Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Burstcoin mining information  (Read 792 times)
Jdope (OP)

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:45:33 AM

Hello, is anyone here mining burst coin? What are you mining with? How many coins do you get per day?

Also does mining burst require huge bandwidth and fast internet speeds or is it like eth?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

best hdd is the seagate archive or the seagate external d3 if available, both 8 and 5 TB, use the calculator to calculate the estimate, the diff increase every day, should be profitable and it does not require huge bandwithd

Jdope (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:49:21 PM

best hdd is the seagate archive or the seagate external d3 if available, both 8 and 5 TB, use the calculator to calculate the estimate, the diff increase every day, should be profitable and it does not require huge bandwithd

Is there any noticeable difference in performance between hard drives? I mean the Seagate external backup plus is 180$ for a 8tb while the ironwolf one is 270$ for the same capacity.
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 12:57:13 PM

Is there any noticeable difference in performance between hard drives? I mean the Seagate external backup plus is 180$ for a 8tb while the ironwolf one is 270$ for the same capacity.

the initial plot writing will be slow on SMR drives (optimized plots with 'direct' flag), after that no real difference
Skarner21

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 12:58:34 PM

Do we have estimator if how much capacity can earn more profitable?. Looks like this is interesting altcoin because you can mine with hard disk ..
Well hoping that they can release some tools that we can use to estimate how you can earn daily..

Make crypto as your bank.
Jdope (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

the initial plot writing will be slow on SMR drives (optimized plots with 'direct' flag), after that no real difference

So what is the initial plot writing?

Do we have estimator if how much capacity can earn more profitable?. Looks like this is interesting altcoin because you can mine with hard disk ..
Well hoping that they can release some tools that we can use to estimate how you can earn daily..

Also there is an estimator, it's available on their website burstcoin.biz, it says it's about 70$ with the current rates for 8tb, but burst coin has been on a pump recently so no guarantees.
Skarner21

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

So what is the initial plot writing?

Also there is an estimator, it's available on their website burstcoin.biz, it says it's about 70$ with the current rates for 8tb, but burst coin has been on a pump recently so no guarantees.
I was checked the download page but i don't know what miner should i download for hdd mining..
Can you mention if what should i download trying to get 1 burst coin in faucet and soon maybe ill try to mine using my own hdd.. thanks.

Make crypto as your bank.
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:06:51 PM

@all  Go to one of the BURST specific sites...

burst-team.us or burstnation.com

Plenty of info, resources, and people willing to help.  But the hdd/green/eco friendly mining of BURST is pretty cool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: