Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 12:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you exchange your cryptocurrencies into real money? (Euro €)  (Read 487 times)
mantor84 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:28:43 PM

Hi guys,

would like to know where you exchange your cryptocurrencies to EUR.
What are the fees and why did you choose that exchange platform?

I'm new at this segment and I'm a bit confused cause I couldn't get exact informations regarding crypto exchange into real money (Euro €).

I don't mention an exchange into other cryptocurrencies only into realy money!

Would like to know where the big guys are active... to get at least a bit security and a fair exchange rate.

Is it possible to exchange back to EUR (€) with bittrex?
As far as I saw... the most exchange platforms supporting only the exchange into other cryptocoins what makes no sense for me now.

Thankful about any help and thanks in advance.
Dude.Lebowski

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:13:25 PM

Hi guys,

would like to know where you exchange your cryptocurrencies to EUR.
What are the fees and why did you choose that exchange platform?

I'm new at this segment and I'm a bit confused cause I couldn't get exact informations regarding crypto exchange into real money (Euro €).

I don't mention an exchange into other cryptocurrencies only into realy money!

Would like to know where the big guys are active... to get at least a bit security and a fair exchange rate.

Is it possible to exchange back to EUR (€) with bittrex?
As far as I saw... the most exchange platforms supporting only the exchange into other cryptocoins what makes no sense for me now.

Thankful about any help and thanks in advance.

I think you are using the term real wrong. Bitcoin is most definitely real money. Euro is real too.

I guess you should just check out Bitstamp.net. It's a regulated European exchange.

Okay. The old man told me to take any rug in the house.
mantor84 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:48:22 PM

Thank you for the answer,

I know that cryptocurrencies is also real money  Wink but it's right now not possible to pay the bill via cryptocurrencies.
Would like to cover all costs caused by mining with the cryptocoins. To be as fast as possible ROI and after that point I'm going to save some cryptocoins.
I think they have a huge potential to grow big.

Therefore I would like to know which platform is the most reliable one with fair fees and securities.

With your info I got now the following exchange platforms with the following ranking based on the best BTC/EUR price.
If someone has good/bad experience with some of them, please mention it.

Rank 1. Litebit.eu
Rank 2. Bitstamp.net
Rank 3. Bitpanda.com

hope we can get some more together... think that could help some miners and holders.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

Kraken.com has a lot of EUR pairs and SEPA or wired bank transfers.
Dude.Lebowski

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:06:21 PM

Thank you for the answer,

I know that cryptocurrencies is also real money  Wink but it's right now not possible to pay the bill via cryptocurrencies.
Would like to cover all costs caused by mining with the cryptocoins. To be as fast as possible ROI and after that point I'm going to save some cryptocoins.
I think they have a huge potential to grow big.

Therefore I would like to know which platform is the most reliable one with fair fees and securities.

With your info I got now the following exchange platforms with the following ranking based on the best BTC/EUR price.
If someone has good/bad experience with some of them, please mention it.

Rank 1. Litebit.eu
Rank 2. Bitstamp.net
Rank 3. Bitpanda.com

hope we can get some more together... think that could help some miners and holders.

Ah. Pay bills with bitwalla.io

They are Dutch I think. Great company.

Okay. The old man told me to take any rug in the house.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: