Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: So how diversified are you? how many different alts do you own and list top 10
0 - no alts
1-5 alts
6-20 alts
21-50 alts
51-100 alts
101-150 alts
150+

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many different alts do you hold? list your top 10 by amount held.  (Read 3600 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:57:14 AM

Guldencoin
Iconomi
PIVX
BaZiZu

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:35:55 AM

I have 10+ alt coins and looking out for promising coins offering ICO.
 Cheesy
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:40:11 AM

I own some creditbit and earn every week, thanks to my signature campaign and holding some 2-3 more altcoins as I just believe in BTC than others.

CRB 150+
Doge 1000+ {Yeah, thats low..}
LTC 10+
BTC 0.1+  Cheesy

Thats my collection for now.
cryptonia

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:58:48 AM

Stratis
RLC
Heat
Ether
NEM
Decred
Humaniq
Aeon
Zcoin
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:23:25 AM

I am all in into Stratis and I have got about 10x profit but I am looking to diversify now and that is why I am here.
Looking for a cheap coin, NEM looks promising but skyrocketed 20x in liek 2 months so im gonan bet on something else.

Maybe Darcrus??

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:52:09 PM

i have three. i'll stick with them as i'm no good at trading. i don't know how people make the space in their brain to juggle all the coins around right now.
This is cool I am also not much good at trading and can’t even manage a vast range of portfolio. For me it is good to have fun and business both with all the five that I am holding. I am not much fond of increasing the number in my portfolio instead I am more interested in managing well with what I have at the time.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:31:05 AM

Usually, when bitcoin is rising then altcoin will bleed. This time it did not happen. Altcoin seems unaffected by Bitcoin. Will these signs of bitcoin continue to rise? Many people speculate about saving some altcoins, waiting for the altcoin time to rise again. For me it is not important profit is the main one. When I get 5-10% profit I will sell it. This is situational .. in making a decision. Wink
I appreciate your strategy to work for earnings. It is good with no need to be greedy at all for a more and more want from a single transaction. Usually people lose a chance of profit margin when they are looking for a higher one. I think it is wise to get a little profit and start the game again.
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 08:47:01 PM

Myriadcoin: No premine, Electrum wallet, 5 different POWs, still in accumulation phase, I expect this to explode someday even if it is another year or two.

Golos: I have about a $100 worth of these, just a random hope on the Russian market. I consider this a long shot coin, but with a potentially huge upside.

Stellar: I keep finding these...apparently I signed up for a bunch of free ones back in 2014. Totally forgot till I was cleaning out my password manager (Keepass). Sold them, then found an old email where they sent me more   Cool
couture

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:16:42 PM

Dash
Bitcoin
Etherium
Litecoin
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:55:41 PM

Dash
Bitcoin
Etherium
Litecoin

to me i personally holding. TOR Coin,  LIR, Jok and FRWC and Etherium.
wawaTwice

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:50:02 PM

I'd like to hold more (like LTC, Zcoin, pluton, maybe viacoin or siacoin...), but mainly I hold these (for long-term):

Factom
Lisk
Ark
Nexus
IOTA
Minereum
counterplay

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:03:45 PM

I have most of my coins between

LBRY
SHIFT
XVG

I don't know exactly why I bought them though, still a beginner in this stuff  Smiley
I guess because marketcap is not too high yet and there are some prospects.

k9thiago

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:27:59 PM

i keep for a long term,

btc
eth
rdd (held since ico and sold 80% alrdy)
golem
sia

and now sonm

Im just fine with long term holding these coins, rdd give me such hapiness, maybe golem/sia should be next huge profit in few months or 1-2 years..

inimitable777

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:37:35 PM

Holding about 5 altcoins at the moment. My highest hopes go with Iconomi, they will release their product this year. Stratis is also on the rise, it is essentially as Etherium, and it partners up with Microsoft.
Darcrus is a coin, that is not yet widely known, so there is a lot of room to rise for it.
Ark also, fairly new, expecting it to boom soon. Edgeless is a nice coin, with unique functionality, so i believe in it.

• Iconomi
  • Stratis
  • Darcrus
  • Ark
  • Edgeless

Also iconomi is on my list and i am planning to hold iconomi for a long time.
So far is going good, but i expecting some drop soon, will try to sell high and buy cheapagain Grin
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:48:04 PM

Ethereum- no need for explanation
Zcash.    - Most hyped privacy coin with bank connection
Ardor.    - yet to be launched but could be big if it solves the scaling issue
Lbry/decent - invested in both equally as both are direct competitors in content distribution
Zcoin - people think its a clone but it's not zcoin is an innovative coin in its own right
Lisk - hopefully after SDK  release it will fulfill its potential and compete with eth
Byteball- not blockchain based crypto with free distribution every month
Factom- business solution provider not a currency
Hush - lowcap coin with with ex-zcash dev worth a punt
Synereo- releasing its first product called qrator this month

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

Right now i am holding ethereum, golem, zcoin, belacoin and safe exchange coin. Safe exchange coin is just for fun ı am not serious with this coin and my investment to this coin is very low. I sold my einstenium and pinkcoin which are also two of my favorites. I will rebay when the price of these coins is cheaper than now. I hold generally 4-6 coins and i dont like to hold to many coins.
jovi18

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 01:56:14 PM

Just holding about  4 altcoins now. Ethereum, str, xrp and dgb and planning to buy nem and bts for long term
maddealer

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:50:11 PM

XVG & ETC long term hodler!
000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

Just one, because I know where to invest my money, I don't bet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: