etc.

So a few hours later after careful thinking I decided that it would be best to pay Bitcorner. back. When I did pay him back he seemed grateful that I did what I did, and I felt happy.

We were discussing how gambling can literally kill you when he sent me a [Suspicious link removed] link to betcoin.ag. I clinked on it and didn't think much about it.

Then he started blackmailing me to release my IP address publicly(which is 124.169.119.66 actually, i thought that i was on my mobile data at the time but i was actually connected to library wifi because once i left the library i searched up my ip address and it popped up with a different one), and demanding payments so that he will not "subponea" my IP address.

All the while I still felt bad about what i did and i decided to pay some btc to him, partly because he said he lost a lot of time and stressed out over our deal, partly because i thought that i was on my mobile data and was scared that he would actually do something to me even though I have paid him back in full already and apologised and he seemed to accept my apology at the start.

He agreed that he will not pursue me any further and forgive me completely after I send the payment of $19.55 in Advcash, which is exchanged into btc.

After I sent, he then said I had one week time to pay him a further $100 in a week's time, otherwise he'll release my IP address in public(again, i'll release "my" own ip address which actually belongs to the library, 124.169.119.66).

I guess it's karma. I try to scam someone and the person i tried to scam blackmails me for return.

My question is is this sort of behaviour morally acceptable? I 100% think that my scamming behaviour and although I returned the full amount was still completely unacceptable, but is blackmailing someone like me acceptable?

These are logs of our conversation and him blackmailing me: http://imgur.com/a/8QfKk

Bryant.coleman, your password remains unchanged, i'm so sorry of what i'm done. I really hate myself for ever thinking of scamming someone in this way. Please accept my sincere apologies and please PM me an address so I can tip you some BTC. I know you'll probably never fully forgive me, but i've learned a lesson.

I will never attempt to ever scam again. It's disgraceful and it's a disgusting feeling. I ended up around $50 in the negative because of attempting to scam.

For those wannabe scammers: Don't do it. You'll regret it.

I guess it's become very cliche now but for the final time, i'm sorry to everyone. Even Bitcorner. for attempting to scam, even though what happened afterwards wasnt great.

EDIT: Oh and Bitcorner. you're welcome to try to contact iiNet and say that i scammed etc. but in reality i have paid you back and you have said that you forgave me but you kept on asking for more.

I have also never actually used iiNet as an ISP nor as my mobile service provider, i'm guessing the library uses it. And before you ask why i'm at the library, i didn't pay the internet bills for 4 months now and and they disconnected me  Cry
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

I have tagged the account that was used to scam. I am not interested in this "hacked account / hacker" story. This seems a very common occurrence nowadays and it's not possibly to prove that you were actually hacked/that it was not the original owner. If he/she pays back the scammed amount, then the negative can be changed to neutral.

Hi BitCorner please follow the scam accusation format so its much better to understand your problem. Just edit your first post.
-snip-
This should definitely be done to clarify the scam to outside observers.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Imsorryall

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:42:04 AM

I have tagged the account that was used to scam. I am not interested in this "hacked account / hacker" story. This seems a very common occurrence nowadays and it's not possibly to prove that you were actually hacked/that it was not the original owner. If he/she pays back the scammed amount, then the negative can be changed to neutral.

-snip-
This should definitely be done to clarify the scam to outside observers.

I know you're not interested nor am I going to force you to do anything but Bryant.coleman has done nothing wrong.

But main point here is that me as the scammer have paid him back everything he sent me plus more and he's still blackmailing me for something that I don't really care about since I've already exposed the IP address in question for all to see in public.

Really the thing that pisses me off the most is that I had the courage to pay him back, and it's rare for any scammer especially in the crypto world to do so and apologize to him. But he decides to blackmail me? Like I don't even care whether he releases the IP address or not, it just seems like a dick move.

I'm not saying that what I did was right though, scamming is by all means wrong, even if you return the funds.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 10:47:40 AM

I know you're not interested nor am I going to force you to do anything but Bryant.coleman has done nothing wrong.
Can't really be proven.

But main point here is that me as the scammer have paid him back everything he sent me plus more and he's still blackmailing me for something that I don't really care about since I've already exposed the IP address in question for all to see in public.
Oh wait a minute, so you have paid back what you stole? Can you provide proof of this?

Then he started blackmailing me to release my IP address publicly(which is 124.169.119.66 actually, i thought that i was on my mobile data at the time but i was actually connected to library wifi because once i left the library i searched up my ip address and it popped up with a different one), and demanding payments so that he will not "subponea" my IP address.
OP is full of bullshit. Not only does theymos actively fight subpoenas, this trivial amount is not worthy of a subpoena.

The negative rating is valid on the account until original owner signs a message with an old bitcoin address.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Imsorryall

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:53:15 AM

Here it is: https://blockchain.info/address/13WZYWZpP8RNV14tbroejPNeNB9PaPrcit you can see two transactions totalling .117 btc which was what I scammed.

As I said I felt immense dissatisfaction with what I've done even though that $250 meant a lot to me.

http://imgur.com/a/8QfKk you can also see in the first picture him saying I'm glad you ended up giving it back.

And I'm not that worried about subpoena because I've paid it back, he's agreed to forgive and not pursue me, the IP address does not belong to me and also hell probably be arrested of blackmail....

But again huge dick move.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 12:38:13 PM

Here it is: https://blockchain.info/address/13WZYWZpP8RNV14tbroejPNeNB9PaPrcit you can see two transactions totalling .117 btc which was what I scammed.

As I said I felt immense dissatisfaction with what I've done even though that $250 meant a lot to me.

http://imgur.com/a/8QfKk you can also see in the first picture him saying I'm glad you ended up giving it back.
Okay this seems like adequate evidence that you've paid back the amount. Unless the OP objects somehow, I'm going to edit my negative rating as the scammed amount has been paid back.

And I'm not that worried about subpoena because I've paid it back, he's agreed to forgive and not pursue me, the IP address does not belong to me and also hell probably be arrested of blackmail....

But again huge dick move.
If the OP is indeed trying to blackmail you now for more money and whatnot, then he also deserve a negative rating. I'd even boldly state that OPs behavior is worse than yours considering that you've *come to a realization* that what you did was wrong (hopefully).

Nobody has posted the link to the user in question:
bryant.coleman

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
JamesAdams

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 02:25:53 PM

I just got scammed by this guy too, I sent 0.05 btc to him in exchange for $115 PayPal but he did not pay me anything. If you're the scammer and reading this, please PM me and we'll sort things out

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 04:02:40 PM

If the OP is indeed trying to blackmail you now for more money and whatnot, then he also deserve a negative rating. I'd even boldly state that OPs behavior is worse than yours considering that you've *come to a realization* that what you did was wrong (hopefully).
Op is a blackmailer , while reading the conversations(http://imgur.com/a/8QfKk), i figured out that Imsorryall is a student and Op is trying to mint money out of his mistake. In this case i feel that OP deserves the negative ratings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 04:05:49 PM

Op is a blackmailer , while reading the conversations(http://imgur.com/a/8QfKk), i figured out that Imsorryall is a student and Op is trying to mint money out of his mistake. In this case i feel that OP deserves the negative ratings.
Somehow I have missed that link while scraping through the important bits of information in this thread. You are indeed right, as can be shown by this particular snippet:

OP is full of bullshit. Not only is this criminal, he has indirectly admitted to blackmailing said user. I have neg. rated him as well.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:58:32 PM

OP is full of bullshit. Not only is this criminal, he has indirectly admitted to blackmailing said user. I have neg. rated him as well.
Oh the irony of this post
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 06:01:41 PM

Oh the irony of this post
I'm not really sure what to do here. I haven't had much time to look at all the PM's received to wrap my head around what the conflict is. I can confirm that my account was taken, and I assume sold, as collateral for a loan from Quickseller which I was not able to repay. I don't believe I will easily be able to recover any of the addresses or keys from that time period, though, so perhaps this confirmation doesn't matter.
Hoping to get another DT account that you can sell to a scammer, are we? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitCorner. (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:43:51 PM

Can't really be proven.

Oh wait a minute, so you have paid back what you stole? Can you provide proof of this?

OP is full of bullshit. Not only does theymos actively fight subpoenas, this trivial amount is not worthy of a subpoena.

The negative rating is valid on the account until original owner signs a message with an old bitcoin address.
Yeah, all the subpoena stuff was BS i was just trying to scare him, and i got another .012btc out of him. If we can find the real bryant.coleman who owns the account I would be happy to give it to him, to help with the fact someone hacked his account.
BitCorner. (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:50:11 PM

Lol, this guy hacked an account and scammed my and one other guy, I was trying to get all the scammed btc i could from this guy, and to the other user who claims they were scammed, show proof and I will send you .01 i was able to recover from this scammer.
BitCorner. (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:49:42 PM

Somehow I have missed that link while scraping through the important bits of information in this thread. You are indeed right, as can be shown by this particular snippet:

https://i.imgur.com/62rJHTA.png

Seems odd someone would have the audacity to do anything but congratulate me for getting btc from a dude that brings doubt to the site by hacking its most trusted members. ( I got him to send proof of him buying account to hopefully bring down the seller: what ive found so far http://imgur.com/a/MUkIK) Immediately after I got the BTC from the (self acclaimed) "scammer-scumbag" I made posts requesting anyone else who got scammed by this low-life to post proof and I would send them the btc i was able to get from this guy. Since the btc he had was all scammed. I also find it funny someone admitted to hacking accounts, scamming people on your website, and lying about identity and you didn't leave him a negative feedback XD I'm not sure if you just want to feel better about yourself by undermining what I did to help out the community or what? And clearly all that talk about subpoenas and IPs was BS the dude doesn't even live in america, I was trying to scare him out of all the btc he has scammed to give back to the victims, he claimed he already lost $150 of it gambling so I was trying to act fast.
Imsorryall

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:03:03 PM

@james I'm extremely sorry. I sent you the scamming PM before I attempted to scam bitcorner and I think you sent the BTC after the scam accusation was opened. The wallet is a separate block chain.Info wallet so I don't get any notification for incoming transactions. Let me know your address and I'll refund you in full plus transaction fees.

https://i.imgur.com/62rJHTA.png

Seems odd someone would have the audacity to do anything but congratulate me for getting btc from a dude that brings doubt to the site by hacking its most trusted members. ( I got him to send proof of him buying account to hopefully bring down the seller: what ive found so far http://imgur.com/a/MUkIK) Immediately after I got the BTC from the (self acclaimed) "scammer-scumbag" I made posts requesting anyone else who got scammed by this low-life to post proof and I would send them the btc i was able to get from this guy. Since the btc he had was all scammed. I also find it funny someone admitted to hacking accounts, scamming people on your website, and lying about identity and you didn't leave him a negative feedback XD I'm not sure if you just want to feel better about yourself by undermining what I did to help out the community or what? And clearly all that talk about subpoenas and IPs was BS the dude doesn't even live in america, I was trying to scare him out of all the btc he has scammed to give back to the victims, he claimed he already lost $150 of it gambling so I was trying to act fast.

You are full of shit. Talking BS doesn't mean you're blackmailing. In fact, basically most to all blackmailers talk BS. Also don't act like you blackmailed for charity or to repay other people - I didn't even know that the other victim had sent the funds because I thought he would have seen this scam accusation and stopped. So if I didn't know how could you have known? Show me chat logs please.
BitCorner. (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:17:04 PM

I sent first 3 times in a row, I had no intentions of scamming, after I had learned you are a scammer I tried everything I could to get the btc back for people. I knew how devastating it is to lose a large amount of btc first hand. This was a premeditated scam where you said you wanted to gain my trust first before scamming me for a lot. You knew exactly what you were doing. And trying to get all the scammed btc from you that I could was the right thing to do. It would be immoral for me to let you walk away with all the btc you had scammed. That being said I don't know what you are still doing on this forum, you have done your damage scamming $360 (that we know of) and seriously damaging someones rep. and account they have had for 5 years. If anything I wish I had tried harder to get more bitcoin from you so that I can reimburse Bryant.coleman for the damage you have done to his name.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: