Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We're in a bubble  (Read 10290 times)
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:25:34 AM

Agreed with most of this and I'm basically "believer" (i.e. I do think that Bitcoin is going much higher), but there's a lot of uncertainty, caused by all these greedy *******...
With BITCOIN everethin ok. Trust me.
This BITCOIN survive everything on hes way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:33:41 AM

I think we're in a bubble right now not in a bitcoin but a ethereum bubble, almost all of the altcoins value right now has atleast 10 percent of dip while the price of bitcoin is steady at $2,500.

This is the time for ETH to make or break it for the people who already invested to their ICO's
shifty30

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

so what do you think where ETH will get support? seems to be hanging around 280 for a while now

selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:15:50 PM

Agreed with most of this and I'm basically "believer" (i.e. I do think that Bitcoin is going much higher), but there's a lot of uncertainty, caused by all these greedy *******...
With BITCOIN everethin ok. Trust me.
This BITCOIN survive everything on hes way

I agree with your opinion it is true bitcoin will survive from everything and will also make a happy future if you can keep up to be in a bubble because of high prices and get great benefits. I believe with it
talkingdreams

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:18:03 PM

How low do you guys think BTC and ETH will go this dip?
papajamba

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:20:57 PM

so what do you think where ETH will get support? seems to be hanging around 280 for a while now

$250-260 will be the support for ETH imo. just like the last dip
Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

We were exactly in a bubble. The question is are we already in a bubble? I think we are getting the answers in few weeks..

SimmonenY

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

Bubble or no bubble, it doesn't matter. Just use the opportunities and make timely decisions to get profit and benefits.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10221

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:13:57 PM

Bubble or no bubble, it doesn't matter. Just use the opportunities and make timely decisions to get profit and benefits.

Of course anyone can profit from volatility; however, there is some ways to consider whether profiting more in terms of the future direction of an asset and if you should buy more as the price goes down or wait.

With bitcoin I have no problem buying more as the price goes down, because I have confidence in it in the long term.

With ETH and other coins, I lack confidence, but that is just me, and I know that some people will buy and stop the collapse of the alts, at some point we will be at bottom, but the question is when and how far.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Mark537

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

Of course anyone can profit from volatility; however, there is some ways to consider whether profiting more in terms of the future direction of an asset and if you should buy more as the price goes down or wait.

With bitcoin I have no problem buying more as the price goes down, because I have confidence in it in the long term.

With ETH and other coins, I lack confidence, but that is just me, and I know that some people will buy and stop the collapse of the alts, at some point we will be at bottom, but the question is when and how far.

You're wrong. Again.  The current market cap is $100 billion. This market could EASILY go up to $1 trillion. Apple ALONE is around $800 billion.
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:06:54 PM

Is this the favorite word of the current society?? "Bubble, bubble, bubble". WTF?? The US stock market has been in a "bubble" for 11 years!! All things are relative! Stop the knee jerk chicken little crap. IT's a MARKET!! They fluctuate!! Too many amateurs in this space mounting soap boxes and claiming legitimacy. It is what it is.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10221

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:18:55 PM

You're wrong. Again.  The current market cap is $100 billion. This market could EASILY go up to $1 trillion. Apple ALONE is around $800 billion.

You seem to be coming out swinging, newbie.

There is not really any way that I can be wrong, because I am just giving a perspective and my opinion about my own approach to the matter of trading and protecting my investment by trading.

I agree with you that the market cap of the whole space can go up, but if we want to attempt to profit from volatility in our own investments, we have to prepare ourselves for both up and down and do our best to play that part.  Actually probably one of the most certain aspects of any cryptos is that they are very volatile and not likely to shoot directly up or down, and therefore, there tend to be a lot of opportunities to profit from those ups and downs.

Is this the favorite word of the current society?? "Bubble, bubble, bubble". WTF?? The US stock market has been in a "bubble" for 11 years!! All things are relative! Stop the knee jerk chicken little crap. IT's a MARKET!! They fluctuate!! Too many amateurs in this space mounting soap boxes and claiming legitimacy. It is what it is.

Another newbie coming out swinging.

You are probably correct that this term bubble has begun to be overused in cryptolandia, but still attempt to take the matter in context rather than getting all worked up about the matter and attempting to describe everyone else as wrong.

We have opinions too, and yes people can understand appreciate other perspectives including perspectives that exuberance can last a long time in a market - but that does not mean that we using the word "bubble" is not accurately describing the situation, especially if we attempt to consider the context in which such word is used.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:42:48 PM

And what was the point of your first post here (or... wait... you are A PRO trader who knows EVERYTHING about market of digital currencies, but you just don't want to use your real nickname?)Huh IT'S a FORUM! Everyone is entitled to their opinion!

oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:45:52 PM

I think we're in a bubble right now not in a bitcoin but a ethereum bubble, almost all of the altcoins value right now has atleast 10 percent of dip while the price of bitcoin is steady at $2,500.

This is the time for ETH to make or break it for the people who already invested to their ICO's

I don't know if it's right as ether is crashing like all other cryptocurrencies, BTC seems to be still the leader.

I've seen some people some days ago here saying the price is too stable, a crash is coming : good job guys  Tongue I hope you took the opportunity you saw.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
MBW_2

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:31:52 AM

We will see what happens. Everyone is pulling their money off the exchanges in fear of what could happen. So the marketcap is going to continue to drop until segwit kicks in.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:10:25 AM

Yes i agree, and its funny how there seems to.
Be a period of relative stability in the values.
Of some of the top coins currently

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:39:25 PM

At final is money behind so every day its a chance to get more .
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:07:45 PM

We will see what happens. Everyone is pulling their money off the exchanges in fear of what could happen. So the marketcap is going to continue to drop until segwit kicks in.

Check the market price 1 week after your comment now. The market grown again and it didn't collapse against segwit difficulties. It recovered itself very easily.
FromTheStars

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:24:55 PM

no where near a bubble of dire proportions yet. there will be many corrections and people will always scream bubble
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:28:48 PM

You were right about the price drop but it turns out that the price recovered quickly before that date,then I think we can conclude that it was not a bubble right? maybe the price can maintain itself thus reflecting that there is a lot of confidence,from another perspective i think that the word bubble no longer fits very well with BTC especially since it is continuously supported and updated by the devs and the community,so market behavior obeys to the number of situations that happen day by day in a very variable environment.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌