Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:24:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go down or up?  (Read 10558 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:15:47 AM

Will surely go a little higher by this year end and will stay around that for some period of time.
Ethereum is going to rise up especially after BTG will be released because the BTC fork has always been the reason behind the pump of altcoins and Ethereum is the one that grows the most. Ethereum is a slow progress according to me but as compare to all other altcoins, this is what I can go for blindly.

He predicted value of Ethereum was somewhere 700 to 900 dollars and I am also of the same opinion. Indeed, a good crypto coin it is.
nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:13:43 AM

I see and topic that ETH will have alot of investor coming up this week (21 may to 24 may)
do you think it will go up to 0.1?
im still confused

sorry for my bad english

eth price going up not down because eth coin has great demand in the market. it is equal to bit coin so try to invest in to this coin. first place goes to bit coin and next second place goes to eth coin so try to invest in to this coin and earn profit. really it is good news after bit coin eth coin taking place so try to invest in to this coin and earn profit. really you have to get more profit from that.seriously ethereum is a good and profitable investment. its price going to up slowly so try to buy it as well as possible.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:42:16 AM

I see and topic that ETH will have alot of investor coming up this week (21 may to 24 may)
do you think it will go up to 0.1?
im still confused

sorry for my bad english

Ethereum has been doing a lot of moves for how many months up to now. It goes up and down but in a tolerable movements. I am expecting that it will rise again this November.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ntb85

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

ETHEREUM BULLISH

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:24:26 AM

I hope you guys are right, as most of my alts are based on ETH, and even they are going down, when ETH goes up, its all benefits. FROM EARTH TO SPACE.
Turkiwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:30:07 AM

21st and 24th are just two very insignificant dates. Why do you care what specifically happened within that very short time-frame. What you're interested in should be the long term. There will always be up and downs on the Ether price and that depends on external factors, which you can't influence and can't foresee. What you care about is where the Ether coin will be in the next 2 to 5 years. In my opinion Ether will be adopted by even more developers and we'll be seeing slowly more consumer using the product, which will in return affect the price. Until that happens we might see Ether dropping 80 or even 90 percent, who know's! The same has happened to BTC several times over the years, and see where BTC is at now. It's hovering at about 6k and that only happened within a couple of years (when it was selling at 500-1000). Try to see the "whole" picture and not only snap shots of the current price, you can't control it either way so why worry about it.
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:48:41 PM

the ethereum will likely reach 0.1 btc in 2018, People will get away from bitcoin due to slowness.
They will approach Ethereum
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:57:59 PM

the ethereum will likely reach 0.1 btc in 2018, People will get away from bitcoin due to slowness.

It is very hard that people will get away from bitcoin and truly honest with you it would be sad if that will happens. Ethereum is great project and project, but bicoin is another story. Keep some while you can, price it will go so much higher , bitcoint can get up to 20K dollars easy

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

It is very hard that people will get away from bitcoin and truly honest with you it would be sad if that will happens. Ethereum is great project and project, but bicoin is another story. Keep some while you can, price it will go so much higher , bitcoint can get up to 20K dollars easy

Yeah , eth will upraising , but the price i guess maybe $500-600 on next year.
But bitcoin , i agreed with u , maybe bitcoin easy to raise $20k ,  i guess maybe next year.
The price always raise up , and stable at $5800-6000 usd , maybe will more high on next year.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Westand

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:18:49 PM

Yeah , eth will upraising , but the price i guess maybe $500-600 on next year.
But bitcoin , i agreed with u , maybe bitcoin easy to raise $20k ,  i guess maybe next year.
The price always raise up , and stable at $5800-6000 usd , maybe will more high on next year.

I think the price of ETH will get to the above $500 range in the next few months when the benefit of the recent upgrade is felt. 
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:00:57 PM

Now, I think ETH can't go up soon. Because most investors are interested in growing of Bitcoin. They believe that it will reach to $10,000.  Huh
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:08:43 PM

I think it will still go up once it goes POS as people would want just to stake their coins long term with a stable coin like eth.

greatk

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:21:21 PM

Ethereum has come to stay, it has a lot of backers who will not want the project to fall.
So up up up

snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:51:05 PM

I don't think ETH will drop. The bottom is about $250. And It will recover after that. It has a good team who can improve Ethereum to better.

tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:52:53 PM

ETH will surely go up, because it has the support and it has now the potential. I will not be suprised when ETH will reach 1k dollars in the future. For an example Blockchain has added support.

This means that you can easily get eth from their site. This will add a massive amount of support and potential.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:45:45 PM

ETH will surely go up, because it has the support and it has now the potential. I will not be suprised when ETH will reach 1k dollars in the future. For an example Blockchain has added support.

This means that you can easily get eth from their site. This will add a massive amount of support and potential.
I agree, ethereum has many support and more users so it will surely go up. Even when dump probably it will recover so buy eth while price is affordable. Because I believe in the upcoming months/years eth will explode.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:11:37 PM

I don't think ETH will drop. The bottom is about $250. And It will recover after that. It has a good team who can improve Ethereum to better.
I think ethereum will go rise because as we all know from the start ethereum is going strong. Yes it has a team were it will be improve its platform.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:41:10 PM

I think ethereum will go rise because as we all know from the start ethereum is going strong. Yes it has a team were it will be improve its platform.
The main problem we dont know when it will raise , the best thing to do is to keep in ours wallet and be prepared
Loiven

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:26:59 AM

Down or  up. just like the stock. no one know.
Aeotx

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:23:48 AM

Down or  up. just like the stock. no one know.

Yeah. No one will know what happen to the price. But we need to accept if the price down, it is part of the coin sometimes up and sometimes down.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:28:40 AM

according to my opinion in altcoin the best coin is etherum because the rate of etherum is number second in the history of crypto and it is because many people are interesting in etherum because they are investing in etherum for future but i am also reminding you that bitcoin is the number one currency in crypto and no one can affect the rate and rank of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: