Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bytecoin wallet error  (Read 1385 times)
salamanca28 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:52:18 PM

Hello, someone has the same problem?

When I try to open my wallet, it shows loading blockchain... and after some seconds it shows load blockchain error.

Is the bytecoin wallet from bytecoin.org

I didnt touch anything from other days!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:21:05 PM

When I try to open my wallet, it shows loading blockchain... and after some seconds it shows load blockchain error.

personally do not experienced with such error. I am using blockchain wallet but every time I find it ok, it is perfect never shows any problem or any error like may be there was some other problem you should try again, hope this time you will find it ok.
umatej

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:25:37 PM

Blockchain data is corrupt. Why? I dont know, it can happen byitself i guess.

Make a backup of wallet.dat file and then delete files in Bytecoin folder in %appdata% folder. Start bytecoin wallet and let is sync fully.
Then replace backedup wallet.dat with the new one, so you get your addresses, funds and keys back.

(C:\Users\Matej\AppData\Roaming\bytecoin)  Also check youtube for tutorials about wallet.dat file

PovertyByte

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:18:05 PM

Dump your BCN it is a scam coin. Th last thing you want to do is be the bagholder safekeeping it in your wallet. Dump it before the instamine whales who hold 80% of all BCN dump first. These future multi millionaires are praying on you
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:33:24 PM

I heard of so many problem in bytecoin in many people i guess because of the sudden grown of the price of the bytecoins scamming of coins are really problems i guess your sites are scamming your bitcoin better to find a trusted one or go directly in a trading site.
genlean

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:47:05 AM

Hi,

I dont think its a scam, just low profile. Last few weeks\month it is getting more active.

I'm too getting the error, mostly when my laptop does not close properly. My best guesss is that it get damaged. What works for me is going to %APPDATA%\bytecoin (use start or run) delete the data folder and start bytecoin again.

If that does not work, delete it and download the blockchain here. https://bytecoin.org/downloads

hope it helps and we all make Bytecoin rise again.

Regard,
Genlean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: