Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan?  (Read 102576 times)
Wal amien

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

Girl
Because gril in japan very sexy

- BCEDEX Exchange - FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE -
-  And Your Own Exchange With BCDX Token  -
#Telegram #Twitter #Facebook

Code:
[url=https://www.bc
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:42:49 PM

Geisha Girls  Grin
Arahara0230

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:07:19 PM

Hi-tech technology Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, and Subaru are also very well known automobile companies in the world. It's estimated that 16% of the world's gold and 22% of the world's silver is contained in electronic technology in Japan.

panzerdeni

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:43:15 PM

Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline 33 to GTR. Super fast bullet trains. Very interesting food. Old but rich history. Pandas. And the best thing very very very respectful people.
敬具
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:14:16 PM

Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline 33 to GTR. Super fast bullet trains. Very interesting food. Old but rich history. Pandas. And the best thing very very very respectful people.
敬具
The Panda is to China. For me Japan is a modern technology at every step and very strange and contradictory traditions. I don't understand how a state which is on the island and has no minerals may well to live well.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:51:38 PM

The first thing I think about is the cherry blossoms. Then the Japanese are very disciplined and high work ethic. And beautiful women and cool, make the heart happy and always smiling
cyprto_spell

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:37:47 PM

Toyota and Honda pop into my mind first when I think of Japan
mizrak

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:08:25 AM

Japan is the most developed Asian country. You know that  Japan was bombed by nuclear weapons, and  earthquake is a day-to-day affair , last but not least tsunamis come and says hello often. A country like this, when rules the world, needs standing ovation. It almost rules the world in automobiles, cameras, robots , animes  and so on. Nissan, Toyota, Sony, Honda - the list would go on. I respect them very much .
Ouyunk

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:55:09 AM

I think is home
Sphynxx

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:11:08 AM

1st thing that comes into my mind when we talk about japan is that, well developed country and the next thing is creativity and art.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:56:04 AM

1st thing that comes into my mind when we talk about japan is that, well developed country and the next thing is creativity and art.

Yeah me too. Also, the people follow discipline and up to now, many are still putting honor at a high regard. I think this is what makes japan a much respected country and what makes it at par with the rich countries from europe and america. A lot of respect for these people really Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Dref

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:26:09 PM

sakura, mount fuji, fukushima, sea food, sake, sushi, anime.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:59:30 PM

innovation, quality products.. I try to buy made in USA, Germany, or Japan when possible.
GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:59:58 PM

I come to mind a charming geisha, blooming sakura and hara-kiri Grin

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:49:40 PM

japan is known for its various landmarks and dishes but what stands out the most is its Anime industry which is the first thing that pops into my mind when i hear the word japan. their stories are well written and the art of the animation is cute and that i think is the reason why people love it so much.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Cloud27

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

Mt. Fuji, Sakura, Bullet train, japan flag, Toilet bowl, sushi and Sumo.
HTGduck

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:53:39 PM

A bunch of little yellow tinted people. 
gccaalim

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

When I think of Japan I come up with 2 things; one is the cherry blossoms. I want to see the cherry blossoms because it is calming and so cute. I wanna play with it and i want to watch the flowers as they fall to the ground. Second is Ramen. I am a fan of ramen and one of my favorite ramen houses that we have here in the Philippines is Ramenagi. I like how they create and cook the pasta. I also want to experience going to Japan; see the cherry blossom and eat Japanese foods like Ramen, california maki and sushi.

Crypto_Cat

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:09:03 PM

traditions, music, discipline, unique philosophy and poetry, calligraphy, sake, sea food.
lipcoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:24:28 PM

To me Japan equals Nikon, my fave!

Otherwise I associate it with mad people working 24/7 and sleeping at the office, manga portraying underage girls being forced into sex, young girls mimicking sex to paying customers behind a glass and sad lonely men gathering at local bars buying drinks to a really young entraineuse.

The Japanese people I have met have all been very kind and courteous but there is something about their whole modern culture that I find somewhat unhealthy...

I had once started studying the language and for a period of time I was very much into Japanese literature. Yet I think that if Mishima was alive these days and saw all these things, he'd end his life the exact same way he did.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: