Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [idea] A federal reserve system for bitcoin  (Read 1649 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:59:54 PM

I like this idea, it helps to ensure that there is no overspend. However, it will be hard to maintain in a volatile market unless you have a lot of capital to make up the difference. Never used xapo so i won't participate but it is interesting nonetheless.

Many thanks. I think - it needs an app. With gun.db i.e. It could be act through a community - using such app. Every member can decide - how to do, but should be save the actual portfolio after every step.
I am at this time in an other project...... No time for all ideas - sorry. But this algo is unlicenced here Smiley But please let me inform, if you are ready with the implementation - I would like to be a node or member Smiley Sure.
I do not think such community is already in existence here and would also be interested in been a member if there’s any but my fear is on how we prevent whales from over dominating the group as we are sure of definitely having them and there might be chances of collaboration on their path to either increase or drop prices and this would sure forfeit the purpose of the group.

Please can you also try to put more light on the gun. DB., i understand you have a tight schedule but please understand that this is a necessity to many at the moment and you would be an hero to come through.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 732
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:11:58 PM

And an important information.
We hired a person, to be the CEO of our FED:

I would like to present his face:

I just met with he on the bitcoinwisdom. Bitstamp.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:12:28 AM

I like this idea, it helps to ensure that there is no overspend. However, it will be hard to maintain in a volatile market unless you have a lot of capital to make up the difference. Never used xapo so i won't participate but it is interesting nonetheless.

Many thanks. I think - it needs an app. With gun.db i.e. It could be act through a community - using such app. Every member can decide - how to do, but should be save the actual portfolio after every step.
I am at this time in an other project...... No time for all ideas - sorry. But this algo is unlicenced here Smiley But please let me inform, if you are ready with the implementation - I would like to be a node or member Smiley Sure.
I do not think such community is already in existence here and would also be interested in been a member if there’s any but my fear is on how we prevent whales from over dominating the group as we are sure of definitely having them and there might be chances of collaboration on their path to either increase or drop prices and this would sure forfeit the purpose of the group.

Please can you also try to put more light on the gun. DB., i understand you have a tight schedule but please understand that this is a necessity to many at the moment and you would be an hero to come through.

please:
https://github.com/amark/gun

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:07:17 AM

https://github.com/ifinta/ourfed working? Cheesy I know a fund because MtGox what fund would be able to do this work - and earn. And Japan needs a stable bitcoin - in Japan can we pay with bitcoins in many shops... It would be a round idea to do or try a role of FED from side our Trustee in Japan - on the bitcoin market at 5000 dollars. Why not?

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:15:40 AM

Or a big whale, i.e. Satosi (?) started to govern the market? Huh Why not?

https://github.com/ifinta/ourfed working? Cheesy I know a fund because MtGox what fund would be able to do this work - and earn. And Japan needs a stable bitcoin - in Japan can we pay with bitcoins in many shops... It would be a round idea to do or try a role of FED from side our Trustee in Japan - on the bitcoin market at 5000 dollars. Why not?

d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6172

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:46:08 PM

Well, the guys that brought us the "Bart Simpson" chart pattern maybe are some kind of "Federal Reserve" Wink

While this is an old image, the pattern was very much used between 6000 and 7000 and also somewhat between 3000 and 4000.

Obviously, the reason are short-term traders. But they have the same effect than as if was a "FED" - they've stabilized the price a bit. So encouraging short-term trading techniques (including arbitrage and short-term short selling) seems a viable strategy to stabilize the Bitcoin price and make it more useful "as a currency" Grin

(I'm still working on the idea I linked before. Maybe this year I can code a prototype. However, it seems this year is to become bullish, so it wouldn't get massive acceptance, but at the end of a bull phase stabilization mechanisms will get more demand (as people become increasingly fearful) Wink )

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:28:15 AM

Well, the guys that brought us the "Bart Simpson" chart pattern maybe are some kind of "Federal Reserve" Wink

Sure Cheesy

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:29:03 AM

While this is an old image, the pattern was very much used between 6000 and 7000 and also somewhat between 3000 and 4000.

Obviously, the reason are short-term traders. But they have the same effect than as if was a "FED" - they've stabilized the price a bit. So encouraging short-term trading techniques (including arbitrage and short-term short selling) seems a viable strategy to stabilize the Bitcoin price and make it more useful "as a currency" Grin

(I'm still working on the idea I linked before. Maybe this year I can code a prototype. However, it seems this year is to become bullish, so it wouldn't get massive acceptance, but at the end of a bull phase stabilization mechanisms will get more demand (as people become increasingly fearful) Wink )

FYI

And an important information.
We hired a person, to be the CEO of our FED:

I would like to present his face:

I just met with he on the bitcoinwisdom. Bitstamp.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: